geekhack Marketplace > CM Storm

Replacement top frame for Rapid i and Novatouch?

<< < (2/3) > >>

rowdy:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Thu, 09 July 2015, 22:50:49 ---Carter commented on the Novatouch thread like a week ago and PMed me about a week ago. He's still around but idk about this subforum.

--- End quote ---

Time flies ... that Novatouch post was more than 2 weeks ago!

awhitedev:

--- Quote from: rowdy on Fri, 10 July 2015, 00:18:12 ---
--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Thu, 09 July 2015, 22:50:49 ---Carter commented on the Novatouch thread like a week ago and PMed me about a week ago. He's still around but idk about this subforum.

--- End quote ---

Time flies ... that Novatouch post was more than 2 weeks ago!

--- End quote ---

That's a shame... oh well, maybe one day they'll stumble on my thread and then I can try to convince them to sell me just the top :)

Carter:
Im trying to get caught up, its certainly something I will throw up the ladder to see if I can get the ball rolling. I love to see the community still trucking along on modifications!

Flyersfan1:

--- Quote from: Carter on Tue, 04 August 2015, 22:41:52 ---Im trying to get caught up, its certainly something I will throw up the ladder to see if I can get the ball rolling. I love to see the community still trucking along on modifications!

--- End quote ---
Who's this guy??? ^^^

Good to see you back Carter!

awhitedev:

--- Quote from: Carter on Tue, 04 August 2015, 22:41:52 ---Im trying to get caught up, its certainly something I will throw up the ladder to see if I can get the ball rolling. I love to see the community still trucking along on modifications!

--- End quote ---

Awesome stuff! Thanks for the reply. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version