Author Topic: Glorious PC Gaming Race Extended Mousepad Review  (Read 8796 times)

Offline KebinPls

• OK
    • Insta
Glorious PC Gaming Race Extended Mousepad Review
« on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:28:57 »
I got one of these in the mail and after 3 days of using it, I am thoroughly impressed and happy with this product. The quality is outstanding, large enough to fit a keyboard in addition to using your mouse comfortably. The surface of the mouse pad is extremely smooth and sturdy, the mouse glides nicely for accurate movement yet gives enough resistance to allow for control in these movements. The edges of the mousepad do not simply end in a cut edge like most other mousepads, this one is sewn at a solid and thick edge to prevent the fraying and breakdown of the corner and edges ensuring a long life for the product. It is extremely easy to clean as simply swiping one's hand on it removes any inevitable dust that may show up on it considering it is a black surface. The thickness of the pad is at a very nice size for comfort, and the material making up the bottom half of the job definitely does it's job right and I have not had any problems with the pad moving from wherever I place it. My keyboard stays on the mousepad with no movement whatsoever, and it feels good to have my wrists rest on the pad as I type. Honestly, the only problem I have with this pad is that I wish the logo was a little different, but you simply cannot beat this pad for the price.

Purchase it on amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J2EF4K6/ref=s9_simh_gw_p229_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=148FY30171SQDY8WTV2R&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846 or their home page http://www.pcgamingrace.com/collections/extended-mouse-mats/products/glorious-extended-gaming-mouse-mat

Here's an album of images as well! http://imgur.com/a/VoTH6

Ask me anything else you may want to know!

Offline Johan

Re: Glorious PC Gaming Race Extended Mousepad Review
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 05:50:35 »
The logo almost looks like a sticker, can you pull if off?
Uh, stuff.

Offline Aidenknives

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 00:14:45 »
The logo almost looks like a sticker, can you pull if off?
Nope. I will also be reviewing this pad soon and I won't hold back on the negatives.

Offline Roark17

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 21:31:54 »
I ordered this same pad and it arrived in the mail today.  I gotta say that I'm very impressed right off the bat.  The pad has a very clean, jet black look that makes it very sleek laid out on my desk.  At first, I was afraid the woven edges might make the pad look like a dinner table mat, but that's not the case at all.  Mouse tracking works as intended.  The surface actually provides a more gripping base for my keyboard; that is, my keyboard moves less sitting on the pad than sitting on my desk.  The pad itself does not move either.

The logo is going to be a dealbreaker for a lot of people, for sure.  In my case, I liked the slogan so I decided to give it a shot.  I gotta say, the logo's colors are very subdued so that it actually doesn't pop out.  What I mean is that even though the logo could be smaller, it's never the main eyecatcher on this mouse pad.  If you're on the fence about this pad because of the logo, just buy it.  If you straight up hate it, then get the Corsair MM200 instead.  That being said, the logo does take up space, and you can't really track your mouse over it because it's like a sticker.  On a 3' wide pad, this didn't bother me because I had plenty of extra space, but if you plan to use all 3' for your peripherals, it will annoy you.
KUL ES-87 w/ Clears (ETA 8/15)

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 10:14:46 »
That mousepad isn't glorious enough for me.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline Lpwl

• lpwl.bigcartel.com
    • My O-ring Store
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 06:51:16 »
Today I managed to get rid of the (ugly) logo by simply rubbing my finger on it then using the scouring pad side of a sponge.

EDIT :

By the way, I received an e-mail from PCGamingRace.com last month asking for my opinion regarding this :

We are deciding on changing up our logo on our mouse mats to be more minimalistic, smaller, and durable to rubbing off.

We have a new design in mind and I would like to know if you guys think we should switch to this new logo.

« Last Edit: Tue, 07 April 2015, 07:26:46 by Lpwl »

Offline ADFX_Pixy

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 13:13:40 »
Today I managed to get rid of the (ugly) logo by simply rubbing my finger on it then using the scouring pad side of a sponge.

EDIT :

By the way, I received an e-mail from PCGamingRace.com last month asking for my opinion regarding this :

We are deciding on changing up our logo on our mouse mats to be more minimalistic, smaller, and durable to rubbing off.

We have a new design in mind and I would like to know if you guys think we should switch to this new logo.

Show Image

I really like the look of that logo much more. It's much cleaner than the "sticker" logo that's currently being used.
CM Storm Quickfire Stealth Cherry MX Brown
Mechanicalkeyboards.com MK 2016 Cherry MX Brown

Offline bamtan

• hi there
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 13:06:53 »
This product doesnt ship to Australia (Amazon)  :(

Offline Lpwl

• lpwl.bigcartel.com
    • My O-ring Store
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 04:17:44 »
This product doesnt ship to Australia (Amazon)  :(

I ordered mine directly from their website : http://www.pcgamingrace.com/

You should give it a try :)

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 22:51:00 »
I got one of these, too (the XXL one), and I couldn't really care less about the logo. The pad is absolutely glorious.