Author Topic: Hi keyboarders!!!!  (Read 2245 times)

Offline 4c1d-N2O

Hi keyboarders!!!!
« on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 10:16:46 »
Hi all!!!

I'm from Spain and my name is Alvaro. I have mechanical Keyboards from 2 years ago and known this comunity at least that time but, cause my english is not very good, i did not dare before here. I am member of a Spanish forum and some of people from there are in this forum too.

I have 2 Ducky Shine 3, one of them is black with LEDs mod, and the other is a White edition (yes, i am one of the prown owners of this limited edition) with Shine 4 keycaps set, two with UK layout. Yesterday i shipped a GH60 with Gateron Blues ANSI for use it as "indians bunny" (is a literal spanish expression :P). I will try to mod it an change his layout to ISO ES. I have experience with soldier and electronics (i am a little geek :P), and i will try to contribute on this comunity.

Regards for all, guys!!!!

Offline bcredbottle

Re: Hi keyboarders!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 10:20:59 »
I just had dry chorizo for breakfast. I'm a Spaniard at heart.

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 10:23:21 »
Y no te dejen que esos cabrones sugieran que compras un teclado con mierda de Topre. El Ergodox es el mejor, sin duda.

Offline 4c1d-N2O

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 10:29:42 »
Y no te dejen que esos cabrones sugieran que compras un teclado con mierda de Topre. El Ergodox es el mejor, sin duda.

Personalmente no soy muy amigo de los Topre, no lo comprare. No he comprado un HHKB por esa razon.

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 10:36:24 »

Personalmente no soy muy amigo de los Topre, no lo comprare. No he comprado un HHKB por esa razon.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 12:18:58 »

hijo de tu madre, tu piensas que voy a dejar que hables mal de topre en otro idioma? estas pendejo.

no sabes lo que te pierdes
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 14:01:12 »
Oh **** it's the Topre Stasi. Run!

Offline 4c1d-N2O

« Reply #7 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 17:16:47 »
Thanks for the welcome guys xD.

Respect for topre, but is not for me :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 18:58:54 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Joining a forum is a great way to improve your English.

Which switches have you got in your keyboards, and which is your favourite?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline 4c1d-N2O

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 08:52:27 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Joining a forum is a great way to improve your English.

Which switches have you got in your keyboards, and which is your favourite?

Will try to list all kb i have and i've probe from friends or in lan partyes:

- I have a black Shine 3 with reds and a White Limited Edition Shine 3 with reds

Here the Shine 3 White Limited Edition with Shine 4 white keycaps:

And here a LED mod of Shine 3 Black:

- Here Shine Black before mod with CM Storm Quickfire

I'm waiting for a GH60 keyboard with Gateron Blues. For now, and after probe all Cherry Switches (topre, black and clear not so much, obviously, only in a lan party), i prefer lineal reds. Only have to probe blues (waiting for GH60) for decide my favourite betwen this two switches (blue or red).

I'm a bit geek with another thinks out of keyboards world. If u want see someone, i did a RetroGear (GameGear with a RPi), a binary clock with arduino, etc.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 22:24:54 »
I have one keyboard with reds - it is way too light for me.

I don't mind blues, but prefer greens :)

The white Ducky looks great!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ