Author Topic: Group buy confusion...?  (Read 2320 times)

Offline chronobolt

Group buy confusion...?
« on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 12:02:00 »
Okay I'm a little confused with how the GB/IC page works on geekhack. Is there a way to filter to see currently active GBs versus just seeing any post in which someone has commented on recently? I feel like all I see in group buys are updates to GBs that have ended, which is fine but irrelevant to me. I just want a 60% case  :'(

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
Re: Group buy confusion...?
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 12:05:28 »
Okay I'm a little confused with how the GB/IC page works on geekhack. Is there a way to filter to see currently active GBs versus just seeing any post in which someone has commented on recently? I feel like all I see in group buys are updates to GBs that have ended, which is fine but irrelevant to me. I just want a 60% case  :'(

Yes, there is a forum list of currently running group buys managed by the administrators.

Unfortuately it might be hard to find since most people prefer TKL as opposed to 60. But don't worry, you will get there.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 12:05:45 »
Oh and btw, welcome to geekhack.

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 12:11:09 »

If you're just looking for something quick and easy -- take a look at kbdfans. They have a range of cases, many of which I'd highly recommend for someone just getting into the hobby.

But as far as the GB organization goes, the forum is a bit tricky. GBs aren't running at all times (or at least maybe not what you're looking for), and often times the price/product isn't a good fit for your needs. That said, the hobby is wonderfully deep -- the more you read, the more you'll get out. Feel free to ask around if you have any questions
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u