Author Topic: Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^  (Read 9183371 times)

Offline whentheclouds

Re: Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^
« Reply #5900 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 11:17:59 »
i don't suppose there's an 84-key cheat, is there?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #5901 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 11:39:11 »
nope, only one plate configuration for the bottom row
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #5902 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 18:01:30 »
But you could get your own plate cut and use a different PCB.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #5903 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 18:03:47 »
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #5904 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 04:34:51 »
Took a quick potato of my newest board while I'm sitting here doing English homework. Got it on Thursday, and put off my homework to build it on Friday.  :)) More (slightly less potato) pictures incoming when I have time.

Silver KMAC LE with GON NerD TKL PCB and GON frosted polycarbonate KMAC plate. White SMD LEDs behind the plate, lighting looks amazing.  :eek: I like it much much more than in-switch LEDs, which I usually keep turned off on other boards.

Lubed 62g ergo-clears, with black switch stickers. MX lock on the scroll lock position for an FN lock. RainDrop R2 keyset for now, waiting on Ivans R4 Miami Odessa to ship so I can use that instead.

I wish GONs programming GUI had the option for mouse keys.. maybe I'm just missing it though? All I can find are keys for mouse clicks and scroll wheel, but nothing for the pointer.

Show Image

Homework has become a whole lot more fun.  :thumb:
meow where did you score that kmac le I have been looking for a kmac 2 or le forever with no luck so I broke down and bought into ducks Orion (don't get me wrong I'm freaking ecstatic but I know part of me will not rest until I find one ) haha
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #5905 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 04:36:15 »
In anticipation for da 456, here are a few shots of my old kustoms:

b.87
More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

The Cheat
More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

KMAC I
More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

oooooh is your 456 almost ready good sir ????
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 September 2015, 04:49:10 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #5906 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 04:44:11 »
Silver KMAC LE with GON NerD TKL PCB and GON frosted polycarbonate KMAC plate. White SMD LEDs behind the plate, lighting looks amazing.  :eek: I like it much much more than in-switch LEDs, which I usually keep turned off on other boards.

beautiful. :)  i really love the diffuse look of the leds underneath that polycarb plate.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #5907 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 05:18:00 »
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you do all that work and will still have to resort to external blockers.. i'd rather not

so this is the 3rd LED option GON provides after in-switch and side.. good stuff

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #5908 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 07:33:10 »
This time I should get some SMD leds to embellish my upcoming Nerd60.

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #5909 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 09:59:37 »

beautiful. :)  i really love the diffuse look of the leds underneath that polycarb plate.

Thanks bro! :) I really love the LEDs too, they look awesome. I'm going to try and snap some half-decent photos later to show the rest of the board. I found a crap digital camera, works a bit better than my phone.  :))

I like the polycarbonate plate more than I thought I would, I was pretty unsure of it at first. Feels great with ergo-clears, does not feel flimsy at all. Feels a lot like an aluminum plate.

Took a quick potato of my newest board while I'm sitting here doing English homework. Got it on Thursday, and put off my homework to build it on Friday.  :)) More (slightly less potato) pictures incoming when I have time.

Lubed 62g ergo-clears, with black switch stickers. MX lock on the scroll lock position for an FN lock. RainDrop R2 keyset for now, waiting on Ivans R4 Miami Odessa to ship so I can use that instead.

I wish GONs programming GUI had the option for mouse keys.. maybe I'm just missing it though? All I can find are keys for mouse clicks and scroll wheel, but nothing for the pointer.

Show Image

meow where did you score that kmac le I have been looking for a kmac 2 or le forever with no luck so I broke down and bought into ducks Orion (don't get me wrong I'm freaking ecstatic but I know part of me will not rest until I find one ) haha

I purchased it from a fellow GeekHacker. I thought about the Orion, but I've always wanted a KMAC since I got into the hobby. I know I would have still lusted after the KMAC even if I had the Orion.

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
« Reply #5910 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 10:13:50 »

Thanks bro! :) I really love the LEDs too, they look awesome. I'm going to try and snap some half-decent photos later to show the rest of the board. I found a crap digital camera, works a bit better than my phone.  :))

I like the polycarbonate plate more than I thought I would, I was pretty unsure of it at first. Feels great with ergo-clears, does not feel flimsy at all. Feels a lot like an aluminum plate.

Show Image

I purchased it from a fellow GeekHacker. I thought about the Orion, but I've always wanted a KMAC since I got into the hobby. I know I would have still lusted after the KMAC even if I had the Orion.

What I liked about the polycarb plate was the SOUND.  It's not a thud or thock you can describe but you'd instantly recognize the difference once it's in front of you. 

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #5911 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 10:19:07 »

Show Image

congrats my friend a truly beautiful board  :thumb:

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #5912 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 19:07:27 »

Show Image

What I liked about the polycarb plate was the SOUND.  It's not a thud or thock you can describe but you'd instantly recognize the difference once it's in front of you. 

Yeah, it sounds amazing. That's one of my most favourite parts of the board. Sounds really solid too, zero ping or hollowness at all. Foam liner works well, and adds to the nice sound of the polycarb. I think it will sound even better once I put some thick caps on it too!

Show Image

congrats my friend a truly beautiful board  :thumb:

Thanks! I love it. It's gorgeous, I like looking at it. And feelings that cold aluminum under my hands.  :))

Just needs some better caps, although my Raindrop set feels nice and worn in, like home. :)

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #5913 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 19:52:10 »
oooooh is your 456 almost ready good sir ????
[/quote]
Yup, just a few days :thumb:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you do all that work and will still have to resort to external blockers.. i'd rather not
Yeah, one of the big parts of WKL layout is the aesthetics and the removable blockers look ugly

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #5914 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 16:30:56 »
KMAC LE

Boards:

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
« Reply #5915 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 23:33:28 »
KMAC LE

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Aw yiss

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #5916 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 11:04:24 »
not on hand yet, but I did get this pic in the mail:

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #5917 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 11:05:31 »

Show Image

Danq Leeku PCB.

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #5918 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 11:45:02 »
KMAC LE

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

lol, I thought that gmk ta.  and I was surprised there are no light leaking under the keycaps  :))

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #5919 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 13:33:13 »

Show Image

That is not a 456
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #5920 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 13:36:03 »
KMAC LE

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

lol, I thought that gmk ta.  and I was surprised there are no light leaking under the keycaps  :))

Haha, SP RainDrop actually. Waiting for Miami Odessa from Ivans R4. :)

Even more surprising is that super thin SP DCS caps don't have any light bleed on this board! SMD LEDs + polycarb plate is probably the best lighting if you want an even look. I've tried SP on a regular backlit board, light shines straight through.

Boards:

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #5921 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 00:03:46 »
KMAC LE

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Raindrop <3

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #5922 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 00:16:26 »

Show Image

What PCB and plate are in this set?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #5923 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 00:24:04 »

Show Image

Leeku pcb with kin plate

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #5924 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 00:25:21 »

Show Image

Leeku pcb with kin plate

Ahhh! Nice, thank you.

Offline cgbuen

• cgbuen.io
« Reply #5925 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 02:43:00 »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #5926 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 02:54:42 »
BSP on KMAC https://instagram.com/p/8ZL-MOnGZT/

Show Image

Stunning.  I really hope I'm eventually able to get a hold of a titanium KMAC with blockers.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #5927 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 08:48:50 »

Show Image

Stunning.  I really hope I'm eventually able to get a hold of a titanium KMAC with blockers.

Is there a BSP ISO enter key?

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #5928 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 15:15:45 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 17:12:39 by alienman82 »

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #5929 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 18:12:17 »

Show Image

Whoa, one of your keycaps popped off. ;)

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #5930 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 18:17:06 »

Show Image

So clean and understated
Very beautiful board you have there

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #5931 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 18:21:48 »

Show Image

ahhhhhh god I can't believe you have a kmac cgbuen and I have never seen it  :eek: she's gorgeous I love these boards in blaaaack BEAUTIFUL sir  :thumb:

Anyone with a kmac 2 or LE in black feel like parting with there's  :))

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #5932 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 19:07:20 »

Show Image

ahhhhhh god I can't believe you have a kmac cgbuen and I have never seen it  :eek: she's gorgeous I love these boards in blaaaack BEAUTIFUL sir  :thumb:

Anyone with a kmac 2 or LE in black feel like parting with there's  :))

They seem to be cropping up everywhere recently! I hope you find one Sed; someone hook this woman up!
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #5933 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 19:18:40 »

Show Image

That's kind of hot, hwood.

Show Image

Clean.  Love it.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #5934 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 20:11:25 »
another teaser:

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #5935 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 20:22:08 »
another teaser:

Show Image

Acrylic (or polycarb?) plate with Clears, probably the only Cherry setup I wouod consider if I got another Cherry board. That PCB looks so nice, almost a shame to cover it with caps.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #5936 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 22:05:24 »
another teaser:

Show Image

Acrylic (or polycarb?) plate with Clears, probably the only Cherry setup I would consider if I got another Cherry board. That PCB looks so nice, almost a shame to cover it with caps.

Yeah, polycarb half plate and tactile cherry really is my favorite setup by far.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #5937 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 23:03:08 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 17:12:33 by alienman82 »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #5938 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 23:04:01 »
another teaser:

Show Image

Acrylic (or polycarb?) plate with Clears, probably the only Cherry setup I would consider if I got another Cherry board. That PCB looks so nice, almost a shame to cover it with caps.

Yeah, polycarb half plate and tactile cherry really is my favorite setup by far.

360c?  Pretty sure it's OTD regardless.

456, close ;)

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
« Reply #5939 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 05:01:46 »
another teaser:

Show Image

456, close ;)

wow... how can you got the polycarb half plate? It was made for 356.2.

By the way, It is also good for linear switch, too. I hope you to use it. :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 October 2015, 05:25:09 by metal369 »
Hi there!

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #5940 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 12:14:14 »
another teaser:

Show Image

456, close ;)

wow... how can you got the polycarb half plate? It was made for 356.2.

By the way, It is also good for linear switch, too. I hope you to use it. :)
+1 for both statements. The half polyvarb plate was made for linear switches but it obv works for other switches aswell
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #5941 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 12:18:07 »
+1 for both statements. The half polyvarb plate was made for linear switches but it obv works for other switches aswell
It was made for tactile switches (vintage browns mostly), wasn't it?
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #5942 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 12:51:22 »
Yeah you are right, soz for misinformation  :confused:
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 October 2015, 12:54:15 by Signature »
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline E3E

« Reply #5943 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 14:46:10 »
Yeah you are right, soz for misinformation  :confused:

Ye, steel was made for linears, and softer/more flexible plates/PCB are best for tactile. Lol, I do a lot of typing on a Rapoo KX I modded to vintage ergo clears straight up on the PCB. It feels really nice, regardless of how expensive the board was. :3

Clears feel a little strange on a stainless plate, IME.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #5944 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 18:21:59 »
get hype

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #5945 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 18:26:40 »
get hype

Show Image

looking good, nice to see the 456 case is finally getting filled

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza