geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[ORDERS CLOSED] Leopold White Otaku Tenkeyless w/ Brown

<< < (2/37) > >>

soulfree914:

--- Quote from: reaper;413133 ---I'm interested but man, same price as the Filcos?  I thought Leopold is supposed to be less expensive. lol
--- End quote ---

Filco must be a group rate. I'm doing this based on an individual rate.
$125 for keyboard, $35~40 for EMS. I can send it via a cheaper shipping method if you want
it cheaper.(will take a bit longer)
Also, if the actual EMS ends up being cheaper, then I will reimburse that amount.
Not doing this for profit, just need some paypal balance to buy other stuff.

I do agree that filco is better quality. But here, filco maj2 costs $165(excluding shipping).

demik:
interested in one

reaper:

--- Quote from: soulfree914;413157 ---Filco must be a group rate. I'm doing this based on an individual rate.
$125 for keyboard, $35~40 for EMS. I can send it via a cheaper shipping method if you want
it cheaper.(will take longer)
Also, if the actual EMS ends up being cheaper, then I will reimburse that amount.
Not doing this for profit, just need some paypal balance to buy other stuff.(We cannot transfer funds from our bank account to paypal. It is probably only allowed in the U.S. & part of Europe)
--- End quote ---

I see.  Thanks for explaining and I'm in for at least 1 keyboard and also one of each of those "Esc" keycaps and modifiers.  Thanks!

feng:
Looks awesome. I'm in for one.

soulfree914:
Ok, guys.. the quantity seems to be very limited (blue & black switches are already sold out and the remaining browns are left in small quantity)
For now, I ordered five.

Here is the current order list:

1. demik
2. reaper
3. feng

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version