Author Topic: DUCKY MOUSE PAD!  (Read 3448 times)

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: DUCKY MOUSE PAD!
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 01 December 2013, 00:02:35 »
And it's yellow too!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 01 December 2013, 02:48:44 »
Hmmmm that could be a link to anything :eek:

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 01 December 2013, 03:58:29 »
dat mouse

Offline JoeUser

• If you're a geek you use mechanical. Period.
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 01 December 2013, 05:23:00 »
So their first mouse pad is a slightly large yellow standard mouse pad? Maybe I was expecting more but color me unimpressed...

Well, I shouldn't say that,  guess it really depends on the price. I just got a X-TRAC Ripper XXL cloth mouse pad that's 3 feet wide and a foot and a half tall for $20 on Newegg...and they sell at this price all the time. So yeah, anything over $10-15 and it just wouldn't be worth it honestly.
Currently using an old school Laser keyboard. Double shots with SMK's. $2 at the thrift store!

My HEATWARE 76-0-0

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 01 December 2013, 09:26:45 »
Duck yellow.... seems legit. I'm actually sort of surprised Ducky hasn't gotten into mice yet. It seems like it would be a good move since 'gaming peripherals'.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 01 December 2013, 09:33:41 »
So their first mouse pad is a slightly large yellow standard mouse pad? Maybe I was expecting more but color me unimpressed...

Well, I shouldn't say that,  guess it really depends on the price. I just got a X-TRAC Ripper XXL cloth mouse pad that's 3 feet wide and a foot and a half tall for $20 on Newegg...and they sell at this price all the time. So yeah, anything over $10-15 and it just wouldn't be worth it honestly.

Maybe its solid, looking at the piece of cloth. Solid pads have always been more expensive.

BTW did you know that Ducky made keybroads?

Offline JoeUser

• If you're a geek you use mechanical. Period.
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 01 December 2013, 09:56:38 »

Maybe its solid, looking at the piece of cloth. Solid pads have always been more expensive.

BTW did you know that Ducky made keybroads?

Of course. Who doesn't?
Currently using an old school Laser keyboard. Double shots with SMK's. $2 at the thrift store!

My HEATWARE 76-0-0

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 01 December 2013, 09:58:15 »
Maybe I'm late to the party, but I didn't know the word keybroad. It might become the new Thorpe.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 01 December 2013, 10:18:40 »
Clearly you haven't seen the advertisements!