Author Topic: Mekanisk 5th Anniversiary  (Read 73648 times)

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
    • Mekanisk
Mekanisk 5th Anniversiary
« on: Thu, 14 May 2020, 17:01:02 »
Hello Geekhack.

This is the 5th year that LeandreN / Mekanisk are running group buys, and Mekanisk has grown into a something much larger than 5 years ago. If you want to read more about where this adventure started, you can read more here.

Thanks to everyone who has bought a Fjell, Klippe T, Klippe S, Type X, a keyboard part, a sticker, or just being with me as support.

Thanks to every maker that I have taken inspiration from, and that has taken inspiration from me. It means a lot.

Thanks to our fantastic content creators, and a special thanks to Mechs on Deck, TaehaTypes and TopClack. Check them out!

Thank you for all your support during these years. Without the support of this community it would not be possible to develop and deliver these products at all.

With community support, Mekanisk is committed to further develop our keyboards and continue to make them better each iteration. In addition, we want to create new designs and offer more form factors moving forward.

Here is to a better second half of 2020 for everyone, and a huge thanks to the entire community. I wish all of you the best of luck moving forward.

- LeandreN / William J.

Testimonials
A few prominent community members and makers have graciously shared their testimonials.

Having gotten our start designing keyboards around the same time, the early and continued success of Mekanisk has always been a source of inspiration. LeandreN's committment to quality in both design and implementation sets a great example for others. Huge congratulations on five years of Mekanisk -- here's to the next five!
- Jorge & Zach, Keycult

I remember pestering LeandreN back in 2015 after his first aluminum 60% plate group buy for an extra, because I missed out on the buy. He was incredibly kind and accommodating. He sold me an extra for group buy pricing and it arrived not long after. The plate went on to be a part of my very first ever custom keyboard, and I've been hooked ever since! His customer service was so quick and friendly, I knew then that I would never hesitate to buy from him or his storefront, and I have gone on to own and enjoy basically all of Mekanisk's products, and greatly look forward to the upcoming Tind keyboard!
- Quakemz, Top Clack

The Fjell was one of my first nice customs and the first YouTube video I ever uploaded. It has over half a million view, need I say more?
- TaehaTypes

Read post on Mekanisk.com

Offline janglad

• * Vendor
  • qoda.studio
    • Clavier.xyz
Re: Mekanisk 5th Anniversiary
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 15 May 2020, 06:20:21 »
Congrats my dude, to many more years!

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 15 May 2020, 06:29:55 »
Congrats on the 5 years! I said on Reddit so I'll say it here too!
242609-0

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 15 May 2020, 06:41:55 »
Thanks guys!

Offline eniigma

• Storefront:
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 15 May 2020, 13:41:35 »
Congrats on five years! Best of luck with all of your future endeavors and can’t wait to see Tind tomorrow

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 15 May 2020, 14:45:36 »
Woot! Happy 5th! Glad to have such a creator in the community!

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 15 May 2020, 14:52:47 »
Congrats man. I've never owned any of your boards but I've always admired from afar; you've put out some brilliant stuff over the years. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 18 May 2020, 13:31:26 »
Thanks a lot for the support. Means a lot coming from all of you!

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 18 May 2020, 13:40:44 »
happy 5th man
I love Elzy

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 20 May 2020, 05:09:34 »