Author Topic: Bought Leopold FC660C, regretting it already  (Read 41278 times)

Offline user888

Bought Leopold FC660C, regretting it already
« on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 03:34:49 »
(I wrote most of the text below a few weeks ago and I still agree with it)

I bought a Leopold FC660C on Ebay for trying it out and reselling it. I'm so regretting this decision. My favorite switch was the Cherry Blue MX with red o-rings. Until now that is. Thanks to the Leopold they now feel so cheap...
The board is much smaller then I expected (which is a good thing), if feels like one solid device. I bought the one with the blank key caps, advertised as PBT (spacebar material looks different, probably ABS). It looks very dark gray, darker then on the pictures.

So after unpacking I pressed a few keys, to see if it really lives up the hype, expecting disappointment so I could get this keyboard of my list and resell it. First impression (standing up, touching one key at a time): quite nice.
Impression after connecting the board, sitting down, starting to type with all fingers: damn, it really feels good. Better then Cherry. I think I'm really unbiased and not influenced by the psychology of the steep price ("it's more expensive thus it has to be better") as I intended to resell it anyway. €200 is what I paid including shipment from Korea to The Netherlands.

There have been numerous attempts to describe the Topre switch and I will give it at try too: the actuation point is higher then an Cherry MX. The closest Cherry equivalent in feel would be an MX Clear. The force of both feels around the same. I'm not sure why that is, as the Topre is 45g, vs 55g for the MX Clears. I am basing this on a single MX Clear switch, I don't own a board with clears. I've heard stories that the clear can be tiring, the Topre on this board certainly is not.

The Topre switch will suck your finger down and after the bump pulls your finger up. It's a very comforting feeling.
Furthermore, after using the Topre all the Cherry Browns now feel scratchy, thanks Topre...

For what it's worth, my preference:

Topre @ FC660C > MX Blue /w red orings @ Filco and WASD V2 > MX Brown /w red orings @ Kinesis Advantage
I haven't used other Topre keyboards, so I'm not saying Topre > Cherry.

And still the Kinesis Advantage (with Workman layout) will become my daily keyboard at the office (I prefer formfactor above key feel) and the Leopold I use at home with QWERTY layout (as I still want to keep my QWERTY skills while I'm learning Workman).

Extras:
  • Purple WASD keys
  • Plastic keypuller

Pros:
  • Key feel
  • Solid
  • PBT keys, space bar probably ABS

Cons:
  • Not programmable
  • Missing right command key (workaround: leave dipswitches to off, swap Command/Alt in OS X)

Update:
Clarification on the tilte: I regret buying this board as it ruined my experience with Blue MX :)

« Last Edit: Sun, 18 January 2015, 11:42:12 by user888 »

Offline bowji

• Came for the Keycaps, stayed for the community.
Re: Bought Leopold FC660C, regretting it already
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 03:55:06 »
The title was misleading since I came in here to read what about the 660c has disappointed you, as I am enjoying mine with every press. Though I havent used any other topre boards, I agree of how you described "The Topre switch will suck your finger down and after the bump pulls your finger up." Its pretty much exactly how I felt as it gives a natural flow to each key press. Personally, not as fun as other clicky switches(I too use MX blues with red o-rings) but it certainly is more comforting and pleasant to type on, especially the more you have to type for an extended amount of time.

Anyways, great write up and I hope others considering a new switch type consider topre boards, even a 660c. Glad to see another 660c owner is pleased with it, it certainly is my daily driver.  :thumb:

PS. the spacebar is abs.
               FREE GIRLDC!!     코리안 스레드

Offline Macsmasher

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 04:18:02 »
ahh yes grasshoppa, you have discovered the Nirvana switch. Just enjoy and don't mind the MX sheep. Embrace the truth! Now you can settle in, breath a sigh of relief and enloy!

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 07:38:34 »
Your title and text seems to contradict each other.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline yomammary

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 12:44:45 »
Made you click ;)
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline intelli78

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 12:49:34 »

He regrets it because it ruined his other boards for him.

OP, you're not the first to experience this, and you won't be the last.
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 13:06:35 »

He regrets it because it ruined his other boards for him.

OP, you're not the first to experience this, and you won't be the last.

OK, I understand. That was how I felt about jailhouse blues as well.

They ruined my heavy investment in MX clears. Huge waste of time desoldering so many boards.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 13:08:38 »
i stand by my words of the Fc660c being the best topre board made, dem feels are so good. Especially with newer grey version with the slightly heavier snappier domes. Glad to see another really enjoying this board
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline Justintoxicated

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 15:00:18 »
i stand by my words of the Fc660c being the best topre board made, dem feels are so good. Especially with newer grey version with the slightly heavier snappier domes. Glad to see another really enjoying this board

I love mine, especially after I silenced it with dental bands.  Phenomenal keyboard.  My only complaint is that  have to re-map Ctrl-Shift-Escape in windows to bring up task manager.  And of course when working on remove machines this is not a feasible solution, so I will just use my works rubber dome in those situations :(

Do they still sell the FC660C though I noticed it is no longer on the elite keyboards website.

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 15:04:20 »

I love mine, especially after I silenced it with dental bands.  Phenomenal keyboard.  My only complaint is that  have to re-map Ctrl-Shift-Escape in windows to bring up task manager.  And of course when working on remove machines this is not a feasible solution, so I will just use my works rubber dome in those situations :(

Do they still sell the FC660C though I noticed it is no longer on the elite keyboards website.
It's still available, it's just that there currently is no distributor, per-se, in the United States.

There are Korean sellers that do ship to the US via their eBay stores and very occasionally they are available at decent prices (currently it costs about about the same as it would to get an HHKB).
null

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 15:16:15 »
I regret selling my 660c more and more every day. :'(
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 15:43:19 »
It's definitely a great board, I can tell you that!
The acoustics as well as the form factor and the feeling of it make for an absolutely excellent board! I never thought I would like a stock, non-vintage board until I got mine.
Although I can honestly say that I love all of my other switches as well. Even though my SSK is collecting a bit of dust, it still does get used from time to time.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 15:49:41 »
It is just me, or the title is an ugly contradiction? Scratching my head now...

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 15:50:57 »
It is just me, or the title is an ugly contradiction? Scratching my head now...

It has been explained multiple times that the title is supposed to mean that he regrets getting the Topre board as all his other boards pale in comparison.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 17:15:35 »
I haven't used the C yet, but my 660 with clears was awesome, I just ditched it because the right shift limits your set options quite a bit. Though I might pick one up again and just stick an g80 1800 H set on it
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 17:19:41 »
regret it for wasting your money? yeah. sell it and buy a hhkb, only true keyboard.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 17:25:39 »
regret it for wasting your money? yeah. sell it and buy a hhkb, only true keyboard.
well, you can't argue with that
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 17:41:45 »
well, you can't argue with that

can't argue the awesomeness that is hhkb. ever.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 18:52:14 »
hhkb is nice keyboard.  FC660C is also nice.  hhkb has better layout though.  However, if you like the more traditional layout, then FC660C will be better for you. 

I think Yogi Berra said it best:  When you come to a fork in the road, take it. 
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #19 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 04:08:37 »
If a white FC660C was available when I was looking for a Topre keyboard, I probably would not have bought my HHKB.

In time I'll probably end up with both.

FC660C = orange keyboard :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline skuko

« Reply #20 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 07:55:19 »
just chiming in to say that i too love the FC660C and it is my daily driver at home. at work i still have a filco with mx blacks and when i manage to sell my 3-4 filcos and my RF 55g, i will buy a second leopold to have at work, that's how much i like it. i don't really need dedicated F keys, the fn layer on arrows implementation is awesome, i love th eform factor. all i miss are cherry legends, but i guess you can't have everything, right? :)

Offline Justintoxicated

« Reply #21 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 13:02:31 »
just chiming in to say that i too love the FC660C and it is my daily driver at home. at work i still have a filco with mx blacks and when i manage to sell my 3-4 filcos and my RF 55g, i will buy a second leopold to have at work, that's how much i like it. i don't really need dedicated F keys, the fn layer on arrows implementation is awesome, i love th eform factor. all i miss are cherry legends, but i guess you can't have everything, right? :)

I might end up with a realforce someday because I do miss the F-keys a little too much to say this board is perfect for my use at work (Software Development IDE's) and the ctrl-shift-Esc bug when logging into VM's.  I do get by fine but I wouldn't mind the extra size of a board with F-keys.  But they don't make the silenced non varying weight 55g silenced board I would want.  HHKB has the matching name for my position, but having to hit 2 keys for the arrow keys is not something I would welcome in the IDE's I use (No VI!)

And for gaming I think I still like tactical switches better, I do like the browns as a do it all switch, the tactical bump is useful when spamming keys as fast as possible.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 13:08:54 »
Lmao.. I was going to say youre crazy, then I noticed you actually like the board. Clears are my favorite MX. 45g are my favorite Topre. FC660C is the best Topre board that is not full size.

:thumb:

Offline Lunatique

• Writer, Composer, Artist, Photographer, Gamer
« Reply #23 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 13:35:48 »
The Leopold FC660C is also my favorite among all my keyboards currently, not because it is perfect, but because of the niche it fills for me, and how it feels.

I'm using it as my dedicated bed-time typing keyboard, so it's always next to my bed, and I connect it via a OTG adapter to my Galaxy Note 3 (and running External Keyboard Helper app), which makes typing on a mobile device SO MUCH more pleasant. And since I'm only using it with a mobile device, I don't really need the F-keys, or have to deal with any other problems related to other OS's. It's used for just typing, and for that, it feels really good. It's not as tactile as buckling spring or blue Cherry or Matias, but it doesn't need to be in order to feel good, and I enjoying typing it more than my two other Topres (RealForce S-Type, and 55g), even though the 45g is lighter than the 55g. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe it's the combined feeling with the back-plate and keycaps?

If Leopold made a TKL Topre keyboard, I would have that instead of RealForce. Not that the RealForce keyboards are bad--they are actually really good too, but the Leopold just feels a little better to me.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #24 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 13:59:13 »
I can't use MX anymore except ergoclears or ghost blacks since I got my HHKB. I realized I don't like large bumps or springy-feeling switches.

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #25 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 14:01:39 »
Lmao.. I was going to say youre crazy, then I noticed you actually like the board. Clears are my favorite MX. 45g are my favorite Topre. FC660C HHKB is the best Topre board that is not full size.

The Leopold FC660C is also my favorite among all my keyboards currently, not because it is perfect, but because of the niche it fills for me, and how it feels.

I'm using it as my dedicated bed-time typing keyboard, so it's always next to my bed, and I connect it via a OTG adapter to my Galaxy Note 3 (and running External Keyboard Helper app), which makes typing on a mobile device SO MUCH more pleasant. And since I'm only using it with a mobile device, I don't really need the F-keys, or have to deal with any other problems related to other OS's. It's used for just typing, and for that, it feels really good. It's not as tactile as buckling spring or blue Cherry or Matias, but it doesn't need to be in order to feel good, and I enjoying typing it more than my two other Topres (RealForce S-Type, and 55g), even though the 45g is lighter than the 55g. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe it's the combined feeling with the back-plate and keycaps?

If Leopold made a TKL Topre keyboard, I would have that instead of RealForce. Not that the RealForce keyboards are bad--they are actually really good too, but the Leopold just feels a little better to me.
Leopold's TKL Topre keyboard IS the Realforce lol...

My black RF87U has the same label on the bottom.
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 January 2015, 14:03:56 by Sygaldry »
null

Offline Lunatique

• Writer, Composer, Artist, Photographer, Gamer
« Reply #26 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 15:59:54 »
Lmao.. I was going to say youre crazy, then I noticed you actually like the board. Clears are my favorite MX. 45g are my favorite Topre. FC660C HHKB is the best Topre board that is not full size.

Show Image

Mine says that too, but it doesn't feel the same as the FC660C. Also, there are other RealForce keyboards with other company's names on the label, which probably doesn't mean it's made by all those different companies--more like they're distributed by different companies in different countries?

Offline Justintoxicated

« Reply #27 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 17:11:24 »

Mine is not a realforce :P  Then again mine also does not have a permanently attached cable.

2015-01-09_03-10-49 by Glamisduner, on Flickr

Offline RoflCopter4

« Reply #28 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 22:49:45 »
I love bringing my HHKB around with me. I'll just be in class, surrounded by 300 students with expensive Macbooks, and I'll pull out my barely functional piece of **** laptop and mu HHKB, struggle to get the thing to even turn on, plug in the keyboard and have no regrets that I look like a retard who spent all the money he was supposed to be saving for a new laptop on a keyboard.
Acer KB-101A with Blue Alps | HHKB Pro 2 | '85 122 Key IBM Model F | '86 1390131 "Silver Label" Model M | AEK M0115 with Orange Alps | Focus FK-2001 White Alps | Chicony 5181 with SMK "Monterey Blue" Switches | Dell AT101W | Unicomp "Ultra Classic" | Razer Blackwidow 2013

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 23:39:40 »
I love bringing my HHKB around with me. I'll just be in class, surrounded by 300 students with expensive Macbooks, and I'll pull out my barely functional piece of **** laptop and mu HHKB, struggle to get the thing to even turn on, plug in the keyboard and have no regrets that I look like a retard who spent all the money he was supposed to be saving for a new laptop on a keyboard.
Same feeling, except there are only 5 others in my class except the teacher.

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #30 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 23:57:16 »
Well, on the flip side, to those who aren't in the know as to MKs, the HHKB looks like a cheap keyboard!

When my girlfriend saw my first HHKB, her first reaction was "Why did you get rid of your nice keyboard - my Poker II with alu case - for that old and cheap looking one?"

Needless to say, I was saved of week of her being mad that I spend too much money on keyboards because she didn't know how much HHKBs cost at the time  :D :D :D
null

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 23:59:30 »
Well, on the flip side, to those who aren't in the know as to MKs, the HHKB looks like a cheap keyboard!

When my girlfriend saw my first HHKB, her first reaction was "Why did you get rid of your nice keyboard - my Poker II with alu case - for that old and cheap looking one?"

Needless to say, I was saved of week of her being mad that I spend too much money on keyboards because she didn't know how much HHKBs cost at the time  :D :D :D
My teacher showed an interest when I first brought my Poker in, and then I brought in my ErgoDox, and he was also interested, and then when I brought this in and we talked about it, he asked why it cost so much, and when I told him, he was surprised. One of my friends told me that the 90s called and want their keyboard when I sent him a picture, which is ok, because it isn't anywhere near as flashy as my other boards.

Offline user888

« Reply #32 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 11:38:48 »
He regrets it because it ruined his other boards for him

Exactly, that's what I meant. I was happy with my Blue MXs...

Offline user888

Mac mappings and pictures of HHKB keyset
« Reply #33 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 03:39:35 »
Just checking in to let you all know I'm still using the FC660C as my keyboard at home and am very happy with it. In the office I'm using a Kinesis Advantage with MX browns and Workman layout (I can recommend that above Colemak), waiting for the next generation Kinesis and hoping that it will be offered with MX blues and full programmability.

Back to the FC660C. I use it on a Mac. With the dip switches I have mapped the modifiers on the bottom row as CONTROL COMMAND OPTION [space] OPTION CONTROL FN. I use the System preferences / Keyboard / Modifier settings to swap COMMAND and OPTION, so as a final result the bottom row is mapped as CONTROL OPTION COMMAND [space] COMMAND CONTROL FN.
Furthermore I use Karabiner to map the menu key (fn+ctrl) to the Mac Fn key and mapped combinations with F1/2,  F10/11/12 to brightness control and volume control. And also mapped ins/del to home/end.

I kept struggling adapting to QWERTY on this keyboard each time after using the Workman layout on the Kinesis. I didn't have problems switching back to QWERTY on a laptop or Apple Magic keyboard! I guess it is caused by the fact that both keyboards have blank black keys, which don't help aiding my muscle memory. Therefore I ordered a set of HHKB keys, the black on black type. The color matches perfectly with the blank FC660C keys. Both PBT, same feel. I wouldn't be surprised if they come from the same supplier. Bought them on Ebay for a good price (search for PFU PD-KB400KTB).

Very happy with it, not sure if it helps enough otherwise I'll need to throw in some colors :-)

Offline skuko

« Reply #34 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 14:39:53 »
i bought a second FC660C to have at work lol, that's how much i like the board :)

Offline xtec

« Reply #35 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 12:59:27 »
Thanks, now I will have to get my hands on a Topre version too. Currently have the Leopold FC660M.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 24 December 2018, 01:44:50 »
Awesome to see this still being bumped. What a glorious board!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #37 on: Sat, 29 December 2018, 01:41:56 »
Awesome to see this still being bumped. What a glorious board!

One that I still haven't got, although my HHKB might not like me any more if I did get one.

"Get one", not "getone".  Getone, getonne, learn to type more like lol
« Last Edit: Sat, 29 December 2018, 01:43:57 by rowdy »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ