Author Topic: [IC] Titanium keyboards and keycaps  (Read 4880 times)

Offline Enoch__Xu

[IC] Titanium keyboards and keycaps
« on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 02:44:00 »
https://imgur.com/gallery/4Z8zLD9   

Hello everybody, today I want to introduce our product: titanium alloy keyboards and keycaps, I hope you will like it and put forward valuable comments.
The customization of Kalan started in 2016, and after more than two years of development and testing, we spent more than $10,000 on research into titanium alloys. It is precisely because of unremitting efforts and investment, we have by far the best titanium alloy image technology and titanium alloy color technology. So far, we are the only company in the world that can color a titanium keyboard, and the only one that can make a variety of complex color matching titanium keycaps. After two years of hard work, our technology has matured. Therefore, we also hope to bring the most high-end and exquisite products to all the people from all over the world. Our website is:
http://www.jltitanium.com/

At present, in order to let foreign players understand us as soon as possible, the website has a small number of keyboards and keycaps we used to produce in the sale, we welcome you to purchase. We promise that our products will always be sold in group buy and in unlimited quantities in order to make them available to all of our real favorite players. At the same time, in order to protect the interests of older players, all our group buy will only open once, and never open the second round.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a message or comment. At the same time, please fill out the questionnaire. The link to the IC form is as follows.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdWV4a-9K-rj8VTaJ-QppSPyjXOXA8ydqQGd6t88vAicqPLAg/viewform?

Thank you!

« Last Edit: Tue, 04 September 2018, 01:08:13 by Enoch__Xu »

Offline 00

Re: Titanium keyboards and keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 02:46:18 »
heads up, your links need fixing. looks nice though, interested in seeing what pricing is like
It's like, dude, you gotta re-evaluate
Your perspective and your priorities, because
You started doing this because it was ****ing fun, you know?
It has to be fun
Otherwise, you're just torturing yourself, you know?
You're... you're just stuck inside your own ****ing head

Offline Enoch__Xu

Re: Titanium keyboards and keycaps
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 03:04:22 »
heads up, your links need fixing. looks nice though, interested in seeing what pricing is like

Thank you for your reply. The price of the titanium keyboard is about 900$ to 1500$, the price of the aluminum keyboard is between 300$ and 500$, and the price of the titanium key cap is 80$ to 300$. Different colors and the complexity of the process will determine the price.

Offline titanium

Re: [IC]Titanium keyboards and keycaps
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 03:36:09 »
I'd be in for some cherry profile keycaps.

I loved the honey comb design but puked at the SA profile...

Offline Enoch__Xu

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 06:50:00 »
I'd be in for some cherry profile keycaps.

I loved the honey comb design but puked at the SA profile...

Thanks for your attention, we will produce various kinds of keycaps to meet the different needs of different players.

Offline Solotov

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 11:03:56 »
Interesting. Looking forward to seeing more pics of design and color options for Titanium keyboard  :thumb:
Flex is love, flex is life.

Offline Atredl

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 14:53:14 »
I hate to be that guy but are you looking into making other layouts? I’m specifically looking for a 60% in HHKB layout.

Offline Hokabuki

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 17:12:48 »
I hate to be that guy but are you looking into making other layouts? I’m specifically looking for a 60% in HHKB layout.
I made the same comment on the IC form.

Offline Enoch__Xu

« Reply #8 on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 22:19:29 »
Interesting. Looking forward to seeing more pics of design and color options for Titanium keyboard  :thumb:

Thank you for your reply. We will continue to launch fantastic products, please continue to pay attention. :cool:

Offline Enoch__Xu

« Reply #9 on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 22:27:01 »
I made the same comment on the IC form.

Thank you for filling in the IC form. We will integrate everyone's opinions step by step and try our best to meet everyone's needs. ;)

Offline Enoch__Xu

« Reply #10 on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 22:28:23 »

Yes, we will make a keyboard of 60 layouts, maybe one of HHKB layouts, but it may need to be done step by step. :)