Author Topic: Hi, does anyone recognice the keyboard in The Wire Season 02 Episode 01? Thanks.  (Read 1457 times)

Offline Pocky_KB

• zFrontier Website
Hi guys,

As listed in the title, does anyone recognice the keyboard in The Wire Season 02 Episode 01? Link of pictures and pictures attached. Thanks a lot.
https://imgur.com/a/zK9nBlt
Current collection: RAMA Zenith by Ion / M65-B / Kara / Jules by Zambumon / Thermal Seq 1 and 2 / Thermal+ by Wilba | Percent Studio Trio 65 / Skog Reboot Casio Ver. / Luna 80 Aoyama / Luna 70 / Luna X

Waiting: RAMA U80-B | Luna X1

Sold: Matrix Meta

Offline Tempest790

Looks similar to a Panasonic RK-T series typewriter. Not sure of the exact model but they are listed like RK-T33 or RK-T55 and so on. You might have to search a bit to find that specific typewriter model.

My Dad used Smith Corona typewriters most of his life. He thought he was the coolest guy when he bought a Smith Corona that had a single line dot matrix LCD screen above the keyboard area where you could make corrections before it actually typed it out on the daisy wheel. I think that was in the late 80's.
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 August 2023, 08:56:44 by Tempest790 »

Offline Pocky_KB

• zFrontier Website
Hi, Thanks a lot. It looks like a model from Panasonic RK-T series. I will keep searching. Really helped me a lot.
Current collection: RAMA Zenith by Ion / M65-B / Kara / Jules by Zambumon / Thermal Seq 1 and 2 / Thermal+ by Wilba | Percent Studio Trio 65 / Skog Reboot Casio Ver. / Luna 80 Aoyama / Luna 70 / Luna X

Offline Pocky_KB

• zFrontier Website
Looks similar to a Panasonic RK-T series typewriter. Not sure of the exact model but they are listed like RK-T33 or RK-T55 and so on. You might have to search a bit to find that specific typewriter model.

My Dad used Smith Corona typewriters most of his life. He thought he was the coolest guy when he bought a Smith Corona that had a single line dot matrix LCD screen above the keyboard area where you could make corrections before it actually typed it out on the daisy wheel. I think that was in the late 80's.

Hi, Thanks a lot. It looks like a model from Panasonic RK-T series. I will keep searching. Really helped me a lot.