Author Topic: [GB] KAT Floofy Boi - live now  (Read 17205 times)

Offline andromache

[GB] KAT Floofy Boi - live now
« on: Mon, 09 October 2023, 10:26:33 »

Live now! Co-designed by me and TyPo. The KAT doubleshot queue is caught up and we need more cute KAT (cat) sets. Color samples have also already been approved.

We wanted to have soft, low contrast colorway still inspired by kitties - this is for all the fluffy gray/white bois and gurls out there with pretty blue eyes!

To follow progress on KAT Floofy Boi, follow us on Instagram (Ty, me), and feel free to join my Discord server

KITS

SAMPLES

Color samples from keyreative pictured above are APPROVED colors, and our renders have been adjusted to match these real life colors. A few of our novelties have also been sampled! All novelties will be produced using keyreative's new multi-color doubleshot method.

BOARD RENDERS

Keep in mind that slight color differences in board renders can be caused by differences in lighting - the lighting in which we are looking at the IRL color references, as well as the lighting used in the render environments.

Petrichor by AKB

Cake60 HHKB by Haytco

Piggy 60% by Jacky Lab

DESKMAT

Ty designed a super cute deskmat, and we offering it in two sizes: 900mm x 400mm and 500mm x 222mm (approximately). Note that the images below are PHOTOS of the physical deskmat samples!

VENDORS AND GROUP BUY DATE

CannonKeys
Prototypist
zFrontier
Keygem
All Caps

GB: October 7th, 2023 - November 8th, 2023

US pricing:
Base - $89
Novelkitties - $25
Numpad - $20
Bars - $9