Author Topic: Authotkey script to emulate Poker II  (Read 2698 times)

Offline tototo

Authotkey script to emulate Poker II
« on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 14:21:40 »
Some time ago I ended up having to work with a regular 105 key rubberdome and missed my Poker II so much I wrote an authotkey script to replicate the Fn layer. Ended up realizing it's useful also when on the laptop and touched it up a bit to make it more presentable.

I post this here so others can make use of something I was surprised to not find. Searching found me SpaceFN and GuiFN but they are about creating new layouts whereas I am happy with the existing Poker II and just want to have the shortcuts available when not on the hardware.

https://github.com/krapula/ahk/blob/master/PokerII.ahk
PokerII.ahk | Ducky G2Pro TKLDucky MiniPoker II, Ergodox ClassicErgodox Full hand | For sale: KBT Pure ProDucky YYY TKL

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Re: Authotkey script to emulate Poker II
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 15:19:49 »
Thank you so much for sharing. I will adapt it for my needs.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 15:31:58 »
I'd like to ask if you're poker is ANSI or ISO layout. Judging from your country I assume ISO?
I have a ANSI poker. Will it work though. I might try this out.
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline tototo

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 00:51:30 »
pichu23: It should work for either layout. Scancodes are independent of the layout language. I've tried the script on three computers with input from two laptop keyboards (ISO), Poker II (ANSI) and Ducky Mini (ISO) and it's worked well for all. I also switch between en-US and sv-SE depending on situation which was the main reason for using scancodes. That it worked across multiple computers was a bonus. Not sure about other operating systems but this works for Win7.
PokerII.ahk | Ducky G2Pro TKLDucky MiniPoker II, Ergodox ClassicErgodox Full hand | For sale: KBT Pure ProDucky YYY TKL

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 16:01:21 »
pichu23: It should work for either layout. Scancodes are independent of the layout language. I've tried the script on three computers with input from two laptop keyboards (ISO), Poker II (ANSI) and Ducky Mini (ISO) and it's worked well for all. I also switch between en-US and sv-SE depending on situation which was the main reason for using scancodes. That it worked across multiple computers was a bonus. Not sure about other operating systems but this works for Win7.
a

Ah great. I'm on Wins 8 though. But I had no problems flashing the firmware. I'll give this a go when I have the time :)
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60