geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] Noxary 280 & 220 (Wrapping Up)

<< < (218/225) > >>

xondat:
Apologies for the lack of updates, unfortuntely this box manufacturer has been a pain in the ass. I never knew it would be so complicated, but ultimately it all falls on me for not having this together sooner, and I can only apologize for that again.

Artwork was submitted May 12th, confirmed on May 19th, and paid on May 20th. We agreed to produce "swatch of the Pantone colour printed onto the material of your board" as this would only take a few days, which I received on May 24th. This color was incorrect, and they wouldn't let production go ahead without myself seeing the correct color (as stated May 27th). A new sample was produced and sent, however I never received this, and after the long bank (public) holiday, they asked June 6th if I ever received it (no I didn't). I suggested to send another one on June 10th after nothing turned up. June 15th - new swatches arrived of the incorrect color again. June 20th they reply saying sorry, we'll send another. June 22nd I finally receive the correct color, which I approve the same hour, as I just want production to begin ASAP. June 30th they gave me the date of delivery as August 12th. :confused:

In retrospect, I would absolutely say f*ck the color, but I always believed it was just close to being sorted out, hence why I kept letting myself be led on. Sadly just a lot of wasted time.

BouncyChillups:

Only if someone had tried to talk some sense into you

xondat:
With hindsight, it's a brilliant comment. Utter failure on my side.

Someone reached out today and recommended a place they've used. I placed an order because 6 weeks is a p*ss take, they've given me an ETA of the 12th. Just plain white boxes. Will post when those are dispatched to me.

xondat:
Boxes arrived, boards have been packed, and 40% of remaining boards have been collected.

My assistant will continue packing & labelling throughout the next 10 days as I'm out of country. I'll organize a collection when I'm back (27-29th).

Wrist rests will also be shipping, I'll reach out to those that purchased, and collect up to date addresses.

Any concerns, please DM, and I'll reply as soon as I can.

dangboy:
Got my UV 280 in the mail today! The color is a -lot- better than I anticipated, based on the recent news/photos of colors being incorrect. Looks esp nice with warm lighting. Hopefully I can find time to build it sometime soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version