geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] GMK METROPOLIS R2 - COMPLETE!

<< < (27/33) > >>

redge:

--- Quote from: IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES on Thu, 21 July 2022, 22:01:51 ---Given the delay from EU to NA/USA… they can both be right.

--- End quote ---

Given that Q4 starts on October 1st, that's obviously true. Presumably the point of @Puddsy's response to my post was to say that shipping may well be as late as December 31st.

Perhaps we could get back to my question: Do you still expect to ship about the end of September?

If Oblotzky's understanding is incorrect, it would be helpful to know that, seeing as how I ordered from him. If he's correct, great.

nephlock:
SMALL UPDATE!

The RAMA caps for Metropolis R2 have been completed, and i've included some photos below. Really happy with how these have turned out. The M6-C macropads are also en-route and I'll provide a similar update on those when I can!

Oogtug84:
Beautiful pics, can't wait. Really need to cop a pre-order or extra of these Rama's man.

Really hate to be that guy asking but is there any updates on queue and production by chance? Seems GMK has been moving at a slightly better pace maybe :prayge:

Strongbuns:
https://oblotzky.industries/products/gmk-metropolis-r2

According to Oblotzky's website, November 30 is the new estimate. We'll see though...

Rationalkeys:
Midnight looks superb.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version