Author Topic: привет from Munich  (Read 1273 times)

Offline kacase

• All things bright and beautiful.
    • 9di
привет from Munich
« on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 06:57:27 »
Hello Geekhack,

i have been around for quite some time now but never actually introduced myself. I'm kacase. I grew up in Berlin studied in Cambridge and am currently reading economics and engineering in Munich.

I have been lurking around for about a year now and been following the scene a lot.

I'm into clean looks, ergo clears and GMKs. And currently waiting for my first custom (Orion V2) to be delivered so I can start assembling it. My other keyboards are a Cherry MX Board 3.0 (my first ever mech) with DSA Dolchs and a Keycool 87 TKL (from when Keycool still used genuine cherrys) with Clears and the TA GMK Set.

Other than Keyboards I like good Audio (Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium) my custom pc (mini itx 5690k 970) on which i mainly play Dota2. I also like to listen and to mix music https://soundcloud.com/mo-n-ey using my NI Traktor S8.

I still have to practice soldering a lot but have already made a little guide on how to insert SIP Sockets with their plastic housing into cherry switches

Im happy to be a part of this evergrowing fun community!

Cheers Kacase.
Orion V2 | Rama M65-A | Rama M67-A aka. Exent | Keycool TKL | Cherry MX Board 3.0

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
Re: привет from Munich
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 10:15:48 »
 Добро пожаловать! Ещё кто-то  говорить на русском. :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 02:48:16 »
sup
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 22:39:53 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

A nice collection of keyboards you have :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ