geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] Moon TKL v2

<< < (36/44) > >>

J3ff_Leopard:
It has been 3 months since the last update.

IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES:
I think this may be a useful data point for chargebacks with credit card companies. Mine came straight from the bank account.

For the most part, a foreigner going for Singapore small claims court isnt feasible, but Id be happy to help monetarily because Id be very, very interested in some of the details that would come out of it.

yicaoyimu:
Not that it makes any difference, but if you go to oko's server, go to voice channels, and hover over "General", and click on the message icon next to it, you can actually send message on the server there.

BSGalaxy:
First time attaching an image so I hope it shows up right lol. This cropped up in the messages of the voice-chat part of Oko's discord server. Figured it was some kind of update I guess? And wanted to put it here. Unsure of what happened to Oko and I hope that their health isn't in shambles or something drastic, but if it's actually just them ghosting, that sucks.

Tyson:

--- Quote from: BSGalaxy on Mon, 22 August 2022, 11:27:58 ---First time attaching an image so I hope it shows up right lol. This cropped up in the messages of the voice-chat part of Oko's discord server. Figured it was some kind of update I guess? And wanted to put it here. Unsure of what happened to Oko and I hope that their health isn't in shambles or something drastic, but if it's actually just them ghosting, that sucks.

--- End quote ---

Don't do that. Don't give me hope.  :-[

If I don't get this board no worries, I was scammed by Teslatron, then Woodkeys, now Oko. I'm done with board GBs after this one. I pray everyone will get their boards and I would be willing to PM Kevinsunbo my information with proof of purchase for this buy if need be. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version