Author Topic: [GB] GMK Necro | Available on Originative.co  (Read 158697 times)

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
Re: [GB] GMK Necro | Available on Originative.co
« Reply #400 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 09:40:56 »
Currently working on it.. I'll keep everyone posted

Great to hear!

By the way, did you get a confirmation regarding whether or not production finished last month/by now? Are we facing the shipping waiting game? :D

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #401 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 08:29:20 »
Oh look!

Admittedly it is dificult to photograph the set, just thought it'd be interesting to make a new comparison. They seem to be on the right color scales now, so all deviations can be due to poor shots. I won't be critical just yet. Really excited to finally get the set and have a look for myself! :)

Also, the people PMing me about the instagram photos and how unsatisfied you are, why don't you voice your own opinions in the thread? I won't name anyone, but multiple people messaged me their opinions but want me to get all the pitchforks in their stead after seeing my last posts unfold. Stand for your own opinion instead, it's kind of pathetic that you try to hide behind me.

« Last Edit: Wed, 07 November 2018, 09:12:08 by Emir »

Offline bdkrzy

« Reply #402 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 10:34:43 »
Oh look!

Show Image

Show Image

Admittedly it is dificult to photograph the set, just thought it'd be interesting to make a new comparison. They seem to be on the right color scales now, so all deviations can be due to poor shots. I won't be critical just yet. Really excited to finally get the set and have a look for myself! :)

Also, the people PMing me about the instagram photos and how unsatisfied you are, why don't you voice your own opinions in the thread? I won't name anyone, but multiple people messaged me their opinions but want me to get all the pitchforks in their stead after seeing my last posts unfold. Stand for your own opinion instead, it's kind of pathetic that you try to hide behind me.

Damn I knew something didn't look quite right with the final color of the set when I first saw that picture from instagram. Your color comparison just confirmed my doubt. Oh boy...

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #403 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 10:50:43 »
Oh look!

Show Image

Show Image

Damn I knew something didn't look quite right with the final color of the set when I first saw that picture from instagram. Your color comparison just confirmed my doubt. Oh boy...

I hear what you are saying, and trust me I am the first in line to raise doubts if it is justified - but let's not base opinions on a Instagram photo where GMK are clear with that they have difficulties capturing the colors.

I was concerned before in the thread because the accents were on the wrong color scale, something that Jessica cleared up - so let's be patient with this and wait for more photos (some that don't look overexposed like the GMK one), or until we actually have the set. We can confirm that the color scales are at least correct now (accent is green towards desaturated cyan rather than baby blue), so the shade of the color being off is likely due to the photo itself.

Let's hold our horses for now. :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 07 November 2018, 10:54:55 by Emir »

Offline megaforce

« Reply #404 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 11:07:55 »
Oh look!

Show Image

Show Image

post their pms with the names showing

it'll be hilarious
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline jessica

• Formerly CuteDreamsOfYou & Brazzers
  • HHKB is the only good layout
« Reply #405 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 11:48:47 »
I can confirm that while that pic looks nice, the colours are not accurate. They're all incredibly washed out, and the pic has a very cool colour temp. I actually turned on a blue light filter on my screen and the colours got a bit closer to reality.

IDK how else to put it, but just wait a week and you'll see the set yourself, and if you haven't got a set yourself, people with actually good camera setups will be taking pics

For the time being, just look at the pretty novelties

Offline bthezebra

« Reply #406 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 16:55:19 »
I am looking forward to having the set in hand. The Instagram out of focus caps look to have a hue more akin to what I am expecting rather than the baby blue.

Also based on some of the responses in this thread I am absolutely obligated to get the salty kit

Offline freespam

« Reply #407 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 22:57:04 »
I can confirm that while that pic looks nice, the colours are not accurate. They're all incredibly washed out, and the pic has a very cool colour temp. I actually turned on a blue light filter on my screen and the colours got a bit closer to reality.

IDK how else to put it, but just wait a week and you'll see the set yourself, and if you haven't got a set yourself, people with actually good camera setups will be taking pics

Are you happy with the way they turned out?  Looking forward to the set!

Offline jessica

« Reply #408 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 23:00:16 »

100% satisfied with the colours of the set. Pictures downplay how pretty this set is.

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #409 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 01:23:50 »
I am looking forward to having the set in hand. The Instagram out of focus caps look to have a hue more akin to what I am expecting rather than the baby blue.

Also based on some of the responses in this thread I am absolutely obligated to get the salty kit

The out of focus keys (f-keys) are not the accent color, those are the alpha color. You shouldn't compare it to the whole baby blue debacle as they aren't part of that discussion to begin with. :)

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #410 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 09:27:42 »
IDK how else to put it, but just wait a week and you'll see the set yourself

Let's be careful with statements like this, as a GB runner you should be careful and take responsibility for promises like this. We saw what could happen when you casually type out something in this thread and then it turns in to the wild west in here. :D

With that said, you expect us to have the set in our hands within the next week? That's a bold statement. :)

Offline jessica

« Reply #411 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 16:28:11 »
IDK how else to put it, but just wait a week and you'll see the set yourself

Let's be careful with statements like this, as a GB runner you should be careful and take responsibility for promises like this. We saw what could happen when you casually type out something in this thread and then it turns in to the wild west in here. :D

With that said, you expect us to have the set in our hands within the next week? That's a bold statement. :)

1. All I'm saying is the set is hard to take pics of. I don't personally have the means to take an accurate picture and GMK went with a more artistic shot rather than accurate when it comes to the colours.
So the logical third option is to wait until it gets in the hands of community members with better setups and accurate pictures will make their way around.
I really wish you (and I do mean you specifically) would take a moment to properly read my messages, rather than constantly behaving like a child on the verge of a tantrum looking for anything to start screaming about.

2. At the time of me writing that message, that was the estimate; however, there were some delays on the sorting or whatever. It should be shipping out from Germany to distributors "soon", but they didn't give me any dates.

Offline ygor

• eat a butt, monkey lord
« Reply #412 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 19:13:25 »
I generally hate all keycaps. Keycaps are for poofs. Real men touchtype on stems. Non-functional artisans are awesome, I use them for the ESC key ... escape is for cowards anyways, real men go frontal assault.

Offline japanesehorrorwriter

« Reply #413 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 22:03:03 »
Sorry I just dont understand how theres this much scrutiny, this painfully mypoic behavior against this gb runner for this particular set. If you get the set and you hate it then its certainly the time to discuss it. Not sure what anyone is accomplishing by scrutinizing photos of how the set may look, based on photos, especially since they are shipping soon.

Offline freespam

« Reply #414 on: Fri, 09 November 2018, 00:04:12 »

100% satisfied with the colours of the set. Pictures downplay how pretty this set is.

Great news, can't wait to get mine!

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #415 on: Fri, 09 November 2018, 11:50:25 »
Please keep this discussion respectful and on topic.  This thread will be cleaned up if there is any more high-intensity arguments with the group buy runner that are not contributing to the positive progress of this group buy.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline jessica

« Reply #416 on: Fri, 09 November 2018, 15:36:02 »
Quick update:

GMK has sent me my sample set, it will be here on the 14th according to FedEx tracking (which is always accurate, if not faster)

I'll try my best to get some pretty pics of it on my X60, since I think the set will look really nice on a dark gray alu board

Offline bthezebra

« Reply #417 on: Fri, 09 November 2018, 15:39:37 »
Quick update:

GMK has sent me my sample set, it will be here on the 14th according to FedEx tracking (which is always accurate, if not faster)

I'll try my best to get some pretty pics of it on my X60, since I think the set will look really nice on a dark gray alu board
I cannot wait!

Offline Nzo

• wish I was back in CA
« Reply #418 on: Fri, 09 November 2018, 21:51:12 »
 Can we all agree not to freak out when she posts pics? :)

Offline bdkrzy

« Reply #419 on: Fri, 09 November 2018, 22:41:37 »
Can we all agree not to freak out when she posts pics? :)

Dude let it sink. Nobody's been saying anything so far. Don't shake it up and creates more drama. Just let it die down peacefully.

Offline Chaselicious17

« Reply #420 on: Sat, 10 November 2018, 18:58:25 »
So Jessica, you're getting your hands on a set around the 14th. Originative still says mid-December. Would it be too ambitious to speculate when originative will get their hands on the sets to ship?

Offline Eric404atx

« Reply #421 on: Sun, 11 November 2018, 01:01:19 »
Highly interested in a desk mat matching the tray design shown in this thread.  :eek:

Offline jessica

« Reply #422 on: Sun, 11 November 2018, 13:02:19 »
So Jessica, you're getting your hands on a set around the 14th. Originative still says mid-December. Would it be too ambitious to speculate when originative will get their hands on the sets to ship?

Timelines have changed a good bit so I can't say anything for sure. All I've got is "Soon" from GMK :P That said, Sherry has told me that he just put mid-December on the page to be cautious.

Feel safe to say that pretty much everyone, realistically, should have their sets by mid-Dec

Highly interested in a desk mat matching the tray design shown in this thread.  :eek:

I've contacted the appropriate people for this to be made a possibility :) Keep your eyes on https://novelkeys.xyz/ for future updates about that, as well as here

Offline Eric404atx

« Reply #423 on: Sun, 11 November 2018, 14:15:34 »

Timelines have changed a good bit so I can't say anything for sure. All I've got is "Soon" from GMK :P That said, Sherry has told me that he just put mid-December on the page to be cautious.

Feel safe to say that pretty much everyone, realistically, should have their sets by mid-Dec

I've contacted the appropriate people for this to be made a possibility :) Keep your eyes on https://novelkeys.xyz/ for future updates about that, as well as here

Awesome!!! I hope this becomes a reality ;D

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #424 on: Mon, 12 November 2018, 06:12:50 »
I got tracking information from mykeyboard.eu today, it's finally happening?  :eek:

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #425 on: Mon, 12 November 2018, 07:21:54 »
me too...

KMK Labs.  :eek:

Offline jessica

« Reply #426 on: Mon, 12 November 2018, 23:56:07 »
How cool! I had no idea :D

I'll be getting my set on Wednesday as expected, so hopefully I get mine first :P

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #427 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 06:06:19 »
Could be a false alarm though, it hasn't moved in over 24 hours. Perhaps MyKeyboard is just preparing the orders for when they get stock. :)

EDIT: Nevermind, it's on its way! :O
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 November 2018, 02:49:39 by Emir »

Offline Eric404atx

« Reply #428 on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 17:47:41 »
How cool! I had no idea :D

I'll be getting my set on Wednesday as expected, so hopefully I get mine first :P

Did you happen to receive it today? Pictures plzzzzzz :eek:

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #429 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 07:33:29 »

I received my set today, I am satisfied, I only have doubts about blue maybe slightly too bright. But I'm very happy with the green, I was worried that it was too "faded"

KMK Labs.

Offline bthezebra

« Reply #430 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 07:55:09 »

I received my set today, I am satisfied, I only have doubts about blue maybe slightly too bright. But I'm very happy with the green, I was worried that it was too "faded"

KMK Labs.
Pics please :)

Offline jessica

« Reply #431 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 14:25:56 »
According to the FedEx website, there have been widespread delays due to the snow or whatever, so my package is currently sitting there waiting to be released.

I love cold weather, except when it interupts my keebs. 😡

Offline johuu

« Reply #432 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 02:35:16 »
Just got my tracking number from mykeyboard.eu. :eek:

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #433 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 07:09:46 »
According to the FedEx website, there have been widespread delays due to the snow or whatever, so my package is currently sitting there waiting to be released.

I love cold weather, except when it interupts my keebs. 😡

my photos are bad, I would only risk to generate confusion on the colorway

KMK Labs.

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #434 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 10:58:44 »
I've seen some pics and the alphas don't look as creamy as the render, they look to my untrained eye significantly greener. Was that the intent?

Offline asphyxia

• i'm lovely
    • Twitter
« Reply #435 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 11:28:59 »
soo... does the set look like pea soup or is it similar to the render
TGR 910 CE / Kmac Happy HHKB / LZ CLS H / Duck Eagle V2 / Poly Singa / TX65 / DC60

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #436 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 13:16:38 »
Well Jessica, you sure showed me.

I wish I would have cancelled my order when the initial red flags were raised early on in the sample process, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt.
The accents came out good, I'll admit - but the alphas... you be the judge.

Now huge disclaimer, I am not a good photograph, the photos are not properly white balanced and they are not consistent or perfectly accurate. My point of posting these is to show the difference in alpha color compared to the render (box has the correct color that I compared to as well)  - take it however you want.

Reference:

It does look like the old render of necro, however, that is not the necro that I was planning on getting when I ordered based on newer renders:

What I, and what I assume the other 4 people buying Necro were purchasing was actually this:
« Last Edit: Fri, 16 November 2018, 13:22:47 by Emir »

Offline Shenpai

• always found
    • padoru
« Reply #437 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 13:27:23 »

I wish I would have cancelled my order when the initial red flags were raised early on in the sample process, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Now huge disclaimer, I am not a good photograph, the photos are not properly white balanced and they are not consistent or perfectly accurate. My point of posting these is to show the difference in alpha color compared to the render (box has the correct color that I compared to as well)  - take it however you want.

Reference:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

It does look like the old render of necro, however, that is not the necro that I was planning on getting when I ordered based on newer renders:
Show Image

What I, and what I assume the other 4 people buying Necro were purchasing was actually this:
Show Image

clap
Nunu | KR FC660C

Offline Morbus

• a real dude
« Reply #438 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 14:22:46 »

Reference:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thought I'd hop in and see how it came out in the end and be jelly of you guys's keebs but holy moly I'm glad I didn't cop this:/ sad to see such a good idea come to such a sad conclusion.
I just hope all of this can be resolved in rev 2 so I can cop a nice set of necro caps!
dm me ur top 42 topster charts
consider adding norde support to ur sets
   dont be dumb as hell

Offline jessica

« Reply #439 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 14:27:05 »
I don't physically have my set here with me yet, however I can say with confidence that the colours in your pictures are almost identical to the photos given to me by GMK:

Note here, the dark colour novelty keys are physically gray, but look dark blue in this picture

Even my contact at GMK confirmed with me that every one of those colours looks wrong in his photo. Looks like you and GMK just have similar lighting.

I have the final samples right in front of me as I write this, and every single colour in your picture is incorrectly shown. The blue and gray are incredibly overly vibrant, which incidcates to me that green would also be overly vibrant as well.

Yes, the alphas are green. It isn't a vibrant green by any measure, but is still green.

As well, please for the love of God, don't use GMK renders as reference when they aren't even on the group buy thread. GMK renders are notoriously washed out and incorrect, which is why I had Oblotzky do all the renders accurately to the goal. They're almost entirel a formality just to display what keys are included.
I am aware the GMK renders are on Originative, but I have told Sheraton to replace those about 15 different times now and he hasn't. Not my website, not in my control. Sorry for that.

Quick side note: "box has the correct color that I compared to as well"
The box art is not accurate to the set, I never said it was accurate to the set. It's just a good artistic approximation of the colours.

Now, if you have been looking at the GMK render this whole time (despite my best efforts...), then I guess I'll take the blame for your mistake. You expected keys with nearly no colour and well.. you got keys that have colour.

Feel free to list your set up on /r/MechMarket, because I'd genuinely be really disappointed if you had a product you're unhappy with.

I'm not here to trick people into giving me money , I'm not here to lie about what I'm making. I'm just trying to make pretty keysets, and I promise I do try really really hard.

Offline freespam

« Reply #440 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 14:30:38 »
I'm confused...did one of the colors in the render get omitted?  The "mid teal" or greenish color looked ok in the samples...but I don't see anything resembling it in the pictures..

Renders
------------------------------
Mods - mid teal
Mod text - light bluish
Alphas - cream color
Alpha text - mid teal
Accents - light bluish
Accent Text - dark teal

Actual
Mods - dark teal *
Mod text - light bluish
Alphas - cream color
Alpha text - dark teal *
Accents - light bluish
Accent Text - dark teal

Offline jessica

« Reply #441 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 14:35:49 »
I'm confused...did one of the colors in the render get omitted?  The "mid teal" or greenish color looked ok in the samples...but I don't see anything resembling it in the pictures..

Renders
Mods - mid teal
Mod text - light bluish
Alphas - cream color
Alpha text - mid teal
Accents - light bluish
Accent Text - dark teal

Actual
Mods - dark teal *
Mod text - light bluish
Alphas - cream color
Alpha text - dark teal *
Accents - light bluish
Accent Text - dark teal

Okay well your word choice for the colours is odd because I have absolutely no idea what 'mid teal' means. The renders and the actual set follow this pattern:

Alphas - Light green with gray legends
Mods - Light gray with a blue tint, and light blue legends
Accents - Light blue with dark blue legends

It's just that the pictures posted in this thread are about as far from accurate as you can get.

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #442 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 15:44:12 »
Write down whatever you wish to write down in the thread in your effort to try and save what little that is left of your reputation as a keycap runner, but you'd have to be conpletely insane out of your mind to think that the alphas are anything close to ANY representation of the alpha color shown during the GB phase. Accurate photos or not (I never claimed accurate photos), I'll let everyone decide for themselves. It literally is INSULTING that you even try to JUSTIFY the alpha color, if you have your set. It is not even CLOSE.

Lessons learned, never trust you. It seems to be the general consensus in general, I am finding out now. I guess I was just too gullible, and well; now I am paying for it.

I'll just leave this here, it's a bit funny now that everything is concluded.

So I got the new samples and they are absolutely wonderful.

I will try to get a good colour quality picture so you guys can see, but just know that the colours match the renders really well, specifically this one
Show Image

Believe it or not, the green especially is super accurate. I think you'll all enjoy it :)

« Last Edit: Fri, 16 November 2018, 15:45:44 by Emir »

Offline fendent

• * Maker
« Reply #443 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 17:37:55 »
Write down whatever you wish to write down in the thread in your effort to try and save what little that is left of your reputation as a keycap runner, but you'd have to be conpletely insane out of your mind to think that the alphas are anything close to ANY representation of the alpha color shown during the GB phase. Accurate photos or not (I never claimed accurate photos), I'll let everyone decide for themselves. It literally is INSULTING that you even try to JUSTIFY the alpha color, if you have your set. It is not even CLOSE.

Lessons learned, never trust you. It seems to be the general consensus in general, I am finding out now. I guess I was just too gullible, and well; now I am paying for it.

I'll just leave this here, it's a bit funny now that everything is concluded.

So I got the new samples and they are absolutely wonderful.

I will try to get a good colour quality picture so you guys can see, but just know that the colours match the renders really well, specifically this one
Show Image

Believe it or not, the green especially is super accurate. I think you'll all enjoy it :)

Offline bdkrzy

« Reply #444 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 18:05:55 »
I was planning on picking up the set, but now I'm probably out. Jessica, Emir does have a point when he said there's no excuse. The colors of the mods are different. The colors of the alphas are also different. Not just different by a bit, they differ by A TON. Like really. If you don't tell me these are both GMK Necro, I would totally have guessed these are just two different sets. Not that I say the real sample is bad, I feel like this is just a flash back of Solarized Dark when people MIGHT eventually start to grow interest in the set eventually, but saying this was anything close to the render was just not true.

« Last Edit: Fri, 16 November 2018, 18:09:42 by bdkrzy »

Offline jessica

« Reply #445 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 18:13:55 »
Well, I'll make one more post tonight.

So, to everyone who bought the set who might be concerned about the colours, especially because of the pictures posted, I'd like to give my absolute best effort to clear up how difficult these colours are to capture accurately.

These pictures were taken less than 5 minutes apart, in the same lighting conditions (in my bedroom, natural lighting only), no colour correction, taken with my iPhone 8.
The difference is simply the background colour:

I'm not saying my pictures are by any means accurate, these are simply to demonstrate how much variance there is in the exact same conditions, changing literally just the background colour.

And Emir, please never purchase anything I make ever again. It will save both of us a lot of grief. Months of your pedantry isn't worth the few dollars I earn from your purchase. No need to respond to me, please just sell your set in classifieds or r/mechmarket and get your money back, and find a different keyset to use.

Offline Eric404atx

« Reply #446 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 18:19:07 »
Although it's hard to tell true colors from photos and what sets "should" look like from renders I do agree that the colors seem off and for the person running the set to not have one on hand before customers to me speaks volumes of how the QA process was handled. I am hoping when my set comes in I still want to keep it because I was very excited for a long time to get this set based on the renders. I know if I had my name on something I would have a full set and pictures before anyone else receives it. I have never run a set but it just seems like this could have gone smoother. I hope the alphas are a lighter green and the mods are more grey than dark blue but who knows... :-X I know it's not easy running a set but if you take the ownership of the credit you should also take ownership in the mistakes it's really hard to believe Jessica doesn't have a set yet and can't find anyone to take an accurate photo of what she believes to be the actual color.

Offline fendent

• * Maker
« Reply #447 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 18:21:41 »
Although it's hard to tell true colors from photos and what sets "should" look like from renders I do agree that the colors seem off and for the person running the set to not have one on hand before customers to me speaks volumes of how the QA process was handled. I am hoping when my set comes in I still want to keep it because I was very excited for a long time to get this set based on the renders. I know if I had my name on something I would have a full set and pictures before anyone else receives it. I have never run a set but it just seems like this could have gone smoother. I hope the alphas are a lighter green and the mods are more grey than dark blue but who knows... :-X I know it's not easy running a set but if you take the ownership of the credit you should also take ownership in the mistakes it's really hard to believe Jessica doesn't have a set yet and can't find anyone to take an accurate photo of what she believes to be the actual color.

You get sample colours, not sample sets from GMK. Makers get their sets from the production run. That isn't a failing on Jessica's part.

Offline bdkrzy

« Reply #448 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 18:22:02 »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this what it supposed to be like? Hmmmmm......

« Last Edit: Fri, 16 November 2018, 18:26:28 by bdkrzy »

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #449 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 18:24:47 »
This is the setup I used, two studio light stands, white table and a DSLR - note that I am bad at photographing and have no clue what I am doing besides point'n'shoot.

I can confirm that under these light conditions, the "gray" was indeed more towards darker blue in real life - not just in the photos. Been fiddling with the set now in various lighting conditions and BGs, and no matter what - alphas won't even come close to anything that was advertised as GMK Necro alphas.

Don't worry jessica, I would sell it if anyone wanted the set. The original idea did not sell out (it would be interesting to get some real numbers, I have a gut feeling less than 50 out of 250 are sold) - so my chances of flipping are low. You won't have to deal with me for any future sets, I promise, but in every major discord the faith in you is but long gone, so good luck with anything moving forwards with a 2/2 track record.