Author Topic: yiiyargteeEhkss 3090 OH MY GOD <Updated>  (Read 25498 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Re: yiiyargteeEhkss 3090 OH MY GOD <Updated>
« Reply #150 on: Wed, 25 November 2020, 17:20:37 »
Black Friday and I STILL can't afford a 1070/1080/2070/2080

I was promised sub $300 prices!  >:D >:D

970 for another year  :'(

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #151 on: Wed, 25 November 2020, 18:11:58 »

wait fur 3080rtx

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #152 on: Wed, 25 November 2020, 18:45:36 »

wait fur 3080rtx

lmao did you not understand my budgetary restrictions? my cpu can't even run that thing.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #153 on: Wed, 25 November 2020, 22:47:28 »
That was conditional on Nvidia and AMD fixing their supply issues.

My understanding is that at this point it's either going to be 3-4 months before resale prices start dropping or it will be closer to 16 months. We may be looking at still another year without a good supply of GPUs.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline yui

« Reply #154 on: Thu, 26 November 2020, 00:56:05 »
That was conditional on Nvidia and AMD fixing their supply issues.

My understanding is that at this point it's either going to be 3-4 months before resale prices start dropping or it will be closer to 16 months. We may be looking at still another year without a good supply of GPUs.
how can they fix the scalper issue? AMD seems to have tried but failed, while nVidia just did not even bother and so far same results in both camps. it is in the hands or retailers to be able to fix it, if they even can...
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #155 on: Thu, 26 November 2020, 01:47:30 »
Stop the scalpers? Easy.
Flood the market, that always works.

Everyone wants to blame the bots at the cart but truth is a lot of them never even made it to warehouses, a lot were bought in bulk right at the docks. This is usually miners and small vendors who do this but it does happen. The biggest problem though is simply supply and demand, there is A LOT of demand and a very limited supply. I don't think there has ever been this much demand for GPUs, even during the mining craze people were not spending what they are for new cards, this is just crazy. Mix that with limited supply due to COVID and you have a recipe for exactly what we're seeing. I can excuse AMD for underestimating demand, let's be honest, they haven't reelly been competitive since before the shortages started, much less Covid, and I'm sure their sales numbers reflect that. Nvidia on the other hand had to know, I think they saw AMD's headlights in the rear view mirror and it scared them into a paper launch long before they were ready. Think about this, had AMD launched first and then Nvidia dropped, Nvidia's pricing would be a MUCH larger issue, people would have flat out laughed at the 3090. Instead of AMD being a good cheaper alternative at the top end it would be people saying Nvidia priced themselves out of the market, too late and too expensive.
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline yui

« Reply #156 on: Thu, 26 November 2020, 01:59:55 »
Stop the scalpers? Easy.
Flood the market, that always works.
Both are fabless now, they have actually very little control over how many can be produced in a given amount of time, and while nVidia launch cards as soon as they have 50 in stock, from what was reported AMD tried to flood the market, and well failed.
Everyone wants to blame the bots at the cart but truth is a lot of them never even made it to warehouses, a lot were bought in bulk right at the docks. This is usually miners and small vendors who do this but it does happen. The biggest problem though is simply supply and demand, there is A LOT of demand and a very limited supply. I don't think there has ever been this much demand for GPUs, even during the mining craze people were not spending what they are for new cards, this is just crazy. Mix that with limited supply due to COVID and you have a recipe for exactly what we're seeing. I can excuse AMD for underestimating demand, let's be honest, they haven't reelly been competitive since before the shortages started, much less Covid, and I'm sure their sales numbers reflect that. Nvidia on the other hand had to know, I think they saw AMD's headlights in the rear view mirror and it scared them into a paper launch long before they were ready. Think about this, had AMD launched first and then Nvidia dropped, Nvidia's pricing would be a MUCH larger issue, people would have flat out laughed at the 3090. Instead of AMD being a good cheaper alternative at the top end it would be people saying Nvidia priced themselves out of the market, too late and too expensive.
and nVidia did now, they did the nintendo tactic and it worked, even though AMD has cards out everyone wants the lower end nVidia still, it is not the 1st time this happen to nVidia i do not think they were scared at all, just psychology dictate that if a product sells out instantly peoples will want to buy it even more so trickle the supply to make for free very strong advertisement, so it was a good marketing move on their part except if AMD had managed to flood the market but they failed, so nVidia won. and at least on nVidia's side some MSI (i think) employees did pretty much steal all the stock before it was sent out and scalped them on an alternative store (still owned by the same company though).

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #157 on: Fri, 27 November 2020, 21:09:44 »
Well isn't that nice....

Nvidia's financial results appears to show that they sold 250,000 RTX 3080 and RTX 3090 cards directly to miners before retailers even had a chance at them. That's not $250k worth of cards, it was 250,000 cards. This was no accident, they planned this from the start and actually ended up over selling to them shorting gamers even more than they originally intended.

Oh, but it gets worse.
This appears to be a massive chunk of their inventory and they not only cut out the middle man (Newegg, Best Buy, etc...) but they also cut out 3rd party board partners (Asus, Gigabyte, EVGA, etc...) and took all of that profit as well. "Partners", I don't think they know what that word means.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #158 on: Fri, 27 November 2020, 21:57:54 »
why would a hardware company cut a deal with btc miners and stiff actual consumers? that is crazy

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #159 on: Fri, 27 November 2020, 22:18:58 »
Sigh.. crypto needs to die.. this is the second dumbest endeavor humanity has ever taken upon, second only to meat-eating.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #160 on: Sat, 28 November 2020, 03:03:26 »
why would a hardware company cut a deal with btc miners and stiff actual consumers? that is crazy
Guaranteed sales, it was like printing money.
Regardless of estimations, they knew miners would pay whatever they they asked with no questions asked. They don't need benchmarks, store shelves, vendors, marketing, nothing. They know it will not sit on shelves for 3 months waiting to be sold or expect to be marked down for Black Friday. They can get full price, right here, right now.

Gamers on the other hand, yes some will buy a 3080 and 3090, but how many? Be honest, how many here would pay $1400 for a GPU if it was in front of them for sale? How many would wait for benchmarks? It's a far more fickle crowd and by shorting them it created an even larger artificial demand and hype machine that will carry sales even longer. Drop that same card in front of a miner and it's not a question of much but how many can they get.

They're in business to make money, but even still this is pretty shady. They shorted their core customer and screwed vendors.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #161 on: Sat, 28 November 2020, 03:22:07 »
I would say I'd boycot nvidia for the foreseeable future (probably 20 years or the firing of their CEO, I have a good memory) and recommend anyone who asks do the same but sounds like they wouldn't care.  As such this news is just yet another depressing reminder how futile the life of a no-one is when you're not even worthy of being offered overpriced commodities.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #162 on: Sat, 28 November 2020, 03:39:39 »
Just to rain on some of the RTX 3xxx love here, and to reaffirm my love for Team Red....

Anyone else think I should have more RGB? :p

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #163 on: Sat, 28 November 2020, 08:28:03 »

Sapphire Nitro is typically the best line of ATI cards to buy.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #164 on: Sat, 28 November 2020, 09:01:43 »
I would say I'd boycot nvidia for the foreseeable future (probably 20 years or the firing of their CEO, I have a good memory) and recommend anyone who asks do the same but sounds like they wouldn't care.  As such this news is just yet another depressing reminder how futile the life of a no-one is when you're not even worthy of being offered overpriced commodities.

Tp4 is as anti capitalism as they come,  buhhh  Plz sell 3090 to Tp4 before you guys Killz Nvidia.. so yes BOYCOTT, get out so Tp4 can haz 3090.

Offline yui

« Reply #165 on: Mon, 30 November 2020, 05:32:50 »
the only nitro that looks bad is the card i want... damn you Sapphire :) (what did they think with the 5600XT nitro? it looks outright ugly compared to all others nitros from the past and all other 5600XT...)
and well nVidia really seems to like giving peoples reasons to hate them but peoples still love them... and SO do not hold your breath for Jensen Huang to step down, he was the founder and he is likely going to be down with the ship if it comes to that.

Offline ergonaut

« Reply #166 on: Mon, 30 November 2020, 07:50:12 »
I didn't even know that mining on GPUs is a thing anymore. Didn't they all move to ASICs a while back¿

Offline yui

« Reply #167 on: Mon, 30 November 2020, 08:01:42 »
I didn't even know that mining on GPUs is a thing anymore. Didn't they all move to ASICs a while back¿
for btc yes but quite a few currencies are impossible to mine on ASIC, some are even only possible to mine on CPU or hdd,  so yeah gpu miners still exists and also folding can only be done on C/GPU but i do not think F@H would buy 250k GPUs from nVidia

Offline ergonaut

« Reply #168 on: Mon, 30 November 2020, 10:10:26 »
Thanks for the explanation.

i do not think F@H would buy 250k GPUs from nVidia

LOL, yeah, that's rather unlikely. Although it'd do much more good than those miner parasites.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #169 on: Thu, 24 December 2020, 02:00:57 »
I don't even want a 3090 unless the pc it goes in can fry chicken as I get winner winner chicken dinner!

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #170 on: Mon, 28 December 2020, 15:10:51 »
Guys, do you know what kind of software I need to get to have those CPU/GPU on-screen stats?

258749-0
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #171 on: Mon, 28 December 2020, 15:47:24 »
https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/msi-afterburner-beta-download.html

It installs both the afterburner and the rivatuner oscreen display thing, you need both.

Offline phinix

« Reply #172 on: Mon, 28 December 2020, 18:27:11 »
https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/msi-afterburner-beta-download.html

It installs both the afterburner and the rivatuner oscreen display thing, you need both.

Cool, thanks, works like a charm:)
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #173 on: Mon, 28 December 2020, 20:20:30 »
While my Sapphire Nitro+ RX6800 is a great card for the games I play at 3840x1080, I still hunger for that need for speed. So, I'd preordered an XFX Speedster MERC319 RX 6900XT (would have liked the RX 6800 XT version, but it's always OOS) and hope to get it sometime next month. I don't mind XFX because, to me, they're like PowerColor and Sapphire, exclusive AMD AIB's (at least, from the time they'd jumped from exclusive nVidia AIB all those years back). Besides, I find it ridiculous that MSI, Gigabyte and especially Asus, are asking more for their equivalent cards (in my neck of the woods, Asus price premium is often referred to as 'Asus tax').
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 December 2020, 20:22:44 by PadawanGeek »

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #174 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 04:54:22 »
Okay, there was an issue with my CC (had lowered my limit due to not travelling overseas, forgot to raise it for the GPU purchase), Amazon had not bothered to notify me, I could have had the limit raised within minutes, and basically let another have my card (another guy who'd ordered his 6900 XT at the same day as me had already gotten a confirmation) and pushed me back to the next restock. Well, a big FU to amazon then, managed to get my mitts on a Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT and I went for it. It's a local card with local warranty and cost me about 100USD more than the MERC319, I decided not to play the waiting game anymore.

In case you're wondering, the RX 6900 XT is at the back...

in my rig, up and running...even with my 3900X, I have resizable bar or SAM (as AMD calls it) enabled with the latest BIOS from Gigabyte.

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
Re: jeeteeEhkss 3090
« Reply #176 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 15:36:25 »
this thread title gave me ****ing cancer

ROTFLMAO

"Nice Once, Centurion, like it, like it."

Topre REALFORCE

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #177 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 15:47:23 »
In case you're wondering, the RX 6900 XT is at the back...
Show Image

Glad you said - moving a couple of screws, shrinking the logo and adding a tiny arrow pointing at nothing much does nothing to hint at the massive price difference between the two.

Who's the lucky recipient of your 'old' card?
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #178 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 20:31:44 »
Who's the lucky recipient of your 'old' card?
Oh, I'm selling it, already have a buyer and will meet later today (it's morning here in my neck of the woods), I'd offered a good price for it last night (a local unit with local warranty) and it's been snapped up already.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #179 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 22:59:26 »
wtb RTX 2070 S  :'(

or a 2070, or 1080 Ti, or 1080, or 1070 Ti.... really anything at this point is better than this 970.
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 January 2021, 23:15:03 by noisyturtle »

Offline Lanrefni

« Reply #180 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 23:22:38 »

or a 2070, or 1080 Ti, or 1080, or 1070 Ti.... really anything at this point is better than this 970.

Would love to replace my now 6 year old Strix 970,hopefully more gpu's get stocked soon.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #181 on: Sat, 02 January 2021, 02:28:57 »

Install quak3 Arena. get 500 fps

Offline phinix

« Reply #182 on: Sat, 02 January 2021, 09:46:15 »
All my games show max 60fps. Is it dictated by monitor's max fps?

Offline NoteMakoti

• for sale, baby shoes, never worn
« Reply #183 on: Sat, 02 January 2021, 09:48:11 »
Do you have vsync on?

Offline phinix

« Reply #184 on: Sat, 02 January 2021, 09:52:07 »
Do you have vsync on?

Probably yes

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #185 on: Sat, 02 January 2021, 10:00:26 »
Turn Vsync off if you don't want it locked at 60fps, but if games run smooth with no visual tearing, then leave it be. Back when I had a 60Hz monitor, I'd get >100fps while playing UT3, I didn't have any issue. And now, I have a 144Hz monitor and UT3 runs at >500fps and I still don't see anything wrong with it, and all the time I'd had Vsync disabled.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #186 on: Sat, 02 January 2021, 10:11:39 »
Do you have vsync on?

Probably yes

You want to use the Variable Refresh Rate feature. on Nvidia it's Gsync VRR.

Offline Coreda

« Reply #187 on: Tue, 05 January 2021, 04:31:32 »
Asus raises prices for their Ampere lines.

Offline NoteMakoti

• for sale, baby shoes, never worn
« Reply #188 on: Tue, 05 January 2021, 15:04:09 »
I'm so fed up I might wait for the 4000s.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #189 on: Tue, 05 January 2021, 18:11:32 »
That scalpers have become the norm and generally accepted makes me so damn mad at the general consumer. How stupid and selfish to pay scalper prices then turn around and complain. **** everyone who bought their kid a PS5 off a reseller, and everyone who bought a new GPU off a scalper.

It's like complaining about priests while having 5 kids tied up in your basement

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #190 on: Tue, 05 January 2021, 21:27:26 »
Not just Asus, they all are expected to.
I also wouldn't be surprised if it effects TV, cpus and more as well. It's not an Asus problem it's a fab problem.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #191 on: Tue, 05 January 2021, 21:29:36 »
Not just Asus, they all are expected to.
I also wouldn't be surprised if it effects TV, cpus and more as well. It's not an Asus problem it's a fab problem.

Didn't korea get dat rona under control ?

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #192 on: Tue, 05 January 2021, 21:36:32 »
[Didn't korea get dat rona under control ?
Doesn't matter if labor is back up to 100% if your facility needs to operate at 140% capacity to meet demand.

It also doesn't help if your entire supply chain is broken, they can't get the supplies needed to keep them running at the levels needed and demand is higher than ever. This goes for everything from art supplies to car manufacturers.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline phinix

« Reply #193 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 07:21:33 »
Hey guys, I haven't followed nvidia's card shortage issue for last month or so - how's the situation?
Are we getting RTX 30x series any time soon, I mean available for normal purchase? How's the production going on?
Do we know anything now?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #194 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 07:42:46 »
Hey guys, I haven't followed nvidia's card shortage issue for last month or so - how's the situation?
Are we getting RTX 30x series any time soon, I mean available for normal purchase? How's the production going on?
Do we know anything now?

Nope nothing.

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
« Reply #195 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 07:47:21 »
All we know is there is a 3060 coming, availability is another thing.

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #196 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 22:22:13 »
You can actually buy 3090's easier than almost ANY other card at the moment.
I know of a few that are in stock but are local pickup only.

Good luck finding ANYTHING less than a 3090 and has more than 2gigs ram in stock.
Seriously, even 3gb 1060's on the used market are fetching good money. I'm giving serious thoughts to selling my 1070 as I can get almost $500 freaking dollars for the stupid thing. I was angry when they hit $300, then $350, but seriously, $500 for a 1070 is just moronic. I'm planning on putting my 4gb RX 580 back in and use that until I can get a 3060 or 3070 at retail with that money.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #197 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 22:51:02 »
I don't understand why the price has gone up , are they going to mining again?

Offline yui

« Reply #198 on: Fri, 05 February 2021, 00:50:04 »
You can actually buy 3090's easier than almost ANY other card at the moment.
I know of a few that are in stock but are local pickup only.

Good luck finding ANYTHING less than a 3090 and has more than 2gigs ram in stock.
Seriously, even 3gb 1060's on the used market are fetching good money. I'm giving serious thoughts to selling my 1070 as I can get almost $500 freaking dollars for the stupid thing. I was angry when they hit $300, then $350, but seriously, $500 for a 1070 is just moronic. I'm planning on putting my 4gb RX 580 back in and use that until I can get a 3060 or 3070 at retail with that money.
i watched yesterday to get a new card, and even the R9 Nano i got 2 years ago for 79 usd now is fetching about 300 to 350 euros in France... if only it was not my only working gpu. could make a good profit :)

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #199 on: Fri, 05 February 2021, 03:39:55 »
I don't understand why the price has gone up , are they going to mining again?

Have you looked at what Newegg?
It's a desert.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More