geekhack Marketplace > Clueboard

Alpine Winter now available on the revamped Clueboard store!

<< < (2/3) > >>

pixelpusher:
Someone fill me in here. Is this the same run that just replaced the defective set from the original group buy?  I don't know the full history, but wasn't that gb a nightmare?   Just want some history before I purchase.

Belfong:
How can I buy a Clueboard keyboard with alps? The homepage does not have a catalog for keyboard or is it built to order?

skullydazed:

--- Quote from: reececonrad on Sun, 01 January 2017, 23:45:23 ---Someone fill me in here. Is this the same run that just replaced the defective set from the original group buy?  I don't know the full history, but wasn't that gb a nightmare?   Just want some history before I purchase.

--- End quote ---

These are the sets I purchased from that buy. I have them on hand and ready to ship out.

skullydazed:

--- Quote from: Belfong on Sun, 01 January 2017, 23:45:41 ---How can I buy a Clueboard keyboard with alps? The homepage does not have a catalog for keyboard or is it built to order?

--- End quote ---

For right now you will have to buy individual parts.

Belfong:

--- Quote from: skullydazed on Mon, 02 January 2017, 00:37:41 ---
--- Quote from: Belfong on Sun, 01 January 2017, 23:45:41 ---How can I buy a Clueboard keyboard with alps? The homepage does not have a catalog for keyboard or is it built to order?

--- End quote ---

For right now you will have to buy individual parts.

--- End quote ---
awww, sad to hear that. Looking forward when you are doing a full complete keyboard in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version