Author Topic: kinda new  (Read 832 times)

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
kinda new
« on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 13:24:26 »
I made an account a little bit ago so I could ask someone a question. Still trying to figure this site out and get used to it. I mostly find myself getting sad because of all the sales I've missed :(((

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
Re: kinda new
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 14:03:27 »
Don't be sad about the things you may have missed - there is always the classifieds. Be excited for the things that haven't happened yet. There is no shortage of awesome stuff to come, I'm sure.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 14:08:30 »
Welcome!
Dont worry about what you miss. YOu can find most things in the classifieds. :thumb:

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 14:56:37 »
yeah I'm checking, I have a list of things im looking for just takes a lot of time to search for all of it :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 05:33:56 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

There are many sales you have missed, but there are many more sales to come.  Browse around the site, look at the pictures, and pretty soon you'll know what you want to buy, and where to look for upcoming sales.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ