Author Topic: Where I can get a Ducky Shine Mini with cherry brown and case in canada?  (Read 1187 times)

Offline xen_2

I have looked at Canada computers, NCIX, amazon and mechanicalkeyboards.com do any of you guys know where to buy this?

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
Re: Where I can get a Ducky Shine Mini with cherry brown and case in canada?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 20:10:45 »
Just wait for MK to get more stock.
They are currently out of stock, but they will be getting more.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline ViciousWhiskers

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 15:45:21 »
Not sure what's wrong with NCIX and their Ducky Mini shipment for Canada. They said they were going to stock mini's by the end of September. Now it's the start of December and still nothing...

The thing with mechanicalkeyboards.com is that it's based in the US so you're going to pay extra fees for shipping, plus import customs tax of around 10-20$.
Knock Knock.
Race Condition.
Who's there?

Offline Altis

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 22:52:21 »
Funny thing about NCIX is they now have a store here in Ottawa, but they don't really stock any of their decent keyboards. It's like being in BestBuy computer section, unlike the online NCIX.

Canada Computers is not likely to carry the Ducky brand as they haven't yet before. I'd say just get it online and ship USPS.
WhiteFox (Gateron Brown) -- Realforce 87U 45g -- Realforce 104UG (Hi Pro 45g) -- Realforce 108US 30g JIS -- HHKB Pro 2 -- IBM Model M ('90) -- IBM Model M SSK ('87) -- NMB RT-101 & RT-8255C+ (Hi-Tek Space Invaders) -- Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blue Alps) -- KPT-102 (KPT Alps) -- KUL ES-87 (62/65g Purple Zealios) -- CM QFR (MX Red) -- Apple Aluminum BT -- Realforce 23u Numpad -- Logitech K740 -- QSENN DT-35 -- Zenith Z-150 (Green Alps)