Author Topic: rzw's "slider pictures list" (switch identification page)  (Read 782 times)

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
rzw's "slider pictures list" (switch identification page)
« on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 21:04:02 »
Yo guys,

I've noticed that the link to "rzw's slider pictures list" on Deskthority's Switch Recognition page has been down for quite a while.

I found myself referring to it regularly (along with DT's own pages—and mousefan's switch ID page, which they also link to, and which is still up). So I thought it might be prudent to post a screenshot of it here somewhere. For example, here in this post I'm posting.

I took the liberty of translating the page from Japanese to English, for those of you who speak English instead of Japanese (and I know you're out there).

If any of Ye Olde Admins think it'd be a good idea to make this sticky for posterity, etc., be my guest. Meanwhile, anyone who wants to save it can do so by right-clicking the image (it shouldn't be necessary to zoom in on it first), then clicking "Save Images As..." (or whatever more complicated name your particular browser's authors decided, in their wisdom, to use for that command). – A.

214354-0
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg