Author Topic: Price Check- What's it Worth?  (Read 2375230 times)

Offline Xaviz

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Price Check- What's it Worth?
« Reply #8400 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 00:22:31 »
Thanks!

Offline ctrl

« Reply #8401 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 04:08:40 »
Looking to trade some of my artisans and would like to know their approximate worth.

Have:
ETF Garganchew-a Menloe
Polymer Salon Enchanted Murray

In general, would ETF Menloes and PS Murrays be traded n:1? Or with PayPal as balance? What other artisans would these compare to for n:1 trades that are not outright color swaps? Would both of them cover the worth of a GAF cap?

Would like to hear your thoughts on this.

Menloes and Murrays are both around retail to 1.5x value -- you could certainly trade them n:1 and PayPal to top off otherwise. I would say Menloes trade for the other sculpts in the Nightcaps line but not Eggface v2s or Fugthulhus. Both even together would likely not cover the worth of a GAF cap, but it all depends on the person anyway.

This is exactly the kind of informative answer I was hoping for! Thank you! :)

I had a feeling Menloes were of less value than a few others in the same line, like the Fugthulhus. How do Eggface v2 and Fugthulhus hold up compared to retail value? Got an incoming ETF artisan from the Valentine's Day sale and am crossing my fingers for something awesome. ;D

Good to know I could always combine those two and balance with PP for a Gaf cap at least. Hope to score one one day.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #8402 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 08:49:58 »
Looking to trade some of my artisans and would like to know their approximate worth.

Have:
ETF Garganchew-a Menloe

In general, would ETF Menloes and PS Murrays be traded n:1? Or with PayPal as balance? What other artisans would these compare to for n:1 trades that are not outright color swaps? Would both of them cover the worth of a GAF cap?

Menloes and Murrays are both around retail to 1.5x value -- you could certainly trade them n:1 and PayPal to top off otherwise. I would say Menloes trade for the other sculpts in the Nightcaps line but not Eggface v2s or Fugthulhus. Both even together would likely not cover the worth of a GAF cap, but it all depends on the person anyway.

I had a feeling Menloes were of less value than a few others in the same line, like the Fugthulhus. How do Eggface v2 and Fugthulhus hold up compared to retail value? Got an incoming ETF artisan from the Valentine's Day sale and am crossing my fingers for something awesome. ;D

Good to know I could always combine those two and balance with PP for a Gaf cap at least. Hope to score one one day.

It really is colorway dependent, but I would say that market value wise, Eggfaces hover around anywhere from retail to 2x-ish value. Fugthulhus might be the most popular among the sculpts.

I personally don't enjoy seeing things in that marketplace lens, but it's the way it is.

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #8403 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 10:13:47 »

Have:
ETF Garganchew-a Menloe

It really is colorway dependent, but I would say that market value wise, Eggfaces hover around anywhere from retail to 2x-ish value. Fugthulhus might be the most popular among the sculpts.

I personally don't enjoy seeing things in that marketplace lens, but it's the way it is.

people tend to think a lot of their eggfaces and fugthulus.

lots of lofty goals and asks. you'll have a lot of headaches trying to trade for those usually. 

Offline wishful_cynic

« Reply #8404 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 10:44:45 »

Have:
ETF Garganchew-a Menloe

I think the retail-1.5x retail range applies to Murrays without a colored eye or special characteristic (like colored encapsulating resin, a gem in the recessed eye, etc.).  Enchanted Murray, gem eye Murray, and colored eye Murray I would expect to trade/sell at a higher range, depending on dankness.  Enchanted in particular is a very nice Murray and 1.5x would be a nice deal for it imo.

213003-0

Much danker than, for example:

213005-1

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #8405 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 11:59:27 »

Have:
ETF Garganchew-a Menloe

I think the retail-1.5x retail range applies to Murrays without a colored eye or special characteristic (like colored encapsulating resin, a gem in the recessed eye, etc.).  Enchanted Murray, gem eye Murray, and colored eye Murray I would expect to trade/sell at a higher range, depending on dankness.  Enchanted in particular is a very nice Murray and 1.5x would be a nice deal for it imo.

(Attachment Link)

Much danker than, for example:

(Attachment Link)

These inputs from ejewell and wishful_cynic are all good assessments, I would say. In the end, it will all be at the discretion of the cap owner, and generally there will be exceptions to the rules described earlier

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #8406 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 13:20:29 »

Have:
ETF Garganchew-a Menloe

1. Sell at 1.5x value Lightning mentioned

2. Buy CC from private sale

3. Trade direct 2 GAF

4. 20

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #8407 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 14:13:49 »

Offline subcat

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8408 on: Mon, 18 February 2019, 05:46:18 »
Always wondered what 3000SAA was worth, never heard of it selling on the aftermarket though. Anyone know anything apart from the ebay bid from years ago?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #8409 on: Mon, 18 February 2019, 05:47:21 »
Always wondered what 3000SAA was worth, never heard of it selling on the aftermarket though. Anyone know anything apart from the ebay bid from years ago?

I don't think anyone has ever seen one move. Not that I know of, and not that anybody I know of who does follow Cherry items. I wouldn't be surprised if those were worth a fortune.

Offline subcat

« Reply #8410 on: Mon, 18 February 2019, 05:55:48 »

I don't think anyone has ever seen one move. Not that I know of, and not that anybody I know of who does follow Cherry items. I wouldn't be surprised if those were worth a fortune.

Figures. I heard someone from team Hammer bought one, but I dunno if it was sourced from outside of the hobby or not.

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #8411 on: Mon, 18 February 2019, 09:45:05 »

Have:
ETF Garganchew-a Menloe

1. Sell at 1.5x value Lightning mentioned

2. Buy CC from private sale

3. Trade direct 2 GAF

4. 20

5. profit

Offline whalematrontron

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8412 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 16:50:05 »
What’s SA oblivion worth?

In particular, oblivion alphas, mods, minila, assembly, extension, arrows.

Does anyone have a rough price per kit in USD?

Thanks!

Offline MFahim

« Reply #8413 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 18:47:16 »
Yo, how much are kailh speed pink switches? I heard they cost more than bronzes despite being identical.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #8414 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 19:09:40 »
Yo, how much are kailh speed pink switches? I heard they cost more than bronzes despite being identical.
I wouldn't price them much more highly. Maybe 10-15 cents higher per?

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #8415 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 12:51:00 »

You might have to win the OTD Lotto to get one of those.

Photekqch & I have tried many times :confused:

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #8416 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 13:51:56 »
213572-0
213574-1

Is there any aftermarket for these caps?

It is a hot keys project Raven Smoke w/ Red Eyes, guess it was maybe an exclusive to mechanicalkeyboards.com, no idea why I bought this (looks like it is from 2015).....but I just found it and don't need it.

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8417 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 13:59:44 »
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

It is a hot keys project Raven Smoke w/ Red Eyes, guess it was maybe an exclusive to mechanicalkeyboards.com, no idea why I bought this (looks like it is from 2015).....but I just found it and don't need it.

I have seen these sell from $15-$30. Newer people that get into artisans seem to want them since they are usually the most readily available.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #8418 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 14:00:39 »
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

I have seen these sell from $15-$30. Newer people that get into artisans seem to want them since they are usually the most readily available.
Thanks I'll post it up then.

Can confirm, just sold for $25.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 February 2019, 16:37:08 by SpAmRaY »

Offline ctrl

« Reply #8419 on: Mon, 25 February 2019, 01:57:19 »
Big thanks for the feedback previously! Decided to trade my Garganchew-a Menloe for a Toxic Galaxy Murray and to keep my Enchanted Murray. :)

Offline j0hnny

« Reply #8420 on: Wed, 27 February 2019, 01:06:16 »
Hey I have a comfort keyboard that is in usable condition with the control box. I'm not sure if there's any value in it or if anybody would have interest in buying it. Just hoping someone could tell me if this is worth anything at all (or if there's even a market for these), so I won't feel guilty if I decide to donate it. I can upload images if there's any interest/value. Please help!

Offline nsmechkb

« Reply #8421 on: Thu, 28 February 2019, 10:18:21 »
Hey, GH.

Haven't been active in the KB world for a while.  Would it be possible to get some price checks on these artisans, please?

Bottom left column to top right column:

Col 1 bottom-to-top:
BroBot v2.5 Murderbot (?)
Ribbit v2 Murderface (?)
Toadster v2 Murderface (?)
Rustler Murderface (?)

Col 2 bottom-to-top:
BroBot v2.5 Desert Funk
Ribbit Paranoid Purple (?)
Ribbit Witching Hour
UMADBRO (?) Witching Hour

Col 3 bottom-to-top:
Colonel Cranberry (?)
Booper Blank Bubblegum
Toadster One in the Pink
Ribbit One in the Pink

Col 4 bottom-to-top:
Eggface v2 MX clear with crescent moon and sparkles one-off
Bomb King MX Nightside
Fugu MX Galactic Raspberry
Colonel Bubblegum

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #8422 on: Thu, 28 February 2019, 13:20:51 »
Hey, GH.

Haven't been active in the KB world for a while.  Would it be possible to get some price checks on these artisans, please?

Show Image

Col 1 bottom-to-top:
Ribbit v2 Murderface (?)
Rustler Murderface (?)

Col 2 bottom-to-top:
BroBot v2.5 Desert Funk
Ribbit Witching Hour

Col 3 bottom-to-top:
Colonel Cranberry (?)
Booper Blank Bubblegum
Toadster One in the Pink
Ribbit One in the Pink

Col 4 bottom-to-top:
Bomb King MX Nightside
Colonel Bubblegum

Sent a PM with info

Offline nsmechkb

« Reply #8423 on: Thu, 28 February 2019, 15:22:55 »
Thank you, LightningXI!

Would it also be possible to get some price checks on the following, please?

IBM Model F-122 (pristine) https://i.imgur.com/NG9k09B.jpg?2

IBM Model F AT (great condition) https://i.imgur.com/wpDlP8y.jpg?2

IBM 5576-001 (great condition) https://i.imgur.com/TbATs3Z.jpg?2

"Laser" branded Monterey K101 (?) with SKCM Blues (board and keys are yellowed, but the switches are in great condition) https://i.imgur.com/dAxPBTE.jpg?2

Apple M0116 (excellent condition SKCM Orange) https://i.imgur.com/Sh5CgvZ.jpg?1

Penor blue keyboard with--I think--SMK clicky white switches; like Monterey switches but white.  (Not the tactile white ones.)  (I don't think there are any other recorded finds of this board.): https://i.imgur.com/QYvSQ7G.jpg?2

« Last Edit: Thu, 28 February 2019, 15:24:45 by nsmechkb »

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #8424 on: Thu, 28 February 2019, 15:28:29 »
Thank you, LightningXI!

Would it also be possible to get some price checks on the following, please?

IBM Model F-122 (pristine) https://i.imgur.com/NG9k09B.jpg?2

IBM Model F AT (great condition) https://i.imgur.com/wpDlP8y.jpg?2

IBM 5576-001 (great condition) https://i.imgur.com/TbATs3Z.jpg?2

Monterey K101 (?) with SKCM Blues (board and keys are yellowed, but the switches are in great condition) https://i.imgur.com/dAxPBTE.jpg?2

Apple M0116 (excellent condition SKCM Orange) https://i.imgur.com/Sh5CgvZ.jpg?1

Penor blue keyboard with--I think--SMK clicky white switches; like Monterey switches but white.  (Not the tactile white ones.)  (I don't think there are any other recorded finds of this board.): https://i.imgur.com/QYvSQ7G.jpg?2

Don't quote me on these but here's a shot.

F122: $300

F AT: $200

5576: actually I'm not sure; I should know given I'm looking for one.

K101: I think most SKCM blue boards go for like $200-250

M0116: <$100

Penor: $65

Offline Skribbles

« Reply #8425 on: Thu, 28 February 2019, 18:38:38 »
Hey, GH.

Show Image

Col 1 bottom-to-top:
Ribbit v2 Murderface (?)
Rustler Murderface (?)

Col 2 bottom-to-top:
BroBot v2.5 Desert Funk
Ribbit Witching Hour

Col 3 bottom-to-top:
Colonel Cranberry (?)
Booper Blank Bubblegum
Toadster One in the Pink
Ribbit One in the Pink

Col 4 bottom-to-top:
Bomb King MX Nightside
Colonel Bubblegum

Sent a PM with info

why the secrecy?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #8426 on: Thu, 28 February 2019, 18:44:21 »
Hey, GH.

Show Image

Col 1 bottom-to-top:
Ribbit v2 Murderface (?)
Rustler Murderface (?)

Col 2 bottom-to-top:
BroBot v2.5 Desert Funk
Ribbit Witching Hour

Col 3 bottom-to-top:
Colonel Cranberry (?)
Booper Blank Bubblegum
Toadster One in the Pink
Ribbit One in the Pink

Col 4 bottom-to-top:
Bomb King MX Nightside
Colonel Bubblegum

Sent a PM with info

why the secrecy?

I wanted to ask him about some of the caps while I was at it that I thought was private, if you're curious about the prices, you can ask too

Offline aviking

« Reply #8427 on: Fri, 01 March 2019, 07:46:05 »
SA Dasher TKL & Numpad unused. How much I can get on them?

Offline j0hnny

« Reply #8428 on: Fri, 01 March 2019, 10:59:53 »
Shameless bump

Hey I have a comfort keyboard that is in usable condition with the control box. I'm not sure if there's any value in it or if anybody would have interest in buying it. Just hoping someone could tell me if this is worth anything at all (or if there's even a market for these), so I won't feel guilty if I decide to donate it. I can upload images if there's any interest/value. Please help!

Show Image

Offline Aran.E99

« Reply #8429 on: Sat, 02 March 2019, 09:26:36 »
Anyone know what the current price for a restored F XT UK layout is? cheers
SMK 2nd Gen Blue Alps mount <3

Offline kohtachi

« Reply #8430 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 23:47:31 »
110 Pack switches MOD-M Tactile Switches  $$$

110 Pack switches Cherry MX Red $$$
214233-0
FC500RC modded with mod-m switches, PBT Double Shot Keycap Set - Gray/Dark Gray (Tai-Hao), and 008 Buna-N O-Ring, 50A Durometer mod  | REALFORCE R2 PFU Limited Edition  R2TLSABK 45g

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #8431 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 00:02:21 »
110 Pack switches MOD-M Tactile Switches  $$$

110 Pack switches Cherry MX Red $$$
(Attachment Link)

$75 on the MOD-M

$30 on the Cherry Reds

Offline kohtachi

« Reply #8432 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 00:27:01 »
thanks
FC500RC modded with mod-m switches, PBT Double Shot Keycap Set - Gray/Dark Gray (Tai-Hao), and 008 Buna-N O-Ring, 50A Durometer mod  | REALFORCE R2 PFU Limited Edition  R2TLSABK 45g

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8433 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 04:00:54 »
the virginity that i lost 15 years ago?

How much would this be worth?

KTHXGUIES?

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #8434 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 10:01:14 »

KTHXGUIES?

you're asking the wrong crowd

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8435 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 16:20:06 »

KTHXGUIES?

This may have been drunken ****posting.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #8436 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 16:26:15 »
ya think?
Cognitive distortions are patterns of thought, typically automatic and unconscious, that cause an inaccurate, negative view of situations, people, and/or events. These include things like jumping to conclusions; black-and-white thinking; negative mental filtering; overgeneralizing; mindreading (incorrectly believing we know what others are thinking, what their motives are); and emotional reasoning (believing that if we are feeling something, or if what we are thinking is associated with a strong emotion, it must be true).
- Scott Jansenn 2024-04-07

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8437 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 16:49:58 »
ya think?

I dont know, give me a second and ill go get a case of XXXX. I will let you know in 30 minutes.

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #8438 on: Mon, 11 March 2019, 11:39:44 »

KTHXGUIES?

This may have been drunken ****posting.

I dont remember posting this fwiw. lol.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #8439 on: Wed, 13 March 2019, 08:45:48 »
Got myself a XOXO Fugthulhu (Valentine's Day 2019 release announced on Nightcaps' IG account).

What's it worth compared to stuff? I get that the Fugthulhus are rated higher overall (understandable because it looks dope af).

Offline ranker

• Trade Count: (7)
    • keyboard porn
« Reply #8440 on: Wed, 13 March 2019, 20:05:32 »
What do you guys think these unused Rainbow Jelly Keys are worth?  Are these Rainbow POM?  I got them about 4 years ago.

Offline sleepy

« Reply #8441 on: Wed, 13 March 2019, 21:09:44 »
What do you guys think these unused Rainbow Jelly Keys are worth?  Are these Rainbow POM?  I got them about 4 years ago.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

they're OEM profile and look to be rainbow POM. A taobao group buy just ran for OEMs at ~30$ a piece. So anything around that seems fair

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Time
« Reply #8442 on: Wed, 13 March 2019, 21:33:29 »
$100+ on rainbow pom pm me if you are selling

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 March 2019, 22:15:47 by meiosis »
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline ranker

• Trade Count: (7)
    • keyboard porn
« Reply #8443 on: Thu, 14 March 2019, 02:19:55 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

they're OEM profile and look to be rainbow POM. A taobao group buy just ran for OEMs at ~30$ a piece. So anything around that seems fair

Do you have a link to the group buy?  I've tried googling it but nothing comes up.  I'm trying to find any info I can on these and a group buy page would be perfect.

Offline sleepy

« Reply #8444 on: Thu, 14 March 2019, 12:18:02 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Do you have a link to the group buy?  I've tried googling it but nothing comes up.  I'm trying to find any info I can on these and a group buy page would be perfect.

The buy was ran here: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=16888016781&spm=1101.1101.N.N.3c9ae2d

granted, it hasn't shipped yet so there's not really any way to know if its the exact same as yours. But based on the product images it looks to be the same or very similar. if you wait until i've received a set I can let you know maybe?

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #8445 on: Mon, 18 March 2019, 11:54:23 »
Can I please get a price check on a Beast switch tool? Thx

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #8446 on: Mon, 18 March 2019, 12:15:50 »

I remembered that Beast made tools with titanium & stainless steel material. What are you talking about?

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #8447 on: Mon, 18 March 2019, 12:24:00 »

I remembered that Beast made tools with titanium & stainless steel material. What are you talking about?

I think I have the Titanium one..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #8448 on: Mon, 18 March 2019, 14:08:25 »

Those were ~$43 originally.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #8449 on: Mon, 18 March 2019, 14:18:00 »

Those were ~$43 originally.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks Ray!