Author Topic: Online Gambling  (Read 7422 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Online Gambling
« on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 09:06:53 »
Do you partake ?

What's ur Strat ?

Your thoughts ?

Plague upon humanity ?

Offline JP

Re: Online Gambling
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 09:12:43 »
I used to play poker online with dollaroos back when it was legal. After they outlawed it I stopped and haven't looked back. It was fun though and didn't play with more than a few bucks as I was a broke college student at the time. I think it definitely could be a very bad thing for some people who have addiction issues. It's one thing to shell out actual bills from your wallet and another to play with monopoly money directly linked to your bank account.
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 10:57:39 »
Used to play poker online right when it began. This was great, because when it suddenly became super popular 10 years or so ago, I had already been playing it for years, so it was easy to take money off all the noobs ^^ .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline JP

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 11:14:24 »
Used to play poker online right when it began. This was great, because when it suddenly became super popular 10 years or so ago, I had already been playing it for years, so it was easy to take money off all the noobs ^^ .

;D
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 11:25:28 »
I will never do online gambling since i'm under 18, but it's not fun. Theres more losses than wins.  :(

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 11:25:47 »
I used to play poker online with dollaroos back when it was legal. After they outlawed it I stopped and haven't looked back. It was fun though and didn't play with more than a few bucks as I was a broke college student at the time. I think it definitely could be a very bad thing for some people who have addiction issues. It's one thing to shell out actual bills from your wallet and another to play with monopoly money directly linked to your bank account.

I thought you meant dunkaroos

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 11:26:31 »

I keep seeing these ads for pokerstars , smh uno online is more fun 😤

Offline yui

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 10:17:19 »
Online poker is illegal. And it's good that you don't play anymore. It is now legal to play in the next state of New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. ... WSOP / 888 US is currently the only poker site that shares online poker players between all three legal online poker states (NJ, Nevada & Delaware).
you know that the USA is not the whole world, right? Chyros even has his location clearly written under his name, and usually it is not recommended to revive old post like that
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline Rico

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 07:57:59 »
As I know mathematical probabilities a bit so I usually never gamble at all.
One exception is when I went to Las Vegas, had a lot of fun playing roulette with some colleages (but it is a bit out of topic).

Offline Olumin

• "Guy walks into a doctor's office..."
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 05 December 2020, 14:45:45 »
I’ll take door Nr. 4 please.

Don’t do drugs kidz. 

Offline Shapey Fiend

« Reply #10 on: Sun, 06 December 2020, 09:39:54 »
I only gamble when I'm at horse races in person. If I start losing more than 20 euro I usually quit. I've won a hundred euro a few times and a lot of the time I'd cover my entry cost so I'm not terrible at it but if I started to think I'd a knack for it that'd be where the problems would start.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 06 December 2020, 10:00:52 »
I only gamble when I'm at horse races in person. If I start losing more than 20 euro I usually quit. I've won a hundred euro a few times and a lot of the time I'd cover my entry cost so I'm not terrible at it but if I started to think I'd a knack for it that'd be where the problems would start.

Shapey horse whisperer.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 05 April 2021, 15:35:58 »
I just throw money away on the Lotto every week. I am all in or nothing, one big life-changing windfall or proceed as normally. I know winning is not even a remotely realistic possibility, but you only need to win once. Thing is I never ever win on these, don't even get $2 wins, so lining up every number is essentially impossible with my inherit bad luck  ^-^

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 05 April 2021, 16:37:44 »
I do daily fantasy a lot. I only do a few of the $1-5 entries, so at most I'm risking like $20/week. I used to hate those Draftkings but **** is fun
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"