geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[Interest Check] KBC 104 ABS Clear Cherry MX Key Caps

(1/4) > >>

feng:
Anyone interested in KBC 104 ABS Clear Cherry MX Key Caps?

The price is $30 plus shipping for each set. I think the shipping costs about $3 via USPS First Class shipping to CONUS.

I'll post a new thread for the group buy if there're more than 10 people interested.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 27072[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 27073[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 27074[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 27075[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 27076[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 27077[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 27078[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 27079[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 27080[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 27081[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 27082[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 27083[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 27084[/ATTACH]

jpm804:
I might be interested....Also for the spacebars will it only fit Filco's and not leopolds or will it fit both.

reaper:
Looks good. I might be in for a set.

feng:

--- Quote from: jpm804;420153 ---I might be interested....Also for the spacebars will it only fit Filco's and not leopolds or will it fit both.
--- End quote ---

The spacebards only fit Filco's and not Leopolds.

nikonf5:
Just curious as to whether this is the same product that qtan has listed at the following link:

http://www.vendio.com/stores/E-sports-Gaming-equipments/item/pbt-key-caps/kbc-104-half-clean-key-caps-fo/lid=19160792

I ask because I was looking for transparent key caps [for a non-led kbd] or as close to transparent as possible with plastic and I found qtans link but he specifically calls them half-clears which is his way of saying slightly smoky or translucent.

I have seen "real" clears in a pic elsewhere on this forum on a Cherry Red TKL, cant remember where though and once you have seen that, you can tell the difference clearly as the whole switch under the keycap is visible clearly.

Looking at a backlit pic can be very deceiving and the pic that actually turned me away from the half-clears is the last one in this post where you cant see anything under the keycap except at an angle. [ins, del & up arrow key]

In any case, dont want to turn anyone away from this as half-clears are only a problem for non-backlit keyboards which is what I was going to be using them on but if anyone knows where completely clear keys can be bought, let me know via PM.

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version