geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

Second Run--- Interest check for Filco group buy, ship to worldwide

<< < (4/11) > >>

ichitz:
interested in white tenkeyless with Blue Switches

..also price depending

qtan5370:
As an individual seller on eBay or on internet, I can resell any item legally, because I am individual and have no contact with anyone. And as an buyer, you can buy product whatever you want on the website, no matter where it is. There is not any "country" or "location" for Internet, seller and buyer here can from any place.

Also, the company have better price on their item, nobody would buy from me if they could get it from Amazon, but Amazon just have very few models. Well, here is the deal, I won't ship model that available on Amazon to U.S.

qtan5370:
Price up, same as the before. Again, the price is not final(but no more than 10 dollar different) and I am not sure if I could order or of them, have to check individual model one by one.

litster:

--- Quote from: qtan5370;374918 ---As an individual seller on eBay or on internet, I can resell any item legally, because I am individual and have no contact with anyone. And as an buyer, you can buy product whatever you want on the website, no matter where it is. There is not any "country" or "location" for Internet, seller and buyer here can from any place.

Also, the company have better price on their item, nobody would buy from me if they could get it from Amazon, but Amazon just have very few models. Well, here is the deal, I won't ship model that available on Amazon to U.S.
--- End quote ---

You go boy, qtan!

Hey, if you can sell Amazon's models cheaper (shipping included) than Amazon, that is just better for all buyers.  Competition is good.  Price competition is better.

qtan5370:

--- Quote from: litster;374947 ---You go boy, qtan!

Hey, if you can sell Amazon's models cheaper (shipping included) than Amazon, that is just better for all buyers.  Competition is good.  Price competition is better.
--- End quote ---

Well, I do respect those company, I mean I know how hard they are, price competition is not always good thing, like some one open poker group buy and PLU group buy, although I might able to beat them on lower price, I won't do that unless that charge for so hight.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version