Author Topic: 2x3x4 LED and SIP socket Group Buy - Round 1 Cyan | Pink | Sky Blue  (Read 111250 times)

Offline nuclearsandwich

Re: 2x3x4 LED and SIP socket Group Buy - Round 1 Cyan | Pink | Sky Blue
« Reply #150 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 20:09:43 »
Is tehre a way I can add to my order? also, I havennt received any invoice for my previous order.

New orders are welcome and orders can get bigger but not smaller. Use the update form in the OP

Offline Evi1_0ne

« Reply #151 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 22:48:17 »
Is tehre a way I can add to my order? also, I havennt received any invoice for my previous order.

New orders are welcome and orders can get bigger but not smaller. Use the update form in the OP

It's a bad link. 
Ducky Shine 3 YOTS - Ducky Shine 3 DK9008 - Ducky G2 DK9008 - Ducky G2 Pro DK9008 grey/blue PBT

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #152 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 23:16:25 »

It's a bad link.

Sorry about that. The bottom links are fixed now. However the new order and update forms are off while I work on the invoicing infrastructure. They'll come back online later tonight.

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #153 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 23:19:32 »
Invoices are about to start going out. I've been playing with padded envelopes and the USPS website all afternoon and basically came to the conclusion that if your order includes SIP sockets, you're getting a flat rate small box ($5.95). LED only orders will get tracked parcel bubble mailers until they hit the flat rate on weight.

The public order form is about to get a new column for the status of an individual order. The statuses are enumerated below

PENDING - Your order has not yet been invoiced.

INVOICED - Your order has been sent an invoice via PayPal. If you did not receive it, PM me.

PAID - Your order's payment cleared. This is a manual update so if you paid, check the timestamp on the order status list and send me a PM if yours wasn't marked.

SHIPPED - Your order has been shipped and you've been PM'd a tracking number (probably)

CONFIRMED - Your order arrived all accounted for and you PM'd or posted in the thread.

CANCELLED - You set all your order counts or PM'd me to cancel your order.

Oh and to *really* drive home the fact that you need two SIP sockets per switch, They're invoiced in pairs. (Also with the way pricing worked out they cost me about $0.065 and PayPal won't charge fractional pennies and I don't want to overcharge by nearly a dollar on every order of 100 SIP sockets. ) So if you notice that the unit count in your invoice is half what you ordered. Please also note the 2x at the front of the item line. <3
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 December 2014, 01:50:57 by nuclearsandwich »

Offline MGH

• Lost in translation with a whole ****in' nation
« Reply #154 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 23:33:25 »

It's a bad link.

Sorry about that. The bottom links are fixed now. However the new order and update forms are off while I work on the invoicing infrastructure. They'll come back online later tonight.
Sweet, going to put an order in :cool:

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #155 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 00:20:06 »
If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area and want to pick yours up at the meetup or help count, sort, and pack :angel:. PM me and you won't pay shipping. I will hold up on invoicing Bay Area orders for now.

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #156 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 00:57:05 »
I'll help you out! (even though you already asked me)
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 December 2014, 00:59:01 by radio_killah »

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #157 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 01:01:17 »
Sad to live in SoCal right now. Would love to help with a GB.

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #158 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 01:47:42 »
All invoices that I'll do tonight have gone out and the order form and update form have both been re-opened. Compared to everything else I've done in the group buy so far sending invoices is hideously manual and I'm hesitant to write automation tools around money things. I may attempt to write some tools that create draft invoices to manually review. PayPal has an Invoice SDK but it looks like Java in Ruby so I'm not ultimately sure if that's better. I will do my best to get the remaining invoices (i.e. most of them) out as swiftly as possible.

Cheers,
Steven!

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #159 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 02:27:53 »
Nuts to that. APIs were invented for a reason. Working on automating draft invoices now.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #160 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 02:34:42 »
Didnt notice the invoice. Just paid. Thanks again!  :thumb:

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #161 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 02:36:30 »
Sorry for being so late to the party, but is there any way that I can order 200 sip sockets and 200 cyan leds? Totally forgot about this buy during exams and such. If not, I completely understand.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #162 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 03:21:37 »
Sorry for being so late to the party, but is there any way that I can order 200 sip sockets and 200 cyan leds? Totally forgot about this buy during exams and such. If not, I completely understand.

No worries. The order form is back up. I'll be accepting orders for a while during the invoicing process. Just please make sure to pay the invoice swiftly when one comes your way.

Offline uns211

« Reply #163 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 13:07:30 »
Paid. Thanks for the GB nuclearsandwich!

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #164 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 19:42:13 »
Hey nuclear, I had to make a quick order change. Please resend an invoice, thanks :)

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #165 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 19:53:20 »
I can't wait for these!

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #166 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 20:08:07 »
Order updated :P Hope you get it

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #167 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 23:16:09 »
Invoicing stopped because I tried to automate it. PayPal API is not as friendly as GitHub's nor is their support human first. So if I can't finish that tonight I'll send out all the invoices by hand 💀.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #168 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 23:17:25 »
Invoicing stopped because I tried to automate it. PayPal API is not as friendly as GitHub's nor is their support human first. So if I can't finish that tonight I'll send out all the invoices by hand 💀.

Ouch...Sorry  :-[ Appreciate taking the time to organize this though. Thanks!
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #169 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 00:41:23 »

Ouch...Sorry  :-[ Appreciate taking the time to organize this though. Thanks!

I've meticulously kept salts, api credentials, and personal data out of the actual script files that run this group buy so as soon as I've shipped this buy with these tools I'll publish the repo on GitHub for others to gawk at my rubbish ruby and possibly take advantage for their own buys.

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #170 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 01:32:37 »
Ugh. Invoices created using the API can't be modified using the web UI. PayPal is the worst. Because I do the second half of the invoice, shipping and paypal fees, by hand at the moment, I'm stuck doing these manually.

Edit: for now

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #171 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 01:50:11 »
I just updated the order information but haven't updated the status category so don't freak out if you paid and it doesn't show. That will come later tonight.

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #172 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 04:18:10 »
All invoices sent! My hat is off to anyone who has the patience to do that manually. I had 79 orders and it totally sucked. For round 2, I'll have to sort out an entirely API based workflow because of PayPal's inflexibility.

If you paid as of the "generated at" time on the order list, you should be marked as paid. If there are errors with your invoice. DON'T PAY IT, and shoot me a PM. :thumb:

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #173 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 04:43:23 »
All invoices sent! My hat is off to anyone who has the patience to do that manually. I had 79 orders and it totally sucked. For round 2, I'll have to sort out an entirely API based workflow because of PayPal's inflexibility.

If you paid as of the "generated at" time on the order list, you should be marked as paid. If there are errors with your invoice. DON'T PAY IT, and shoot me a PM. :thumb:

Hats off to you  :D

Been seeing you update this through the night. Glad to see you've gotten everything done and appreciate the work effort you have and would like to just say thanks  :thumb:

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #174 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 05:20:19 »
Thanks nuclear for doing all the work for the group buy. Just paid!

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Evi1_0ne

« Reply #175 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 06:38:59 »

Invoice Paid.

Thanks for all the work.  Nice surprise to see its came out a bit cheaper in the end.

I did have a question though.  How much time will be given for the invoices to be paid?  I'm assuming the order will be placed only when all the invoices have been paid.  I'm just trying to get a general idea of time frame. 
Ducky Shine 3 YOTS - Ducky Shine 3 DK9008 - Ducky G2 DK9008 - Ducky G2 Pro DK9008 grey/blue PBT

Offline Reckthor

• PC Stuff
« Reply #176 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 07:38:11 »
Paid! Thanks for doing this!

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #177 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 10:08:09 »
I have to admit that I hate all of the 'paid' responses to these threads.

but...

PAID!!!  :P

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #178 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 10:11:07 »
Invoice Paid :cool:

Thank you nuclearsandwich :thumb: :thumb:

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #179 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 11:28:08 »
Lol for the life of me steven I can't remember what I updated my order too so Im going to assume that the invoice you sent me is correct. I could have sworn I asked for more sip sockets.

Edit: I found my own post I asked to add 100 to my order but that wasn't reflected in the invoice you sent me.
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 December 2014, 11:30:25 by radio_killah »

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #180 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 11:51:17 »
I was never invoiced for my new updated order nor was I for the old existing one as well T_T.

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #181 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 12:09:09 »
I was never invoiced for my new updated order nor was I for the old existing one as well T_T.

Hmm. Let me check since I pretty remember sending an invoice your way.

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #182 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 12:10:19 »
Lol for the life of me steven I can't remember what I updated my order too so Im going to assume that the invoice you sent me is correct. I could have sworn I asked for more sip sockets.

Edit: I found my own post I asked to add 100 to my order but that wasn't reflected in the invoice you sent me.

If order update requests don't make it into the update form I have a hard time keeping track of them. I've made the requested change and will send an updated invoice.

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #183 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 12:12:53 »

Thanks for doing all the work  :thumb:
Glad I checked the tread, the invoice was buried in my Gmail inbox; probably would've found it eventually but I don't want to keep you waiting so.... paid!
(I assume it's all correct 'cause I can't remember what I ordered but it looks/sounds right to me)
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #184 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 12:39:34 »

Thanks for doing all the work  :thumb:
Glad I checked the tread, the invoice was buried in my Gmail inbox; probably would've found it eventually but I don't want to keep you waiting so.... paid!
(I assume it's all correct 'cause I can't remember what I ordered but it looks/sounds right to me)

Huh, was there something about the invoice that caused it to get buried or do you just have too much email?

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #185 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 12:42:08 »

If order update requests don't make it into the update form I have a hard time keeping track of them. I've made the requested change and will send an updated invoice.
Actually on second thought I think my original order will cover my needs. No need to do anything further on your part. Thanks!

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #186 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 12:46:05 »
I jsut got sent an invoice but it isnt the updated one with added SIP sockets and LED.

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #187 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 12:49:46 »
I jsut got sent an invoice but it isnt the updated one with added SIP sockets and LED.

Garg. there were duplicate entries for you in my table. Can you fill out the update form (not the primary order form) one final time and we'll get this sorted. Sorry for the trouble.

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #188 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 12:51:08 »

Actually on second thought I think my original order will cover my needs. No need to do anything further on your part. Thanks!

Can you fill out the order form for what you want, at this point my database reflects what you just asked for but I've not updated the invoice.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #189 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 12:56:36 »
Updated. I would like to notifiy you that I am unable to pay it off until when i get home tonight if that is ok with you.

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #190 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 13:02:15 »
Updated. I would like to notifiy you that I am unable to pay it off until when i get home tonight if that is ok with you.

Totes okay  :thumb:

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #191 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 13:06:14 »
If you updated your order or paid your invoice as of the generated time on the order list and something on the list is incorrect, PM me.

I'm stepping away from this for the workday and will return late tonight Pacific.

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #192 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 13:16:22 »
Paid!

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #193 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 13:26:49 »
Paid.  You've put so much work into this and we are all so thankful.

Which is why I especially feel bad asking:  is the address in the paypal invoice the address you have on file?
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #194 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 14:46:52 »

Which is why I especially feel bad asking:  is the address in the paypal invoice the address you have on file?

That's what I'm saying. But don't feel bad  :))

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #195 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 14:55:22 »
Paid!
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #196 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 15:11:18 »

Yes! I copied and pasted addresses from the form into the PayPal invoice. I will be using the address I attached at the invoice and not any shipping address requested when paying the invoice. If the address sent with the invoice was incorrect then please fill out the update form in the OP with an updated address and leave the LED / SIP fields blank so I know those didn't change.

If you didn't have a shipping address on your invoice it's because I think your order is international. If you're in the US and there was no shipping address on your invoice, PM me.

International orders, hwood34 or I will confirm your addresses before shipping.

Keep the questions coming!

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #197 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 15:22:23 »
Paid! Can't get to get these awesome SIP sockets :). Thanks for the GB bro!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #198 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 16:31:34 »
Paid.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #199 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 16:42:22 »

Yes! I copied and pasted addresses from the form into the PayPal invoice. I will be using the address I attached at the invoice and not any shipping address requested when paying the invoice. If the address sent with the invoice was incorrect then please fill out the update form in the OP with an updated address and leave the LED / SIP fields blank so I know those didn't change.

If you didn't have a shipping address on your invoice it's because I think your order is international. If you're in the US and there was no shipping address on your invoice, PM me.

International orders, hwood34 or I will confirm your addresses before shipping.

Keep the questions coming!

Ok great thank you!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825