Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 733202 times)

Offline doub

Re: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #3550 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 13:17:21 »
Sp replacements will be done as soon as I can, there are very few to be done now as most people opted to switch so I’m working with a couple people to help meet the moq to have the sp sets rerun

Of these "very few", how many are you sure want the SP caps, and how many simply missed the JTK replacement offer because they don't use the forum regularly (like leesofi and I)? Maybe you should ask us all (by email), run a poll or something, and if we're all in that second category run another batch of JTK instead of going back to SP.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3551 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 13:22:20 »
Sp replacements will be done as soon as I can, there are very few to be done now as most people opted to switch so I’m working with a couple people to help meet the moq to have the sp sets rerun

Of these "very few", how many are you sure want the SP caps, and how many simply missed the JTK replacement offer because they don't use the forum regularly (like leesofi and I)? Maybe you should ask us all (by email), run a poll or something, and if we're all in that second category run another batch of JTK instead of going back to SP.

Whilst I appreciate your advice, the moq with jtk would be 300 sets, which we would barely cover a fraction of if everyone remaining wanted that option

The jtk form was up for months, and this thread was regularly updated regarding it, I apologise that you missed the information and updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Captainbuttmonkey

« Reply #3552 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 16:32:15 »
Quick update, all tracking has been sent to everyone who opted for the switch that provided contact information with 3 exceptions

Choidongjun
Quaxar
Ironbeg

I just need to drop these off but I was in a car accident a few days ago and broke my arm, I’m at my in laws right now as they are helping with the kids so will be back and fourth between here and home for a few day, I’ll drop those last 3 off and send you guys the tracking next time I’m at home during post office opening hours

Sorry to hear that dude, you seem to have pretty awful luck with car related incidents recently =[

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3553 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 16:33:36 »
Quick update, all tracking has been sent to everyone who opted for the switch that provided contact information with 3 exceptions

Choidongjun
Quaxar
Ironbeg

I just need to drop these off but I was in a car accident a few days ago and broke my arm, I’m at my in laws right now as they are helping with the kids so will be back and fourth between here and home for a few day, I’ll drop those last 3 off and send you guys the tracking next time I’m at home during post office opening hours

Sorry to hear that dude, you seem to have pretty awful luck with car related incidents recently =[

Wife hadn’t ever had an accident in 15 years of driving, had 3 in the last year and written 2 cars off, lost all her confidence

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
(GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #3554 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 16:36:56 »

Choidongjun
Quaxar
Ironbeg

This is the recent one, I was in the back with my 2 little ones, just before impact I braced against one of the car seats that wiggles a little bit to try and make sure there wasn’t any play in it when we hit, took all the force across my arm stupidly and broke it pretty bad

« Reply #3555 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 16:45:45 »

Choidongjun
Quaxar
Ironbeg

Wife hadn’t ever had an accident in 15 years of driving, had 3 in the last year and written 2 cars off, lost all her confidence

Choidongjun
Quaxar
Ironbeg

Show Image

This is the recent one, I was in the back with my 2 little ones, just before impact I braced against one of the car seats that wiggles a little bit to try and make sure there wasn’t any play in it when we hit, took all the force across my arm stupidly and broke it pretty bad

Ah **** that sucks, losing your confidence is awful. I've heard people say it's important to get back driving fairly soon to try and prevent that but I imagine 3 in a year makes that much harder. I'm sure the first instinct is to try to protect your kids without much consideration for anything else. At least a broken arm is only a (relatively) minor injury to come out with from a crash. Also on the plus side I suppose you've gotten your money's worth from the insurers this year before they inevitably jack up the premiums next year! =S

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #3556 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 19:02:43 »
Bunny was my JTK order shipped out yet? Just logged in and I haven’t seen any PMs.

Thank you

Offline kittykatmax

(GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #3557 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 19:13:14 »
Omg just saw this. So sorry to hear about the accident and your injury, Bunny, but glad it wasn’t even worse!  I hope the little ones (and your wife, missed that she was in the car) are ok. 

Your instant reaction in the face of impending disaster was to sacrifice and protect. I’d call that loving heroism, not stupidity.

Sending healing thoughts your way.  /hug

« Last Edit: Sun, 18 February 2018, 21:16:19 by kittykatmax »
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3558 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 19:59:02 »

Choidongjun
Quaxar
Ironbeg

I sincerely hope that your little ones came through unscathed, and that you and your wife are recovering well!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #3559 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 21:00:47 »
Hey Bunny, just saw this thread. Hope you are doing okay and starting to heal. If there is anything I can do to help, just let me know.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #3560 on: Mon, 19 February 2018, 11:25:32 »
Hi Bunny. Just saw your post about the accident.  I hope all is well with you and your family.  Keeping you in my thoughts.   I haven't been involved in any of your buys or ordered anything from CTRL-ALT, but thanks for all you do for the community!    :thumb:

Offline eltono19

« Reply #3561 on: Tue, 20 February 2018, 16:46:49 »
Cant believe the caps are on my board!! And still a great looking set even after all these years  ;D

Offline Data

« Reply #3562 on: Wed, 21 February 2018, 12:11:08 »
Cant believe the caps are on my board!! And still a great looking set even after all these years  ;D

Show Image

Great photo, but this lighting really conceals the lime green SHOCK that makes this set so appealing and unforgettable.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #3563 on: Wed, 21 February 2018, 16:37:16 »

Show Image

Great photo, but this lighting really conceals the lime green SHOCK that makes this set so appealing and unforgettable.

subtle > all
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3564 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 13:11:27 »
Bunny was my JTK order shipped out yet? Just logged in and I haven’t seen any PMs.

Thank you

Sent via pm good sir

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3565 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 13:11:45 »
Sorry I missed all these replies, thanks so much guys

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3566 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 23:35:45 »
Got mine, I have to say I'm very impressed with the quality of the caps. I can tell that the legends are a bit different from GMK, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

There are a few minor blemishes on a few of the keys -- num lock and R1 1u delete. They're only noticeable if I'm really looking closely, and those two keys I don't typically use anyhow, so I've got no issues there. No issues I can see from shipping though, the cases did a really good job of keeping them safe. Will cases like this (either in toxic colours or otherwise) be available for purchase at any point?

I did, however, get a second P instead of an R with my alphas. Bunny, what's your preferred way of getting that recorded on your end?
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #3567 on: Fri, 23 February 2018, 04:09:29 »
Got mine, I have to say I'm very impressed with the quality of the caps. I can tell that the legends are a bit different from GMK, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

There are a few minor blemishes on a few of the keys -- num lock and R1 1u delete. They're only noticeable if I'm really looking closely, and those two keys I don't typically use anyhow, so I've got no issues there. No issues I can see from shipping though, the cases did a really good job of keeping them safe. Will cases like this (either in toxic colours or otherwise) be available for purchase at any point?

I did, however, get a second P instead of an R with my alphas. Bunny, what's your preferred way of getting that recorded on your end?

Just finish it off with a sharpie or something - Whatever's easiest  :thumb:
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #3568 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 02:29:02 »
Hi Bunny, sent you a PM regarding my set, still waiitng for a response.

Offline JT Keycaps

• * Vendor
« Reply #3569 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 04:17:01 »
Glad to hear that you like my new cases~

Offline fydo

• Meow!
« Reply #3570 on: Wed, 07 March 2018, 13:38:18 »
So happy to see that my Toxic order wasn't forgotten! Bunny is a hero!
CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid | Ducky Shine II (White LED)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3571 on: Wed, 07 March 2018, 19:55:24 »

+1000
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3572 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 11:53:37 »

So sorry sir I missed this until now

Glad the set found you well and very sorry about the packing error

I don’t have any spare individual keys on hand but I’ll make some arrangements with jtk and get back to you shortly

Sincere apologies for the delays response

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #3573 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 12:34:59 »

I don’t have any spare individual keys on hand but I’ll make some arrangements with jtk and get back to you shortly

Quick query Bunny - firstly I hope you and yours are well and in recovery from the wave of bad luck you've had; I've not been keeping up with the situation of late, how's shipping coming along? I've got a specific case that you said you'd take care of after you're done shipping the sets to the original buyers, just curious how that's looking.

Thanks!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3574 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 12:37:19 »

Quick query Bunny - firstly I hope you and yours are well and in recovery from the wave of bad luck you've had; I've not been keeping up with the situation of late, how's shipping coming along? I've got a specific case that you said you'd take care of after you're done shipping the sets to the original buyers, just curious how that's looking.

Thanks!

It’s all finished minus 3 sets I need to drop off, right now I’m relying on family for help with transport, and the closest family I have are my in laws that live a 90 min drive away

Recovery wise I’m in the mend and all is good and I’ll be back on track soon, for anything specific feel free to pm me, makes a lot more sense than us having a conversation in a public thread

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3575 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 12:42:58 »

Thanks so much sir, also I got you covered since our chat the other day l, I’ll shoot you a pm to arrange the details later tonight once I have the kids down

Offline fydo

• Meow!
« Reply #3576 on: Fri, 09 March 2018, 16:21:09 »
Thanks so much sir, also I got you covered since our chat the other day l, I’ll shoot you a pm to arrange the details later tonight once I have the kids down

That's great news! I'll be looking forward to your PM. Thanks again!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3577 on: Fri, 09 March 2018, 17:41:28 »

Just heading to bed I got caught up I’ll ping you on slack tomorrow <3

Offline Megaweapon

« Reply #3578 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 09:58:30 »
Still holding out for SP, here.  Any news?

Friday was the four year anniversary of my payment for just about everything in the original Toxic group buy.

Ancer Research Groop DFK191ABA11 IBM Model M13 Part 92G7461 (white) Rosewill RK-9000
Matias Tactile Pro 3 Apple Extended Keyboard II (ALPS)
Rosewill RK-9000I

Offline jesterjunk

• another  ·  in the cosmic bucket …
« Reply #3579 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 21:26:23 »

Friday was the four year anniversary of my payment for just about everything in the original Toxic group buy.

same here
USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

funny thread — Re-create MX Super Blacks on Winkey?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3580 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 10:43:15 »

I’ll post sp news as soon as I have it, obviously replacing these things is incredibly costly, the jtk run cost me thousands so I need some time to replenish etc

I’m working actively on solutions and will post an update here on that as soon as I have one

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #3581 on: Tue, 20 March 2018, 23:56:49 »
Bunny I messaged you earlier. I should have received 2 JTK sets for my 2 SP orders, but only one was sent out.

Thank you

« Reply #3582 on: Wed, 21 March 2018, 15:53:23 »
Hi mate, hope things are going well for you now and you avoid any more bad luck! Just wanted to check if I need to remind/pm you about orders placed via pm or is it just a case of waiting for a form to be posted up here and filling it out? No hurry or anything, I know you have a lot of things on your plate. Thanks a lot!

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #3583 on: Wed, 28 March 2018, 12:23:21 »
Hi mate, hope things are going well for you now and you avoid any more bad luck! Just wanted to check if I need to remind/pm you about orders placed via pm or is it just a case of waiting for a form to be posted up here and filling it out? No hurry or anything, I know you have a lot of things on your plate. Thanks a lot!

Same! <3

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3584 on: Wed, 28 March 2018, 12:37:09 »

Shoot me a pm with the details sir I’m starting to get back on form

Sorry for my absence on here, been slowly coming back around on a few projects and shipping where I can but have been relying on relatives for transport and the closest ones we have live 90 mins away

But shoot me a pm to confirm all the details and I’ll add it to my list

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3585 on: Wed, 28 March 2018, 12:37:23 »

Same! <3

Have all yours noted good sir

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3586 on: Wed, 28 March 2018, 12:37:41 »
Bunny I messaged you earlier. I should have received 2 JTK sets for my 2 SP orders, but only one was sent out.

Thank you

Thanks sir got your pm it’s being sorted

« Reply #3587 on: Wed, 28 March 2018, 12:57:11 »

Shoot me a pm with the details sir I’m starting to get back on form

Sorry for my absence on here, been slowly coming back around on a few projects and shipping where I can but have been relying on relatives for transport and the closest ones we have live 90 mins away

But shoot me a pm to confirm all the details and I’ll add it to my list

Ah good to hear, no worries that sounds like a pain =S. Thanks, I'm not in a rush, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss the boat haha!

Sent you a PM now =]

Offline jimirolln

« Reply #3588 on: Wed, 28 March 2018, 14:08:29 »
jesus christ...the stamp on the original post is march of 14...are these references to a rerun of the set or the original

no offence...i don't check this forum very often...this set just toasted my mind for the second time this month

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3589 on: Wed, 28 March 2018, 14:17:38 »
jesus christ...the stamp on the original post is march of 14...are these references to a rerun of the set or the original

no offence...i don't check this forum very often...this set just toasted my mind for the second time this month
The original buy had major issues with the proxy shipper, not all sets were delivered, there was a rerun of sorts through JTK for those interested, there will eventually be replacements made through SP for those left waiting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline Kev

« Reply #3590 on: Tue, 29 May 2018, 20:53:59 »
Still waiting for my set, or any set, or a refund.
Have emailed/PM'd/posted to BunnyLake over the past FOUR years, never seen anything.

Offline fydo

• Meow!
« Reply #3591 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 08:08:46 »

Just heading to bed I got caught up I’ll ping you on slack tomorrow <3

Hey Bunnylake! Any update on this? I haven't got the set yet. Was it sent out?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #3592 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 10:29:14 »
Hey Bunnylake! Any update on this? I haven't got the set yet. Was it sent out?

I haven't gotten my set either, I'm assuming we're on the same boat here - last I spoke with Bunny was a month ago and was told it'd ship next time he ran down to the post office but considering there have been quite a few sales (prints etc) since then, I might've been forgotten again. Not like I'm in a hurry, obviously, it's just a little unsettling to not know.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3593 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 10:33:36 »
Sorry last odds and ends to wrap up have been out of site out of mind, thanks for the ping

Vigrith I have yours all packed up and ready

Fydo I just need to do the label for yours and dig one out ready to send you

I’m doing a shipping run Friday so I can 100 percent do yours then vigrith

Fydo there is a good chance for Friday, but I’m out of town tomorrow and Thursday so it’ll be child dependent as to what time I have Friday morning, if I can’t ship it then I’ll next be shipping the following Wednesday

Offline fydo

• Meow!
« Reply #3594 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 16:41:54 »
Sorry last odds and ends to wrap up have been out of site out of mind, thanks for the ping

Fydo there is a good chance for Friday, but I’m out of town tomorrow and Thursday so it’ll be child dependent as to what time I have Friday morning, if I can’t ship it then I’ll next be shipping the following Wednesday

Cheers! Thanks for the update!
If you haven't got my address handy, I have it pinned (twice!) on our PMs in Slack.

Hope you have a wonderful week.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #3595 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 16:57:47 »

Not an issue as said, I appreciate the update and I look forward to receiving the set.

Offline Kev

« Reply #3596 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 21:59:35 »

Do you think you could ship me a set, any set, considering I paid for one in the original Toxic run 4 years ago or will I keep being ignored?

Offline LeoShi

« Reply #3597 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 03:23:09 »
pm you with a question :))

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3598 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 03:26:57 »

Do you think you could ship me a set, any set, considering I paid for one in the original Toxic run 4 years ago or will I keep being ignored?

Sorry if you feel like you are being ignored, certainly not intentional I must have missed a pm from you

I didn’t have a form submission from yourself to switch to jtk toxic which is why one wasn’t sent so you are in the remaining few waiting in sp replacements

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3599 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 03:27:17 »
pm you with a question :))

Will take a look now