Previous Events Archive > KeyCon 2017

The Photos

<< < (4/5) > >>

OneNightFriend:
I have so many regrets for not just biting the bullet and paying for the flight tickets while I had the chance. Looks like it was tons of fun!

Dernubenfrieken:

Some pictures of my board with JTK Sophomore. Gotta say, I really love this board. Got the one with Browns, but honestly I don't even mind them, with this board the construction is rock solid so they still feel pretty great. I was surprised at how solid the entire thing fels, from the nice cable provided, to the quality stock keycaps, to the prelubed stabilizers. The backlighting is nice, the controls work well for it, albeit they were unlabeled and undocumented. The packaging definitely needs to tell you what the shortcuts are.

The complaints I have are that the legs feel a bit finicky (close far too often), the functions don't work on windows, and the placements of switches are a bit high, so with certain keycaps you can see underneath (some artisans look especially bad)

Overall, I'm incredibly happy with this board. The board looks phenomenal with the faux wood grain and silver Keycon inlay, while not cutting any corners and maintaining quality. Thanks Varmillo!

ejewell89:

--- Quote from: OneNightFriend on Sun, 02 July 2017, 14:47:25 ---I have so many regrets for not just biting the bullet and paying for the flight tickets while I had the chance. Looks like it was tons of fun!

--- End quote ---

Always next year fam. You should buy Seattle tickets. Should be lit

OneNightFriend:

--- Quote from: ejewell89 on Sun, 02 July 2017, 17:01:38 ---
--- Quote from: OneNightFriend on Sun, 02 July 2017, 14:47:25 ---I have so many regrets for not just biting the bullet and paying for the flight tickets while I had the chance. Looks like it was tons of fun!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
It's right around my Wife's birthday. Maybe I could talk her into it but not sure.

ejewell89:

--- Quote from: OneNightFriend on Sun, 02 July 2017, 17:08:59 ---
--- Quote from: ejewell89 on Sun, 02 July 2017, 17:01:38 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
It's right around my Wife's birthday. Maybe I could talk her into it but not sure.

--- End quote ---
lol that's a bold move cotton

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version