geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] TomoCaps - Barn Owl

(1/4) > >>

ocean.setups:
TomoCaps - Barn Owl[IC] TomoCaps - Barn Owl [IC]

INTEREST FORM | WEBSITE

Hello and thank you for checking out the IC for Tomocaps - Barn Owl

I always wanted to create a minimalistic purple on white set. One day I made some sketches of polygon animals and found that owls look very cool, inspiring me to create this design of muted colours reflecting the subtlety of this silent predator. Combining modern art with nature.

INFO

Material: PBT Dye Sub

Kitting:
-Base Kit incl. novelties
-ISO UK Support
-Basic 40s Support
-F13 Support

Colors:
PANTONE 2635U
PANTONE 663U

Deskmat:
- 2-4 Colorways
- 900 x 400 x 4mm
- Cloth top and rubber bottom
- Seamless edges

SALE INFO

Sale format: Preorder / in stock
Lead time: 3-4 months
Lead Vendor: Tomo Caps

BASE KIT

Vendor List:

US/Worldwide: Tomocaps
US: Dangkeebs
EU: Keygem
OCE: Keebz N Cables
UK: Prototypist

Rest TBD, DM ivanh#9416 or ana | ocean.setups#5437 if you are interested in being a vendor

Collab List:
TBD

DM  ana | ocean.setups#5437 if you're interested in a collab!

RENDERS

DESKMATS

INSTAGRAM | DISCORD | INTEREST FORM

NyanMeal:
The deskmats look really clean.

Cylent:
Hey ana this is really cute! For people who like pastel purples or lavender this will be a great option. The deskmats are also cute and can stand on their own (but I'm hoping the final print versions don't have the "oceansetups" branding).

A few thoughts on kitting. Right now your 3 key 40s support forces an accent enter, but has no accent R2 esc. I recommend either adding the accent R2 esc or making the enter mod-colored. Also numpad 00 is unlikely to meaningfully increase the cost of this kit since it's already so large, so I'd consider adding it. The novelties have a solid number of options for being part of the base kit, though you could cut 1 or 2 of the accent 1us if you need to trim.

My only other recommendation is personal-preference based: to vertically center caps-lock and shift icons. Since you're working in dyesub there's nothing forcing the GMK-style placement.

ocean.setups:

--- Quote from: Cylent on Tue, 20 December 2022, 13:14:33 ---Hey ana this is really cute! For people who like pastel purples or lavender this will be a great option. The deskmats are also cute and can stand on their own (but I'm hoping the final print versions don't have the "oceansetups" branding).

A few thoughts on kitting. Right now your 3 key 40s support forces an accent enter, but has no accent R2 esc. I recommend either adding the accent R2 esc or making the enter mod-colored. Also numpad 00 is unlikely to meaningfully increase the cost of this kit since it's already so large, so I'd consider adding it. The novelties have a solid number of options for being part of the base kit, though you could cut 1 or 2 of the accent 1us if you need to trim.

My only other recommendation is personal-preference based: to vertically center caps-lock and shift icons. Since you're working in dyesub there's nothing forcing the GMK-style placement.

--- End quote ---

Hey, thanks for your feedback. I understand your point and I wish I had more options but this is what I can do due to the manufacturer's restrictions.
The 40s accent enter is a thing which can be change and I will ask some of my friends who use a lot of 40s boards - since I don't have any experience with 40s yet. But thats a good point! Thank you.

ankit:
Regarding kitting, split numpad plus and f13 support is also missing.

--- Quote from: Cylent on Tue, 20 December 2022, 13:14:33 ---My only other recommendation is personal-preference based: to vertically center caps-lock and shift icons. Since you're working in dyesub there's nothing forcing the GMK-style placement.

--- End quote ---

I didn't realize people actually preferred dixie mods but I definitely don't. :rolleyes: :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version