Author Topic: [IC] Artisan Keycap | A wild horde of Pokémon has appeared - SOLD OUT!  (Read 115563 times)

Offline Nevermore012

Re: [IC] Artisan Keycap | A wild horde of Pokémon has appeared - SOLD OUT!
« Reply #250 on: Wed, 20 May 2020, 15:15:38 »
been waiting almost 6 months and no tracking number, feel like i was being  scammed by this team, fk, i will never buy anything from them.

Offline Zytjok

« Reply #251 on: Wed, 20 May 2020, 16:19:10 »
been waiting almost 6 months and no tracking number, feel like i was being  scammed by this team, fk, i will never buy anything from them.

Did you not get the email they sent out recently, that they are trying to figure out the resign issue they are having? And yeah that is a long time to wait, hopefully you get it soon.

Offline abrokencondom

« Reply #252 on: Wed, 20 May 2020, 21:59:52 »

Take a deep breath. You just have to be patient. There's been resin issues, and their standard of quality is pretty high, and I'm sure they have a large number of orders (given how successful word of mouth went around after their first run).
They've postponed their next groupbuy correspondingly until they can ship this last batch out, so they've been consistent on that front.
COVID19 has led to significant postponement of many areas in this hobby where you already got to have some patience.
If you don't want to buy anything again from them, that's your own prerogative/right, but I'm sure they'll continue to get plenty of buyers who will choose to wait regardless.

I for one, am kinda disappointed they went back to OG starters, but understand why. I was hoping they would continue with some new ones, like the legendary birds, OG final evolutions, Mew/Mewtwo, or even Eeveelutions.

Offline BlankeyGotCaps

« Reply #253 on: Thu, 21 May 2020, 01:31:00 »

Take a deep breath. You just have to be patient. There's been resin issues, and their standard of quality is pretty high, and I'm sure they have a large number of orders (given how successful word of mouth went around after their first run).
They've postponed their next groupbuy correspondingly until they can ship this last batch out, so they've been consistent on that front.
COVID19 has led to significant postponement of many areas in this hobby where you already got to have some patience.
If you don't want to buy anything again from them, that's your own prerogative/right, but I'm sure they'll continue to get plenty of buyers who will choose to wait regardless.

I for one, am kinda disappointed they went back to OG starters, but understand why. I was hoping they would continue with some new ones, like the legendary birds, OG final evolutions, Mew/Mewtwo, or even Eeveelutions.

It has been a long time to wait. However like mentioned this hobby is nothing but patience and waiting and quite often delays happen for many reasons. On top of the possible normal reasons we have Covid-19 screwing up a lot of things adding even worse of an environment to produce things in a timely manner.

I would be sad too about going back to the original starters (since I never got a set I am ecstatic!) However... I hope that it is purely because they are securing that deal with Nintendo for rights and it wont be a consistent thing. As well as because the first set went pretty unnoticed until people got their hands on them. Once pictures got posted everyone freaked out about how / where to get them. So on top of Securing the deal with Nintendo I see this as a 1 time (We know a lot of you missed out and didn't see us when we started... So here is your chance to secure that complete collection).

Going forward if they repeat... I would be pretty disappointed. Especially with how many Pokemon there are they should not ever need to back track.

Offline ws_uds

« Reply #254 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 07:50:00 »
Didn't get any shipping email but mine arrived today.
They sure are pretty.

Offline dak148

« Reply #255 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 09:48:52 »
I'm glad they are re-releasing the first few since a lot of people missed out, me included. They look really nice and are prob the only artisan series I would try to collect all of.

Offline BlankeyGotCaps

« Reply #256 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 13:35:29 »
They sure are pretty.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I would assume you already had the first set and it is just the snorlax / jiggly that you recently received?

Offline ws_uds

« Reply #257 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 13:43:21 »
They sure are pretty.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I would assume you already had the first set and it is just the snorlax / jiggly that you recently received?

Yes exactly. Sorry I wasn't clearer about that. :)

Offline shadow1013

« Reply #258 on: Tue, 07 July 2020, 13:49:58 »
Cannot wait for your next opening, wish I would have seen these sooner. Not that you guys don't have enough on your plate, but I'd love to see a Mew or Mewtwo added to the store some day! Also I think the different pokeballs as well would be awesome! Keep up the great work!

Offline Fklr

« Reply #259 on: Tue, 07 July 2020, 19:24:15 »
Cannot wait for your next opening, wish I would have seen these sooner. Not that you guys don't have enough on your plate, but I'd love to see a Mew or Mewtwo added to the store some day! Also I think the different pokeballs as well would be awesome! Keep up the great work!

Last time they sold out so quickly that it is almost impossible to get one.

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #260 on: Wed, 08 July 2020, 02:06:11 »
What? The buy was open for hours.

Offline BlankeyGotCaps

« Reply #261 on: Thu, 09 July 2020, 16:06:57 »

They are officially licensed Pokemon products now. So they have 720 Pokemon and other items they can choose from and do now (with approval). But super excited for the future of the company. Definitely good news all around them becoming legit. That Mew and Mewtwo will most likely definitely happen IMO! :P

Offline Tarek

« Reply #262 on: Fri, 10 July 2020, 11:17:32 »
The eyes on the jigglypuff are a little scary not gonna lie. they seem too wide out.

Offline dnguyen1393

« Reply #263 on: Tue, 11 August 2020, 23:25:26 »
Would be super interested in getting this on the second round.

Offline dak148

« Reply #264 on: Fri, 14 August 2020, 21:50:56 »
Does anyone think they will be able to ship the last batch out on Aug 20th like they say on their website? I'm not holding my breath.

Offline Cresc3nt

« Reply #265 on: Fri, 14 August 2020, 22:16:08 »
Does anyone think they will be able to ship the last batch out on Aug 20th like they say on their website? I'm not holding my breath.
My feeling is probably no but my guess is as good as anyone else's. I've received both my GB orders even though the second one took forever, at least I know they're trustworthy enough to fulfill their orders and have good QC.

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #266 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 02:18:28 »
My feeling is probably no but my guess is as good as anyone else's. I've received both my GB orders even though the second one took forever, at least I know they're trustworthy enough to fulfill their orders and have good QC.

I'm still waiting for my caps from the second sale. Got a shipping notification like two months ago, but then they didn't actually ship for another month, then stupidly show shipping times... they should be here in a week or two, in theory.

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #267 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 05:02:44 »
They arrived today and my husband absolutely loves them :D :D :D

Offline dak148

« Reply #268 on: Thu, 12 November 2020, 07:36:11 »
My order from the spring sale/****show shipped and I got a DHL tracking number. Should be here early next week. They are shipping ahead of Nov 24 so that's cool.

Offline ws_uds

« Reply #269 on: Sat, 14 November 2020, 01:02:02 »
Just got my Gengar today. Other caps were from previous rounds.

« Last Edit: Sat, 14 November 2020, 01:08:32 by ws_uds »