Author Topic: [GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | Complete  (Read 43303 times)

Offline cijanzen

[GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | Complete
« on: Fri, 07 August 2020, 10:40:12 »
SA Skyriter Keycap Set

Updates
May 11, 2021
SA Skyriter is now shipping!

April 19, 2021
Kits are being collated now and will ship to vendors shortly!

November 14, 2020
Not much to update at this time. Production has been paid for and colour chips along with typewriter keycaps have been sent to Signature Plastics for matching. Will update again once samples have been received.

General Info
Welcome and please have your boarding passes ready for flight SA Skyriter!

SA Skyriter is a keycap set based on the early 50s Smith-Corona Skyriter typewriter. SA Skyriter brings the deep rich forest, seafoam, and olive green colours from the original typewriter and applies them to keycaps fit for our modern MX style switches.

The group buy for SA Skyriter will run August 7 to 28, 2020 and will be available for unlimited pre-order world-wide at Daily Clack, DeskHero, Mykeyboard.eu, NovelKeys, and zFrontier. Please see the vendors section for pricing and regions. Expected shipping time is end of March 2021.

Specifications
  • Designed by Christopher Janzen (cijanzen)
  • Manufactured by Signature Plastics  in USA
  • SA Profile (112343)
  • Doubleshot ABS Keycaps
  • Compatible with Cherry MX switches and clones

Colours
SA Skyriter will match Pantone colours specially selected to reference the original Smith-Corona Skyriter typewriter colours for the alphas (627 C) and legends (2260 C) along with original typewriter keycap samples for the modifiers (Custom).
Please keep in mind the images shown are renders of the product and are only used to estimate the final product. The end product may vary in color from the renders as they are not guaranteed to be 100% accurate to the end product.

Vendors & Pricing
NovelKeys (USA/Americas)
DeskHero (Canada)
Mykeyboard.eu (Europe)
Daily Clack (Oceania)
zFrontier (Asia)
zFrontier (China)

Kits

Alphas
The Alphas kit includes all your standard alpha keys + 6.25u and 7u Spacebars. Unless you plan on using another kit with a different SA set, you’ll need this kit.

TKL/Specialty
The TKL/Specialty kit covers most keyboards from 60%, 65%, 75%, up to tenkeyless keyboards. HHKB/Tsangan, and even non-standard keyboards like Minila (when purchased with Spacekeys). 66-key boards like Volcano, and even GK64 are also supported with this kit due to their inclusion of 2x 2u and 2.25u shift keys.

Numpad/1800/96-key Add-on
The Numpad kit offered here, when combined with the TKL kit, allows you to fill out full-sized keyboards along with additional keys for 1800 layout and 96-key layout boards.

Ortho/40s Add-on
The Ortho/40s kit provides full coverage for many ortho boards like Planck, Preonic, and Iris (please keep in mind, you’ll need the spacekeys kit as well). This kit also acts as an add-on when purchased with the TKL/Specialty kit for other 40-50% users who need additional uniquely sized modifier keys.

Spacekeys
Find all of your space key needs in this kit which provides necessary coverage for ortho, 40-50%, and split-space keyboards. The spacekeys kit includes an additional “B” alpha key for Alice and Alice clones.

Novelties
The novelties kit is full of 50’s mid-century references designed to cover key modifiers. This kit offers full 65% right column and macro-column support so you can deck out your keyboard with classic breeze block designs. ISO users, you’re not forgotten either, with a unique return key design.

ISO
The ISO kit, as you guessed it, adds ISO layout support. Those of you who need it know who you are!

NorDe
The NorDe kit adds additional European/Scandinavian language support. Don’t forget to buy the ISO kit if you need it.

Breeze Block Deskmat
A deskmat will be available during the group buy period to accompany SA Skyriter. The breeze block wall concept is fully realized here in a seamless geometric pattern.

Renders

Acknowledgements & Thanks
  • Huge thank you to Voodoo6k for the amazing renders and advice along the way. Check out his work on Instagram and be sure to check out GMK Thinkcaps!
  • Thank you to all of the vendors who are running this Group Buy.
  • Thanks to all of you who provided feedback and encouragement throughout the Interest Check!
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 July 2021, 23:07:38 by cijanzen »

Offline Surefoot

Re: [GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | August 7-28
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 08 August 2020, 15:18:44 »
Definitely in that one ! Good luck, hope the kits reach the MOQ.

Offline amperrsand

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 08 August 2020, 21:05:48 »
What does "unlimited pre-order" mean?

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 08 August 2020, 21:07:18 »
What does "unlimited pre-order" mean?
Means it’s not limited to a certain amount of orders. Like, during the group buy period as many people as want to can order.

Offline dstaar

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 08 August 2020, 21:20:11 »

ordered. this is must have for green lovers.

Offline Anthixious

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 08 August 2020, 22:36:25 »

ordered. this is must have for green lovers.

Agreed, this'll be one of like 5 cap sets I'll have in green  :))

Offline greenranger17

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 09 August 2020, 00:39:15 »
Sick retro green keycap keyset! :eek:

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 21:24:02 »

Offline cijanzen

[GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | August 7-28
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 21:45:58 »
Thanks for the graphs Dvorcol!

Sales numbers are looking great after just one weekend. Thank you everyone for your support!

Offline bongo

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 06:43:03 »
New to this, never bought into a GB but what happens if I order 3 kits to complete a split keyboard and the spacebar kit doesn't reach MOQ but the others do? In other words, should I wait for all the kits I want to reach MOQ?

Offline cijanzen

[GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | August 7-28
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 08:38:01 »
New to this, never bought into a GB but what happens if I order 3 kits to complete a split keyboard and the spacebar kit doesn't reach MOQ but the others do? In other words, should I wait for all the kits I want to reach MOQ?

I have confirmation that all kits will be made so feel free to order at any time.
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 August 2020, 08:49:24 by cijanzen »

Offline HungHingDaiLo

• 無間道
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 14 August 2020, 02:44:34 »
I have confirmation that all kits will be made so feel free to order at any time.

Congrats, man!

Offline Anthixious

« Reply #12 on: Fri, 14 August 2020, 13:07:43 »

Victory!  :D

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 14 August 2020, 16:46:49 »

More
<-- progress
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 August 2020, 18:15:45 by dvorcol »

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 13:00:02 »
Purchased all sets.  Love everything about it and especially thankful for UK ISO.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 13:37:14 »
Purchased all sets.  Love everything about it and especially thankful for UK ISO.
Ooof, thank you so much for the support. I’m glad we were able to support at least a few language options and ISO!

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 21 August 2020, 18:14:56 »

More
<-- progress
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 August 2020, 16:43:38 by dvorcol »

Offline lazergician

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 24 August 2020, 09:53:01 »
Dumb first time buyer question - the TKL kit includes the alphas, yea? New to the hobby  ;D

Offline Nudd

« Reply #18 on: Mon, 24 August 2020, 10:03:40 »
Dumb first time buyer question - the TKL kit includes the alphas, yea? New to the hobby  ;D

No, just what you see in pic

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 27 August 2020, 16:27:41 »

More
<-- progress
« Last Edit: Mon, 31 August 2020, 15:16:59 by dvorcol »

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #20 on: Fri, 28 August 2020, 08:56:41 »
Final call for SA Skyriter. The group buy ends tonight at midnight PST.

Thanks everyone for your support! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks

Offline komodo90

« Reply #21 on: Sat, 29 August 2020, 06:19:00 »
Decided to pull the trigger literally last minute. Wonderful set. Kudos towards cijanzen and anyone who contributed for bringing this idea to life. Very well thought, with a spark of history behind it, something that makes sense, something you know makes it unique. I wish to see more sets like this - inspired by vintage electronics/equipment that led us to modern days, but deserve not to be forgotten. The aircraft vibe is also somehow accurate by the looks. Keyboard could very well hold a hint of some older military instruments/terminals.

Also the execution of the promotion/GB so far is nothing short of excellent and deserves a mention on it's own. Hopefully everything goes well and received set will look just as good.

PS. One more thing - us Leopolders, appreciate kitting choices and that second 2.25u shift in base very much  ;)
« Last Edit: Sat, 29 August 2020, 06:39:55 by komodo90 »

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #22 on: Sat, 29 August 2020, 17:07:49 »
Decided to pull the trigger literally last minute. Wonderful set. Kudos towards cijanzen and anyone who contributed for bringing this idea to life. Very well thought, with a spark of history behind it, something that makes sense, something you know makes it unique. I wish to see more sets like this - inspired by vintage electronics/equipment that led us to modern days, but deserve not to be forgotten. The aircraft vibe is also somehow accurate by the looks. Keyboard could very well hold a hint of some older military instruments/terminals.

Also the execution of the promotion/GB so far is nothing short of excellent and deserves a mention on it's own. Hopefully everything goes well and received set will look just as good.

PS. One more thing - us Leopolders, appreciate kitting choices and that second 2.25u shift in base very much  ;)
Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback. I’m glad the extra shifts didn’t go unused. I will be doing everything I can to make sure the final product is what was promised in the GB!

Offline Surefoot

« Reply #23 on: Sat, 29 August 2020, 18:07:26 »
Absolutely, really smooth IC + GB here. And no doubt Signature Plastics will deliver top quality.

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 15:15:53 »
Final numbers

More
<-- without extras

Offline Nothingbutdirt

« Reply #25 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 09:57:18 »
Ah man, such a shame I missed these!, they look amazing, just got onto custom keyboard builds, so I'm really new to the scene, and thought these were beautiful, oh well, hopefully I can get something similar oneday. :)

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #26 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 09:58:13 »
Ah man, such a shame I missed these!, they look amazing, just got onto custom keyboard builds, so I'm really new to the scene, and thought these were beautiful, oh well, hopefully I can get something similar oneday. :)
There will be extras after manufacturing and GB orders have shipped!

Offline Nothingbutdirt

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 10:00:25 »
Thanks for the info appreciated  ;D Hopefully, there are some ISO extras haha, do I just follow this post to see if there are any extras?

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #28 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 10:01:22 »
Thanks for the info appreciated  ;D Hopefully, there are some ISO extras haha, do I just follow this post to see if there are any extras?
Yeah I’ll post here but also follow your closest vendor that hosted this group buy.

Offline Nothingbutdirt

« Reply #29 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 10:04:11 »
Thanks, I'll do that  :D

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #30 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 10:54:59 »
A home run! Congrats Cijanzen on a successful GB!

Offline Fredington

• Instagram
« Reply #31 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 15:02:57 »
Almost forgot to order mine but got it in at the 11th hour!

Offline Earlzo

« Reply #32 on: Wed, 02 September 2020, 12:42:30 »
Congrats on the numbers. My first GB, can't wait to stick these on my first mech. I've just started watching Portlandia when I came across this group buy, maybe your pic subconsciously made me pull the trigger, feels like I'm getting key caps from the mayor of Portland himself  ;D

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #33 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 12:22:36 »
A home run! Congrats Cijanzen on a successful GB!

Thank you for all your kit suggestions throughout the IC phase. Even though I didn't make every suggested change ;) it wouldn't have been nearly as good without you!

Congrats on the numbers. My first GB, can't wait to stick these on my first mech. I've just started watching Portlandia when I came across this group buy, maybe your pic subconsciously made me pull the trigger, feels like I'm getting key caps from the mayor of Portland himself  ;D

Thanks for your support! I'm not sure how my avatar reminds you of Portlandia because I've never seen the show but glad that it helped you enjoy the buying process more!

Almost forgot to order mine but got it in at the 11th hour!

Thanks! I'm still very excited for SA Sail!

Offline Nothingbutdirt

« Reply #34 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 13:44:01 »
Was going to say, your Avatar is Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks haha, one of my favourite shows of all time!

been watching for those extras!  ;D
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 September 2020, 13:45:52 by Nothingbutdirt »

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 17:30:44 »
Was going to say, your Avatar is Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks haha, one of my favourite shows of all time!

been watching for those extras!  ;D

I read this and thought for a brief moment there were Twin Peaks extras scenes to be watched.

Offline preonoid

« Reply #36 on: Tue, 29 September 2020, 19:52:26 »
hello ! I'm new to the scene and kicking myself for only just discovering this set. I've searched far and wide and can't seem to find a set that I like nearly as much as SA Skyriter. I realize it might not be for a long while, but any chance that you're considering a second round sometime in the future?

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #37 on: Tue, 29 September 2020, 19:57:19 »
hello ! I'm new to the scene and kicking myself for only just discovering this set. I've searched far and wide and can't seem to find a set that I like nearly as much as SA Skyriter. I realize it might not be for a long while, but any chance that you're considering a second round sometime in the future?
Thank you for the compliments. Nothing is planned as of now for another round but there will be extras after the GB orders have shipped. I’d suggest signing up for the newsletter or notifications from your closest vendor to follow along!

Offline preonoid

« Reply #38 on: Tue, 29 September 2020, 20:30:37 »
Thank you for the compliments. Nothing is planned as of now for another round but there will be extras after the GB orders have shipped. I’d suggest signing up for the newsletter or notifications from your closest vendor to follow along!
noted, thank you so much!

Offline geekit

« Reply #39 on: Wed, 30 September 2020, 03:04:11 »
Would love to see this in KAT profile

Offline cijanzen

Re: [GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | In Production
« Reply #40 on: Sat, 14 November 2020, 14:36:25 »
Not much to update at this time but just wanted to let everyone know where things are at. Production has been paid for and colour chips along with typewriter keycaps have been sent to Signature Plastics for matching. Will update again once samples have been received.

Offline retoid

« Reply #41 on: Wed, 25 November 2020, 23:44:42 »
The Skywriter keycap set is gorgeous! Definitely disappointed that I learned about this keycap set too late. After researching mechanical keyboards for some time now and finally purchasing one, I started looking at keycap sets and this Skyrwiter set is by far my favorite above all the others. Very nice work on setting these up and creating these keycaps. They are absolutely stunning!

Offline Surefoot

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 26 November 2020, 02:22:43 »
The Skywriter keycap set is gorgeous! Definitely disappointed that I learned about this keycap set too late. After researching mechanical keyboards for some time now and finally purchasing one, I started looking at keycap sets and this Skyrwiter set is by far my favorite above all the others. Very nice work on setting these up and creating these keycaps. They are absolutely stunning!
If you are fast enough to grab them, there will be extras :)

Offline retoid

« Reply #43 on: Thu, 26 November 2020, 23:32:55 »
If you are fast enough to grab them, there will be extras :)

Oh interesting, where should I be looking for these? Also thank you for the heads up!
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 November 2020, 23:38:37 by retoid »

Offline dstaar

« Reply #44 on: Fri, 27 November 2020, 00:40:46 »
Oh interesting, where should I be looking for these? Also thank you for the heads up!
vendors normally have extra and sell after they fulfill GB orders, that goes quickly, you need to watch closely, will be a bit stressful ......
some buyer may change mind and sell his/hers at higher price shortly after he/she gets it, that's up to how much you really want it  :cool:

Offline mrvco

« Reply #45 on: Wed, 06 January 2021, 13:07:44 »
Not much to update at this time but just wanted to let everyone know where things are at. Production has been paid for and colour chips along with typewriter keycaps have been sent to Signature Plastics for matching. Will update again once samples have been received.

Looking forward to it.  Is there a Discord for SA Skywriter?

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #46 on: Wed, 06 January 2021, 13:35:21 »

Looking forward to it.  Is there a Discord for SA Skywriter?
No, I don’t have time to manage a discord.

All updates will be posted here and on Keebtalk.
Nothing to report just yet. Colours are being sampled and approved and I’m just waiting on the alphas sample from Signature Plastics before this goes into production.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #47 on: Wed, 06 January 2021, 15:11:51 »
The title says in production though.  Is that a mistype?

Oh, I see.  You’ve made payment.  Gotcha.  So the ball is in their court.   :thumb:
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 January 2021, 15:13:48 by pixelpusher »

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #48 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 17:13:26 »
Status Update: Colours have been approved! I'm incredibly pleased with the results. Here are the samples provided by Signature Plastics.

I have done my best to accurately convey the colours from the samples to the camera to sRGB to your screen. Please keep in mind that all monitors and even web browsers will present colours differently so representational accuracy is certainly not guaranteed.

Suffice to say, These colours match the pantone swatches and original typewriter keycap incredibly well and I think you will all be happy with how they turn out.

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #49 on: Fri, 05 February 2021, 11:18:22 »
Looking very good. 
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black