geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] Noxary 280 & 220 (Wrapping Up)

<< < (222/225) > >>

mrnevertkl:
I'm still waiting on my board. I filled out the survey an while ago and sent two messages. Hopefully I hear back soon.

superdoedoe:

--- Quote from: xondat on Mon, 12 September 2022, 16:56:39 ---Good to hear Pheyn. If anyone has issues, concerns, etc. Please reach out.

Regarding the status of fulfillment:

* 4x 280s that need packing
* 4x 280s that are packed but waiting on current addresses
* 6x 280 buyers that have NOT completed the Resolution Form
* 7x 220s that need packing
* 12x 220s that are packed but waiting on current addresses
* 7x 280 wrist rests that are packed but waiting on current addressesI believe all discounts & coupons have been sent. Please reach out if you haven't received (but were expecting).

--- End quote ---

Sooooooo.... When will these go out?

kiyoboard:

--- Quote from: superdoedoe on Thu, 13 October 2022, 06:19:27 ---
--- Quote from: xondat on Mon, 12 September 2022, 16:56:39 ---Good to hear Pheyn. If anyone has issues, concerns, etc. Please reach out.

* 7x 280 wrist rests that are packed but waiting on current addressesI believe all discounts & coupons have been sent. Please reach out if you haven't received (but were expecting).

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

When I asked status about replacement for my B (C?) stock unit, you said "you have a board, relax", which I am still waiting for replacement mind you, a month later mentioning it. So, you have other boards to type on right? Maybe relax, and wait him to ship these out.

toniwonkanobi:

--- Quote from: kiyoboard on Thu, 13 October 2022, 08:47:15 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

When I asked status about replacement for my B (C?) stock unit, you said "you have a board, relax", which I am still waiting for replacement mind you, a month later mentioning it. So, you have other boards to type on right? Maybe relax, and wait him to ship these out.

--- End quote ---

lol so salty

kiyoboard:

--- Quote from: toniwonkanobi on Thu, 13 October 2022, 10:36:52 ---
--- Quote from: kiyoboard on Thu, 13 October 2022, 08:47:15 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

lol so salty

--- End quote ---

:D Not salty at all actually, but it is a little disappointing to see people preventing customers from asking for their rights, which seems to be happening quite a lot in the hobby. Many people who voice their issues met with dismissive comments like his and yours now. Interestingly, it is mostly not by the designers/vendors, rather by the other customers, which is surprising. On a positive note, I am excited for eventually getting my replacement and trying out 5mm pc for the first time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version