Color Options

Black
181 (53.6%)
Gray
113 (33.4%)
White
44 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 338

Author Topic: [IC] Graystudio SU Keyboard Bag (for 60/65% keyboards)[Upadte]  (Read 46977 times)

Offline steezkeez

Re: [IC] Graystudio M90 Keyboard Bag (for 60/65% keyboards)[Add color vote]
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 02 January 2020, 11:46:31 »
Would be 100% in for a TKL version. I'm sure there are many others who would agree. Love the design (and really need a keyboard bag) but have to pass since I don't own any 60/65% :(

Offline d00deitsnik

• Grails: SA Olivia, 1800 w/ only Latriualum keycaps
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 03 January 2020, 02:00:34 »
Oh no D: White dropped to the lowest poll ratings atm. T_T

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio
« Reply #52 on: Fri, 03 January 2020, 09:39:00 »
Green is good, though prefer TKL size.
Would be 100% in for a TKL version. I'm sure there are many others who would agree. Love the design (and really need a keyboard bag) but have to pass since I don't own any 60/65% :(
There must be a TKL bag in the future :p

Offline grav3serker

• graves + berserker = grav3serker
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 03 January 2020, 11:27:10 »

I voted for white too T_T

Offline crystalskull

« Reply #54 on: Fri, 03 January 2020, 12:03:17 »
Interested in the case but would be definitely in if there were better designs other than just camo

Offline Arithmetics

Offline Shutter_Shock

« Reply #56 on: Sat, 04 January 2020, 02:02:14 »
in for this. blue would be killlllerr. some jet ****
https://theaviationgeekclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/First-Production-Gripen-E.jpg

I too would love a blue one. Deep navy blue in particular. That would actually be my top color choice, followed by black. Conveniently, blue would go very well with the orange zipper pull.

Offline vsrnth

« Reply #57 on: Sat, 04 January 2020, 02:03:14 »
in for this. blue would be killlllerr. some jet ****
https://theaviationgeekclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/First-Production-Gripen-E.jpg

I too would love a blue one. Deep navy blue in particular. That would actually be my top color choice, followed by black. Conveniently, blue would go very well with the orange zipper pull.
+1 on the blue

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Offline infinitykw

• Amazed by the beauty of industrial design
    • zFrontier Profile
« Reply #58 on: Sat, 04 January 2020, 03:56:40 »
A very nice everyday bag that should provide enough protection for travel/commute.  More color options are always appreciated.  Gl with group buy!

Offline Merked

« Reply #59 on: Mon, 06 January 2020, 23:32:03 »
How can I poll? +1 for black/grey though

Offline CherryTeam

• Cherry Cherry Lady
« Reply #60 on: Tue, 07 January 2020, 00:46:45 »
very nice !  :thumb:

Offline aodaliya1234

« Reply #61 on: Tue, 07 January 2020, 20:49:45 »
Surprisingly low number of votes for Gray!

Probs cause the black option will be black & grey judging by the design of the green version. So having grey as the main color with bits of black might look weird

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio
« Reply #62 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 21:59:41 »

I voted for white too T_T
I think I have to put some pressure on the factory :p

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio
« Reply #63 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 22:01:17 »
Guys,black prototype is coming home today~! :p

Offline helborne

People voted and obviously the majority won, but.... Bleh, black is so boring.
Was definitely attracted to the bag with the original colorway. Still looking forward to it

Offline datfroyodoe

Hmm.. I was under the impression that it was black camo and not a full black case

Offline vsrnth

Hmm.. I was under the impression that it was black camo and not a full black case
Same i prefer the green camo over the completely black case.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Offline sozo

The camo pattern made it stand out from all the other keyboard cases. I wish the black case was also in the same pattern. At this rate, I would love to cop one of the green ones!

Offline d00deitsnik

I was definitely thinking black camo as well. I mean, isn't there product named after a type of camo?

Offline Shutter_Shock

I too had assumed ‘black’ to mean a black and dark gray camo. I wouldn’t be opposed to plain black, but I figured color options would be the same camo pattern in different colors.

Offline CoolMike

• Mechs & Co.
    • Mechs & Co.
Im so happy to see more bags like this hit the market. I feel like there is a lack of them and nicest i've used thus far is the one from KBD fans. 100% go.

Offline Crack85

this is super clean - i'm in for 60% green camo

Offline anatworkaccount

You have to make that camo case happen. 100% in if that gets done.

Offline alanskiii

I’m in for green camo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Zeelobby

Ditto. Green camo all the way.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Offline Wyze69

I'm in for green or black camo!

Offline martensson

The green M90 camo looked really good and I would also prefer that myself (Swedish so maybe a bit biased).
But I would probably get one even if it was in black as well!

Offline ZyBeR

Got mine yesterday, it's bad ass in person

As ppl pointed out before it's not the best for protection against hits and drops, but Graystudios also have a really nice hard case, unfortunately not in M90 camo.

Offline malde

Show Image

As ppl pointed out before it's not the best for protection against hits and drops, but Graystudios also have a really nice hard case, unfortunately not in M90 camo.
Did I miss something? Has there been a run on these already?

Offline d00deitsnik

Show Image

Did I miss something? Has there been a run on these already?

Wait... Maybe they're protos? o:

Offline Zeelobby

Show Image

That's awesome. But yeah. Soft cases are never totally protective. I honestly just need something to put my board in when walking from one building to the next to keep out the elements, or prevent me from catching the cord or keys on stuff. For longer trips I'll be slipping it inside my backpack for extra protection, and it'll be nice not having it catch in there.

Is there room for a cable to fit comfortably? A coiled one?

And how would a higher profile keyboard fit? Comfortably?

Offline Shutter_Shock

Show Image

That's awesome. But yeah. Soft cases are never totally protective. I honestly just need something to put my board in when walking from one building to the next to keep out the elements, or prevent me from catching the cord or keys on stuff. For longer trips I'll be slipping it inside my backpack for extra protection, and it'll be nice not having it catch in there.

Is there room for a cable to fit comfortably? A coiled one?

And how would a higher profile keyboard fit? Comfortably?

Same. This is no pelican case replacement. I see it as a stylish sleeve to keep boards from scratching against other stuff in my backpack.

Offline grAvity

I'm definitely in for two!!
Just suggestion though, the inner zipper might scratch your keyboard if you are not careful when zipping/unzipping the bag.
Hope you can do something to prevent it.

Offline Zeelobby

Just suggestion though, the inner zipper might scratch your keyboard if you are not careful when zipping/unzipping the bag.
Yeah. Hoping once closed there's a cloth flap covering it. Ive def seen cases that have it

Offline Beerbezerker

Great suggestion!
The higher-end soft guitar cases actually leave a small "pocket" by having the zipper stop short of running all the way around. This also makes sure anything put inside is already somewhat secure before you start closing it up. If the zippers stopped 2" earlier from where it currently ends  on protos I think it'll be a good touch: more secure, less chance of damage on close.

Offline DanBe

Definitely looking forward to this, love the camo, also like the black though.

Offline tunadesu

Same i prefer the green camo over the completely black case.

Yea literally no one asked for plain colors in the thread. With the name and theme going on, I'm not sure why he thought that's the case. Colored camo is what is attractive here, and what makes it stand out over other cases.

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio
Sorry just saw it
About this problem will make a skirt edge to protect the keyboard
Will use fabric to separate the zipper head.

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio

Great suggestion!
The higher-end soft guitar cases actually leave a small "pocket" by having the zipper stop short of running all the way around. This also makes sure anything put inside is already somewhat secure before you start closing it up. If the zippers stopped 2" earlier from where it currently ends  on protos I think it'll be a good touch: more secure, less chance of damage on close.
Well, the new prototype added a hemline (top and bottom) to separate the zipper head

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio
This new prototype comes with more options:
 gray and pink bags (in microfiber sheepskin)

Offline Zeelobby

New proto looks great. The zipper solution is perfect as long as it doesn't catch on edges. All these plain colors are worrying me though. We are still getting camo right? As an unlimited GB option? Personally I'd love to see the same camo pattern in grey+pink or other combos.

Offline Zeelobby

I mean clearly I don't speak for everyone. And some flat colors may be preferred. But I'd be excited to see some more m90 style camo in different color ranges. For example

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio
New proto looks great. The zipper solution is perfect as long as it doesn't catch on edges. All these plain colors are worrying me though. We are still getting camo right? As an unlimited GB option? Personally I'd love to see the same camo pattern in grey+pink or other combos.

In fact, we plan to make 4 colors(
M90 camo, black, gray and white
(but the effect of white is not very good, it is easy to get dirty, and it is not good to look at, so we changed to pink).
Refer to a few prototypes now😁

Offline Zeelobby

In fact, we plan to make 4 colors(
M90 camo, black, gray and white
(but the effect of white is not very good, it is easy to get dirty, and it is not good to look at, so we changed to pink).
Refer to a few prototypes now
Ok. Awesome

Offline Zylkan

Sorry but where can I check the prototypes again?

Thanks

Offline alanskiii

I mean clearly I don't speak for everyone. And some flat colors may be preferred. But I'd be excited to see some more m90 style camo in different color ranges. For example

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

That black and yellow one pleeeease

Offline Zeelobby

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

That black and yellow one pleeeease

Yeah, I think it would have been cool for them to continue the M90 pattern in a bunch of different color sets. But if I have to settle for a green camo and grey, i will make do.

Offline tunadesu

Hey Potter, I'm still confused by your wording about the colors, I guess. Can you confirm that the "Black" is plain or like this picture.
(We're all hoping it's like this picture)

Offline Zeelobby

Hey Potter, I'm still confused by your wording about the colors, I guess. Can you confirm that the "Black" is plain or like this picture.
(We're all hoping it's like this picture)

That's what i was hoping for, but the prototypes of the black grey and pink all appear to be solid colors. They're also missing some of the cool accents that the green camo had, so I hope they're just to show off materials and not the final product. The pink and grey appear to be missing the clip buckle like the green/black had.

Offline Magas

very much yes :)

Count me in!