geekhack Marketplace > ★IMSTO★

PBT White/Beige set ROUND 4 ★★★ISO included★★★★ 133keys Accept order now

(1/232) > >>

imsto:
totaly 133 key will be look like this layout.

After Ivan's operation, he got no time to handle the GB now, So I'd do it myself. 
As a vernder, I can not post thread on the GB forum, hope anybody can help me to tell the others....:P
 this is the round 4, 133keys, almost fit all the keyboards.
75$ for world wide shipping.

normal 104
PLUS--》 winkeyless set (1.5x4,7x*1) + 6x +ISO set(ISO enter, R2 |\ ) + extra F&J + windowed keys(capslock x2, Numlock,ScrollLock)

layout
Russian(Cyrillic),    Irish(USIntl) ,   Ural,   Desko(Orange & red),   Miami,   Aurebesh(StarWar),StarCraft,  Hungarian, Japanese, Hangul(Normal blue Hangul/red Hangul),Taiwanese,Danish, Norwegian ......
Normal English(Black, Blue, Red, Green, Purple)

All the layout might exist tiny changes if needed, so we will try make all the stuff be perfect.

If anybody got other suggestions about more layouts plz send mails to me   imsto@msn.com   
I may try make it possiable.

there's also some images from last GB   here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=43328.1000

actually the gb is started since they could be ordered already.
since I can not use google docs so I think just put it on my site directly will be a good choice.

the order deadline is April 15.    the procuding will start when all the orders are clear, should need few weeks for the producing, then shipping.

but if you missed still got hte chance to get them, since I will make few more.
order here   http://imsto.cn/index.php?route=product/product&path=62&product_id=115

[ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ]

hi guys, now has a very bad news.
Gateron (or Enjoypbt ) unilaterally terminated our cooperation. So now the GB round4 was forced to change into the 117 layout.

Here, I would like to say that I am very sorry to get the situlation.

If you still want the keys then you will get the keycaps and 7$ refund.
or I may make the full refund.
So,  do not worry about your money,  if you need a full refund, please send a mail to imsto@msn.com.
Title please use like this: GB Round4***** *****Refund

This happens out of my plan, so I am ready to make the molds and the cap myself, hope to be able to provide nice stuff for the enthusiast.
Modify message

romevi:

--- Quote from: imsto on Wed, 17 February 2016, 20:34:47 ---125keys
normal 104
PLUS--》 winkeyless set (1.5x4,7x*1) + 6x +ISO set(ISO enter, R2 |\ ) + extra F&J + windowed keys(capslock x2, Numlock,ScrollLock)

layout
Russian    Irish     Desko    Aurebesh(StarWar)
Normal English(Black, Blue, Red, Green, Purple)
Images later

--- End quote ---

WHAT!?

How about Peacock?

And BSP again, right?

Baddy126:
Ouf... I was looking at the prior ones. Definitely going to get one

ika:
price?

hnnggg desko... and I recently decided I need trampoline mod supplies. bad news for wallet.

whmeltonjr:
Oh boy. Definitely following this one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version