Author Topic: [GB] ALF x Scott - G60 Retro Multi-mount Dual-mode Keyboard (Pending Shipment)  (Read 132665 times)

Offline fireworm

Re: [GB]ALF x Scott — G60 - 60% Retro Dual-mount Dual-mode Keyboard
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 06 January 2019, 20:22:30 »
Hi Scott, I really love the fact that this case is GH60-compatible.
I see that if I don't need the PCB, I can opt out and get a $42 "discount".
So my question is: If I also don't need the 1.5mm plate, can I get an even lower price? ;D
Because I want to put my current Alps build into this case, and I already have both the PCB and the custom-cut plate :)
Thanks.
I'd also like to know the answer.

Seems like the mounting is in the edges, unlike the standard poker / universal plate.

Offline RETURNISO

• I do get excited about keyboard stuff..
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 06 January 2019, 20:32:09 »
Hi Scott, I really love the fact that this case is GH60-compatible.
I see that if I don't need the PCB, I can opt out and get a $42 "discount".
So my question is: If I also don't need the 1.5mm plate, can I get an even lower price? ;D
Because I want to put my current Alps build into this case, and I already have both the PCB and the custom-cut plate :)
Thanks.
I'd also like to know the answer.

Seems like the mounting is in the edges, unlike the standard poker / universal plate.

It's both top mount and tray mount gh60 compat

Offline vewy_nice

« Reply #52 on: Mon, 07 January 2019, 08:28:36 »
Is there any way to edit my order?

I thought about it a bit... and I can't ignore that 4mm brass plate any longer.... Holy moly.

Offline scottwei

« Reply #53 on: Mon, 07 January 2019, 09:27:23 »
Is there any way to edit my order?

I thought about it a bit... and I can't ignore that 4mm brass plate any longer.... Holy moly.

contact me directly, ALF's discord channel is recommended. https://discordapp.com/channels/470454563799826453/489587683744677899

Offline dimo

[GB]ALF x Scott — G60 - 60% Retro Dual-mount Dual-mode Keyboard
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 07 January 2019, 16:41:06 »
The green hue looks a bit different in the renders between the two different bottom case colors

is this intentional??

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 07 January 2019, 19:50:23 »
The green hue looks a bit different in the renders between the two different bottom case colors

is this intentional??

Hmm, maybe because of color contrast? They should be the same color

Offline gnmar2723

« Reply #56 on: Tue, 08 January 2019, 10:32:33 »
How long to we have to pay the invoice?

Offline GrannyRimJobs

« Reply #57 on: Tue, 08 January 2019, 14:54:16 »
I'm new to group buys, how does the plate color effect a brass plate? And would any standard 60 percent PCB work in this case.

Offline crd

• Discord: crd#7617
« Reply #58 on: Tue, 08 January 2019, 15:21:47 »
would any standard 60 percent PCB work in this case.

Most standard 60% PCBs should support the available layouts of the top mount plates being offered but you should make sure for yourself.  Alternatively, you should be able to bring your own tray mount plate since the case will have standard tray mount standoffs. You would just want to indicate in your order form that you don't want the included PCB or plate to save a bit of cash. For what it's worth I thought about this myself but the price of included PCB is extremely reasonable considering all of the features packed into it. Heck, even if I don't decide to use the included PCB in this case I have some ideas about using it in a more portable configuration :)

Offline GrannyRimJobs

« Reply #59 on: Tue, 08 January 2019, 19:18:53 »

Most standard 60% PCBs should support the available layouts of the top mount plates being offered but you should make sure for yourself.  Alternatively, you should be able to bring your own tray mount plate since the case will have standard tray mount standoffs. You would just want to indicate in your order form that you don't want the included PCB or plate to save a bit of cash. For what it's worth I thought about this myself but the price of included PCB is extremely reasonable considering all of the features packed into it. Heck, even if I don't decide to use the included PCB in this case I have some ideas about using it in a more portable configuration :)

I was thinking of using a hotswap pcb so i could try several switches in it

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #60 on: Tue, 08 January 2019, 23:19:18 »

I was thinking of using a hotswap pcb so i could try several switches in it

Yeah you can actually minus the PCB and save 42 bucks I believe

Offline pp

« Reply #61 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 04:53:39 »
Great design. I love it~~~

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #62 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 19:18:37 »

I have the same question.

Offline click clack jack

« Reply #63 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 20:24:42 »
What exactly does dual mode mean? Sorry for being a noob

Offline dyrdevil

« Reply #64 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 20:25:55 »

it means the PCB can operate in normal USB cable mode, or, when a switch is flipped, in Bluetooth mode.

Offline mr scooty

« Reply #65 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 20:32:51 »

January 31st, I believe.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 00:06:46 »

End of GB I think

Offline scottwei

« Reply #67 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 11:16:20 »

It's a bluetooth-low-energy keyboard PCB running with QMK firmware, when you connected with the USB cable, it will working as a USB keyboard automatically and start charging the battery, once the USB cable unpluged, it will working as a bluetooth keyboard with paired computer.

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #68 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 17:46:07 »
Hello All,

Welcome to the ALF x Scott — G60 GB. I'm not trying to cause trouble, but I wish to inform buyers new to ALF manufacturing and what to expect.

Caveat Emptor folks!

Alf has a history of delays, look at dc60, alf x3 renova, alf x2, and currently doro67 and x11 are behind schedule.

My dc60 order and 19 other orders are still waiting for Alf to ship the replacements, after 2months since everyone else has received orders. I am not attacking Alf, but simply tell the facts as is. iLouise has been doing his best, but beyond daily reminders to Alf, there isn't much else he can do to get the remaining 20 dc60 orders shipped.

Delays happen and that understandable, but Alf has made countless promises on when items would be shipped, and have missed those dates.

You may say that I am picking on Alf when there are other GBs with more significant delays and sub-par quality products. The state of other poorly run GBs are fairly well known, but I thought with Alf regularly taking new orders. His style of manufacturing should be highlighted. Delays may be the norm, but we should have better communications and not false promises. Secondly, these other GBs are not taking on new orders and projects while existing orders are still behind schedule. Alf is running this as a business, and yet we as customers are being treated as second rate.

I know I am going to ruffle some feathers and take some heat for speaking out, oldcat/SugaaH is going to defend Alf. But I felt it was necessary to point out the issues before it got any worse. I hope I don't get attacked too severely for getting this off my chest.

I hope you enter this GB knowing the situation and that Alf is taking 2 projects at the exact same time, this round. G80 and the 65% Dolch.CR

Kind Regards,

P.S. Did not expect this to become an open letter, but as I was typing and editing, it sort of became one.

Offline Justin_aka_OsP_SSJ4

• Chellow... it's me...
    • My Twitch
« Reply #69 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 18:19:45 »
I would like to echo the above post. I made a more detailed post of my recent experience here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=96616.350

Frankly resolving peoples incorrect orders from 2 months ago doesnt seem to be a priority for Alf.
DC60 w/ DZ60 PCB & Steel plate w/ 3mm neoprene foam - 68g Chellows Lubed w/ 3204 - Find me on twitch/twitter Osprey_SSJ4

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #70 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 20:49:25 »
Hello All,

Welcome to the ALF x Scott — G60 GB. I'm not trying to cause trouble, but I wish to inform buyers new to ALF manufacturing and what to expect.

Caveat Emptor folks!

Alf has a history of delays, look at dc60, alf x3 renova, alf x2, and currently doro67 and x11 are behind schedule.

My dc60 order and 19 other orders are still waiting for Alf to ship the replacements, after 2months since everyone else has received orders. I am not attacking Alf, but simply tell the facts as is. iLouise has been doing his best, but beyond daily reminders to Alf, there isn't much else he can do to get the remaining 20 dc60 orders shipped.

Delays happen and that understandable, but Alf has made countless promises on when items would be shipped, and have missed those dates.

You may say that I am picking on Alf when there are other GBs with more significant delays and sub-par quality products. The state of other poorly run GBs are fairly well known, but I thought with Alf regularly taking new orders. His style of manufacturing should be highlighted. Delays may be the norm, but we should have better communications and not false promises. Secondly, these other GBs are not taking on new orders and projects while existing orders are still behind schedule. Alf is running this as a business, and yet we as customers are being treated as second rate.

I know I am going to ruffle some feathers and take some heat for speaking out, oldcat/SugaaH is going to defend Alf. But I felt it was necessary to point out the issues before it got any worse. I hope I don't get attacked too severely for getting this off my chest.

I hope you enter this GB knowing the situation and that Alf is taking 2 projects at the exact same time, this round. G80 and the 65% Dolch.CR

Kind Regards,

P.S. Did not expect this to become an open letter, but as I was typing and editing, it sort of became one.

I would have to agree that it's pretty worrisome how many GBs are open under ALF's name, and how many of them haven't quite finished.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #71 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 21:02:07 »
Hello All,

Caveat Emptor folks!

Kind Regards,

I would have to agree that it's pretty worrisome how many GBs are open under ALF's name, and how many of them haven't quite finished.

i belive it's currently eight

G60, dolch cr65, chicory40, dc60, doro67, unigo66, alf x3, x1.1,  alf x2

though they're all at different stages

either way, a lot more than the GH mandate of two
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #72 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 21:31:07 »
It's honestly making me hesitant to get in on this when I was hyped at the announcement.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #73 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 21:50:59 »
Hello All,

Caveat Emptor folks!

Kind Regards,

i belive it's currently eight

G60, dolch cr65, chicory40, dc60, doro67, unigo66, alf x3, x1.1,  alf x2

though they're all at different stages

either way, a lot more than the GH mandate of two

G60 and Dolch.CR are the new ones.
Alf X3 is handled by Zfrontier (if I recall correctly), ALF fulfilled to ZF long ago.
ALF X2 were fulfilled long time ago. Don't think there is a GH or discord GB.
ALF X1.1 was a private GB in discord, currently fulfilling
Unigo66 is in fulfillment stage (ahead of schedule)
Doro67 all done, waiting for 80ultraman's QC, packing and shipping
DC60, from the official post, 99% were shipped. Some messed up during shipping process and were re-made
Chicory is a manufacturing job, on track.

Offline Justin_aka_OsP_SSJ4

• Chellow... it's me...
    • My Twitch
« Reply #74 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 22:33:06 »
DC60, from the official post, 99% were shipped. "Some" messed up during shipping process and were re-made
First actual shipments went out early november. Some people waited all the way up til mid December for a tracking number only to learn they were never shipped in the first place.

Out of the 110* invoices https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18WDKyw1cqU31tMR_SISaj35k46t56iRoiCByd32u5yE/edit#gid=0

Over 30 KNOWN people joined the discord customer service created by Louis to resolve large issues with their orders. Not everyone uses discord and not everyone wants to deal with their orders publicly so that 30 could be a conservative number for all we know. So frankly the "99% shipped" is not exactly accurate (to be fair it hasnt been updated, but to be updated information needs to be communicated)

Not to mention one of the finishes "grey/greenish" was changed without ANYONES knowledge to Titanium grey.

And to address the need for time to re-manufacture.  He initially stated that he WOULDN'T remake the cases. Prompting people to either settle for replacements in different colours, Bstock cases or get refunds. Then without announcement decides to remake the missing cases sometime in mid Dec.

Ontop of that anyone who settled for left overs as replacements still had to wait for re manufacturing to conclude before Alf decided to ship. Again without informing anyone involved.

You are going to have a hard time justifying how the DC60 group buy went. I check the GH thread, Alf Discord, Private DC60 customer service discord several times a day and chat with Louis regularly. Have done since day 1. I know this buy backwards.

Frankly the ONLY reason I didnt just charge back my PayPal is because Louis who has consistently done his best to help is who's paypal we sent money too. So I would be putting Louis in a bad position by charging back the transaction.

DC60 w/ DZ60 PCB & Steel plate w/ 3mm neoprene foam - 68g Chellows Lubed w/ 3204 - Find me on twitch/twitter Osprey_SSJ4

Offline scottwei

« Reply #75 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 22:55:19 »
Hi, All. I’m not going to defend ALF because G60’s prototype was also delayed for 2 months. Now I going to share something about ALF. The ALF is not quite a precisely operated commercial company, it started by their deep affection for keyboards. They invested money, buying CNC machines and place to manufacture keyboards for the community. Most of them are manufacturing background, so making things is their advantage, and it makes lacking of management and operation their weakness. They do ran into an unfavorable condition because of mismanagement. As what I known, that’s the cause of delay of X1.1 and DC60. Of cause, they’re trying their best to fix these problems.

Speaking of the other running projects like the DCR by Cary, the G60 by me and etc., ALF acts more like an OEM. Take Cary and me for example, of cause we do love keyboards, but we’re not making a living by them. We both have a full time job, Keyboards are our hobby, we discussing, designing, building and making keyboards in our spare time. If our works are loved by the community, we would like to share them through ALF’s manufacturing, and I think this is what the so-call “Group Buy” really is. These “Group Buy” are responsible by its own authors, for the G60 by me, I’m designing, programming, dealing with order forms and sending invoices all by myself. What I have to say is, I cannot guarantee for any unpredictable situations like technical and productive issues, but I do will try my best to avoid and fix them, letting people get their keyboards as soon as possible. This means I really cannot guarantee for the possibility of delay, but it do will not be an unlimited delay. Thank you all for supporting G60 and hoping you can understand. If you want to quit the “Group Buy”, it is totally acceptable before the due date, I’ll refund with no question asked.
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 January 2019, 04:20:49 by scottwei »

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #76 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 03:05:08 »
Hi Gents and Ladies,

Regarding the concerns above, I have followed the development of the G60.
The designer Scott have done a great work so far on the GB and the dev process.
I personally have invested in this GB and i have no doubt Scott will do a awesome job delivering the G60.

Mentioning quick here what the concerns is about. I have a DC60 myself bought from Louis as he have been working hard to help resolve the DC60 delay issues.
It seems ALF studios have been resolving and have communication about it. 

As with all group buys there can be delays as its a custom manufactured product.

So please refer to the proper channels for the concerns, both on the discord channel opened up for the issues on the DC60 and here on GH in the DC60 thread.

I look very forward to the G60 and if there should be delays as they can occur with ALL group buys.. Scott is very forward and honest as you can read his post above.

To quote Photoelectric "As a general reminder to prospective participants "Caveat Emptor."
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 January 2019, 03:07:12 by RETURNISO »

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #77 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 07:41:41 »
worst case (as with all group buys) is that we all die before it gets delivered. I have a feeling that won't happen with this one.

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #78 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 08:15:47 »
That's some serious perspective :D

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #79 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 11:00:49 »
worst case (as with all group buys) is that we all die before it gets delivered. I have a feeling that won't happen with this one.

Damn then.. its time to start cut down on the plastic... really want my G60 :p
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 January 2019, 15:10:36 by RETURNISO »

Offline iliketimex

« Reply #80 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 13:24:43 »
Can a photo of the plate layout/prototype be posted?

I ordered an ANSI, but my assumptions may be wrong on what the ANSI plate looks like. There is a difference between 60% ANSI and Universal. Personally I need more of a universal layout to have the 5 bottom right keys be 1U keys, along with a 1.75U Shift. Thanks.

I attached my current layout, which I hope works with the plate.

Offline RETURNISO

« Reply #81 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 15:07:40 »
Can a photo of the plate layout/prototype be posted?

I ordered an ANSI, but my assumptions may be wrong on what the ANSI plate looks like. There is a difference between 60% ANSI and Universal. Personally I need more of a universal layout to have the 5 bottom right keys be 1U keys, along with a 1.75U Shift. Thanks.

I attached my current layout, which I hope works with the plate.

Check the plates layouts here :)

210386-0
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 January 2019, 15:09:30 by RETURNISO »

Offline iliketimex

« Reply #82 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 17:03:11 »

That's helpful, thanks.

Offline scottwei

« Reply #83 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 23:06:09 »

That's helpful, thanks.

Sorry I didn't post the layouts to the main post. as you can see the picture above, only 4mm plates are divided into ANSI and ISO layout.

Offline Kirito1994

« Reply #84 on: Sat, 12 January 2019, 01:56:38 »
Awesome! I'm in!

Offline crzone

« Reply #85 on: Sat, 12 January 2019, 15:03:13 »
Any idea how SF Express packages are delivered to Europe? Regular post or some B2C delivery?

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #86 on: Sat, 12 January 2019, 16:08:12 »
I haven't seen any mention of the battery.
  • What kind of battery do we need?
  • Anyone have a link to decent ones?
  • Can we use the battery from an Anne Pro?
  • Does the battery only fit in the spot used with the brass plate?
  • Does the battery still fit if used with a tray mount?

Thanks in advance!

Offline F2F4

« Reply #87 on: Sat, 12 January 2019, 16:28:43 »
If I install a DZ60 PCB could I split spacebar this setup?

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #88 on: Sat, 12 January 2019, 17:49:29 »

You could if you don't mind just using the tray mount.
Ion | Keycult | Instagram

Offline tanega

« Reply #89 on: Sat, 12 January 2019, 19:45:42 »
Any idea how SF Express packages are delivered to Europe? Regular post or some B2C delivery?

I'd like to know too as postage and import fees can vary wildly depending on the delivery operator.
I'm still scratching my head to calculate how much it would cost to get one and getting delivered in Europe.
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 January 2019, 20:01:58 by tanega »

Offline scottwei

« Reply #90 on: Sun, 13 January 2019, 09:12:14 »

Use a DZ60 is okay, but all stock plates in this set are not supporting split spacebar layouts, you have to use others universal 60% plate that supports split spacebar layouts. and as what Pwner said above, you have to use the tray mount. anyway, the plate drawing will release after the group buy, you can make your own plate then.
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 January 2019, 09:14:11 by scottwei »

Offline vosechu

« Reply #91 on: Sun, 13 January 2019, 10:28:00 »
Is the usb/bluetooth switch done by qmk or in hardware? Currently struggling with this on my prototype.

Thanks!

Offline scottwei

« Reply #92 on: Sun, 13 January 2019, 19:55:50 »
Is the usb/bluetooth switch done by qmk or in hardware? Currently struggling with this on my prototype.

Thanks!

It's done by QMK, or exactly speaking LUFA

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #93 on: Sun, 13 January 2019, 21:08:19 »
Hey Scott. Can you please answer my questions about the battery? It's just a few posts above

Offline scottwei

« Reply #94 on: Sun, 13 January 2019, 23:00:11 »
Hey Scott. Can you please answer my questions about the battery? It's just a few posts above

Oh, Deeply sorry for missed that.

Q: What kind of battery do we need?
A:It needs 3.7v Li-Po Battery with PH2.0 Plug

Q:Anyone have a link to decent ones?
A:FYI:https://www.amazon.com/YDL-1200mAh-battery-Rechargeable-Connector/dp/B07BTH6YTM/ref=sr_1_35_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1547441086&sr=8-35-spons&keywords=3.7v+lipolymer+battery&psc=1
Size Limitation: Long< 150mm, Width:<40mm, Height<6.5mm Do please protect the battery from the switches' pins while installed

Q:Can we use the battery from an Anne Pro?
A:Sorry, I don't know what kind of battery Anne Pro used.

Q:Does the battery only fit in the spot used with the brass plate?
A:Yes, otherwise you won't find any other better place for the battery, the battery might be spiked by the switches' pins if you put it under the PCB, that will be very dangerous.

Q:Does the battery still fit if used with a tray mount?
A:Yes, Mounting style is not affecting the using of the battery.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #95 on: Mon, 14 January 2019, 10:38:02 »

Oh, Deeply sorry for missed that.

Q: What kind of battery do we need?
A:It needs 3.7v Li-Po Battery with PH2.0 Plug

Q:Anyone have a link to decent ones?
A:FYI:https://www.amazon.com/YDL-1200mAh-battery-Rechargeable-Connector/dp/B07BTH6YTM/ref=sr_1_35_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1547441086&sr=8-35-spons&keywords=3.7v+lipolymer+battery&psc=1
Size Limitation: Long< 150mm, Width:<40mm, Height<6.5mm Do please protect the battery from the switches' pins while installed

Q:Can we use the battery from an Anne Pro?
A:Sorry, I don't know what kind of battery Anne Pro used.

Q:Does the battery only fit in the spot used with the brass plate?
A:Yes, otherwise you won't find any other better place for the battery, the battery might be spiked by the switches' pins if you put it under the PCB, that will be very dangerous.

Q:Does the battery still fit if used with a tray mount?
A:Yes, Mounting style is not affecting the using of the battery.

Just a note that pls do not ship with battery! It won’t be allowed or will get returned

Offline rokphit

« Reply #96 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 19:03:09 »
Does the PCB support per-switch RGB?
Thanks.

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #97 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 19:09:46 »
What's the Bluetooth range on this? I've heard that wireless signals don't travel through metal well.

Offline scottwei

« Reply #98 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 20:34:13 »
Does the PCB support per-switch RGB?
Thanks.

Sorry, Not Supported.

Offline scottwei

« Reply #99 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 21:21:08 »
What's the Bluetooth range on this? I've heard that wireless signals don't travel through metal well.

Yes, Radio signals can be blocked by metal and carbon fiber. To enhance the signal, I make a cutout on the plate over the Bluetooth antena, it's under the spacebar, so it can get better reception. Besides this, Bluetooth is easily interfered, it used 2.4Ghz band which also widely used by other radio technologies like WiFi ect.

I did a simple test, compare the G60 with 4mm aluminum plate, a wooden case CAD66_BLE, a naked YD60BLE and the Apple Magic Keyboard, all of the four keyboards are 5m away from my iMac, of course, there are mutiple WiFi signals around. the G60, CAD66_BLE and YD60BLE used the same MDBT40 Bluetooth module, so they should perform almost the same. You can see the images below, the number after "RSSI" stands for the signal strength, the closer to 0 the better signal it is.

As we can see above, the Apple Magic Keyboard (Named System Administrator's Keyboard #1) got the best perform, but the G60 and the wooden case CAD66_BLE is very close, not too worse than the YD60BLE which exposed directly to the air. At this distance, G60 can be used normally. Anyway, In most cases, you will still use your keyboards on desktop, the signal would be much better than this, but I still recommend that put the Bluetooth adapter or dongle as close to the keyboard as you can, don't forget the radio interference. Speaking of the Gaming performance, for myself, I still can feel the delay in Bluetooth mode compared with it is in the USB mode. So, plug the USB in if you want to win.
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 January 2019, 01:01:43 by scottwei »