Author Topic: G'day!  (Read 1589 times)

Offline moukimokyu

G'day!
« on: Sat, 17 May 2014, 11:22:04 »
Hi all! I figured it was about time to quit lurking and join in all the fun already. A couple nights ago I finally caved in and ordered a CM Storm Quickfire Rapid with MX Browns from Amazon, and I'm already thinking about my next (maybe the white edition of the Ducky Shine 3) which I guess is par for the course around here :) I suppose I'll wait for the QFR to arrive first though...

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
Re: G'day!
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 17 May 2014, 11:28:22 »
Welcome to geekhack! I hope you enjoy your time here, and that keyboard. Browns are my least favorite, but many here truly enjoy them.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 17 May 2014, 11:48:47 »
Welcome, mate. =)
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 17 May 2014, 11:51:24 »

Hi all! I figured it was about time to quit lurking and join in all the fun already. A couple nights ago I finally caved in and ordered a CM Storm Quickfire Rapid with MX Browns from Amazon, and I'm already thinking about my next (maybe the white edition of the Ducky Shine 3) which I guess is par for the course around here :) I suppose I'll wait for the QFR to arrive first though...

Yes...yes... Good...
Don't ignore your impulses, buy what you must
Anyway, welcome to geekhack ^^ those are definitely good first boards, and that NZXT ducky looks sick IMO :P
Current Keyboards: Orion - 62g ergo clears;
A87 PS2AVR - 59g ergo clears; QFR - stock blues

Offline moukimokyu

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 17 May 2014, 11:55:31 »
Welcome to geekhack! I hope you enjoy your time here, and that keyboard. Browns are my least favorite, but many here truly enjoy them.

Thanks for the welcome! I have a switch sampler and my first preference would be Blues, but I live in a pretty small house and the sound would drive my parents crazy in the middle of night  :))

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 17 May 2014, 11:58:04 »

Thanks for the welcome! I have a switch sampler and my first preference would be Blues, but I live in a pretty small house and the sound would drive my parents crazy in the middle of night  :))

Actually, I wasn't completely honest. Reds are my least favorite. But Blues are great. Nice to know you prefer those. They really are fun. There's always a second keyboard for the day time. It won't be long...

Offline moukimokyu

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 17 May 2014, 12:05:18 »
Welcome, mate. =)

Thanks mate! :D

Yes...yes... Good...
Don't ignore your impulses, buy what you must
Anyway, welcome to geekhack ^^ those are definitely good first boards, and that NZXT ducky looks sick IMO :P

Thank you! Hahaha I don't think I'll need much encouragement there!

Actually, I wasn't completely honest. Reds are my least favorite. But Blues are great. Nice to know you prefer those. They really are fun. There's always a second keyboard for the day time. It won't be long...

Very true - the idea of a daytime board is definitely on the brain!