Author Topic: [FS] GeekKeys Resin & Zinc keycap, Alu spacebar Pink 7x, MKC keycap  (Read 99799 times)

Offline duc_nckt

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: [FS] All collection (CC Skull,Iron man,SpongeBob,38GT+FMJ,Cherry replica)
« Reply #250 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 13:31:09 »
[big big snip]

30+40+30+25= 125$. If adding camo gasmask, total you will have to pay : 125$ + 30$ ( gaskmask).  That is a mistaken calculation of me.

You can calculate it again

I sold camo but forget telling to you, I'm very regret for it, that is my fault. There are many people trading with me so i don't remember all stuff.

15$ isn't a large amount of money, you may return it to me or not.

I just want to say clearly for this misunderstanding.

Sorry about that. And thank you

My advice : when you want to quote something, just quote everything and not just the part that favors you.

You told this thing after saying that the gasmask was probably lost somewhere at your home after telling me that you are sure that you send it in the package and if you'll find it, you will send it to me.
It is not like you are selling thousands of gasmask (3 or 5) to not to remember to who you sold it. Stop hiding yourself behind lies.
The gasmask was sold to jokrik, I gave you the link to the post, and you told me after that you did the wrong calculation etc. etc..

I've sold out gaskmask before you send me money, I am a first-come prepayment. but here you have be missing what you paid? NO, right? So I only charged what I sell you. NO gaskmask, ok?

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #251 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 13:33:07 »
[big big snip]

30+40+30+25= 125$. If adding camo gasmask, total you will have to pay : 125$ + 30$ ( gaskmask).  That is a mistaken calculation of me.

You can calculate it again

I sold camo but forget telling to you, I'm very regret for it, that is my fault. There are many people trading with me so i don't remember all stuff.

15$ isn't a large amount of money, you may return it to me or not.

I just want to say clearly for this misunderstanding.

Sorry about that. And thank you

My advice : when you want to quote something, just quote everything and not just the part that favors you.

You told this thing after saying that the gasmask was probably lost somewhere at your home after telling me that you are sure that you send it in the package and if you'll find it, you will send it to me.
It is not like you are selling thousands of gasmask (3 or 5) to not to remember to who you sold it. Stop hiding yourself behind lies.
The gasmask was sold to jokrik, I gave you the link to the post, and you told me after that you did the wrong calculation etc. etc..

Do you feel something is missing that you have paid and you do not get? And after you have been refund $15 that you have not paid for gaskmask. What do you want from me. That is the mistake of my order, sorry that but you do not suffer a loss but also have $15. I did not scam you
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 August 2014, 13:35:15 by duc_nckt »

Offline SaySo

« Reply #252 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 13:41:41 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 12:45:33 by SaySo »

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #253 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 13:50:23 »

I did not want to post here before because of this, I am tired with your justifications and mistakes.

Next buyer(s) you are warned, ask twice for what you paid and pics.

ok, thank you. I did not scam you, but you receive my extra $15, right

Offline melt

• Trade Count: (1)
    • check out my Instagram!
« Reply #254 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 13:58:15 »

Offline SaySo

« Reply #255 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 14:05:52 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 12:45:51 by SaySo »

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #256 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 14:10:31 »

ok, thank you. I did not scam you, but you receive my extra $15, right

It is your vision.
Mine is : you sold things not as decribed, and then asking for a partial refund because you did not want to assume your mistakes (full refund and return) and profiting the kindness of people here.
You lose 15$ w/o paypal fees with me but ended up with 30$+pp fee + shipping with jokrik. Not a bad deal for you right ? Just a question of point of view.

I'll stop here personnaly, just want to share my experience with the other guy you lied here about the description of what your are selling.
30$+pp fee+ shipping I received from jokrik is for gaskmask
oh sorry, jokrik paid for gaskmask before you. 15$ you get is mine. you did not pay for gaskmask And then I was confused refund 15$. $15 is not too big, I just want to clarify

Offline SaySo

« Reply #257 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 14:25:49 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 12:46:07 by SaySo »

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #258 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 14:30:06 »

Yes I like things to be clarify, just don't said to people that I did not pay for it :

I am sure for that, I to Own gasmask camo into a small bag and then leave it in bag including wasd and clear keycap.

please check again. thank you

Back at home, I checked twice. There is no gasmask keycap
There are 3 bags : one with the blank keycaps, another with wasd keycaps (but no small bag inside) and one (same size as the others) but nothing inside.
Can you check at your side please ?

you can ask who buy your camo gaskmask. I am not a scammers I'm having difficulty with family, I will work very well to avoid disputes. this may be the fault of the post office your country, or post my country? I think 50% is very reasonable. or we can public this dispute to my topic. I don't scam, so I'm not afraid of that.

Thank you

I have to say I am confused when you answer. at that time I have about 30-40 pm'd in one day? ok.

But here,I just wanted to ask if you have to pay to buy gaskmask, you not pay for gasmask. right?  and confusion made me lose $15 refund to you

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #259 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 14:31:56 »

Yes I like things to be clarify, just don't said to people that I did not pay for it :

I am sure for that, I to Own gasmask camo into a small bag and then leave it in bag including wasd and clear keycap.

please check again. thank you

Back at home, I checked twice. There is no gasmask keycap
There are 3 bags : one with the blank keycaps, another with wasd keycaps (but no small bag inside) and one (same size as the others) but nothing inside.
Can you check at your side please ?

you can ask who buy your camo gaskmask. I am not a scammers I'm having difficulty with family, I will work very well to avoid disputes. this may be the fault of the post office your country, or post my country? I think 50% is very reasonable. or we can public this dispute to my topic. I don't scam, so I'm not afraid of that.

Thank you

I have to say I am confused when you answer. at that time I have about 30-40 pm'd in one day? ok.

But here,I just wanted to ask if you have to pay to buy gaskmask, you not pay for gasmask. right?  and confusion made me lose $15 refund to you

you calculate the amount of money and all the stuff you buy, IT NOT INCLUDE GASKMASK

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #260 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 15:59:25 »
Partial refund received - many thanks. I am still very disappointed and feel like I have been scammed by duc_nckt, and that this whole process has been riddled with lies. Lies when I paid, lies when described, lies when received. Oh well - never mind - let's chalk that up to experience - I still have a numpad set, green mods and (most of) a Tsangan set.

Plus, my experience has brought other lies out of the woodwork, it seems!

Which leads me on to...

Let me know if you need a CCnG set after this.  I have one that I haven't used, aside from.the space bar, and should be without shine, agaain aside from the space bar, though I have to double check.  I don't think it has the numpad, but all else is there.  If things don't work out, I can let it go for a more than fair price just to make sure you get a set.

i have a few spare spacebars i can chuck in if this happens

Given that I have a non-matching space bar, a load of alphas which are stained and shiny (and therefore need to be replaced) and an F4 which is from some random set from I-don't-know-where, nubbinator if you have a base set that you would happily part with, drop me a PM. If it has Tsangan too, more the better :)

Bunny - I'll happily take matching space bars from you too - if it's easy, let me know how much and let my old mate Margo have them? Amazing.

You two are a credit to this community. Thanks!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #261 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 16:14:11 »
Partial refund received - many thanks. I am still very disappointed and feel like I have been scammed by duc_nckt, and that this whole process has been riddled with lies. Lies when I paid, lies when described, lies when received. Oh well - never mind - let's chalk that up to experience - I still have a numpad set, green mods and (most of) a Tsangan set.

Plus, my experience has brought other lies out of the woodwork, it seems!

Which leads me on to...

Let me know if you need a CCnG set after this.  I have one that I haven't used, aside from.the space bar, and should be without shine, agaain aside from the space bar, though I have to double check.  I don't think it has the numpad, but all else is there.  If things don't work out, I can let it go for a more than fair price just to make sure you get a set.

Given that I have a non-matching space bar, a load of alphas which are stained and shiny (and therefore need to be replaced) and an F4 which is from some random set from I-don't-know-where, nubbinator if you have a base set that you would happily part with, drop me a PM. If it has Tsangan too, more the better :)

Bunny - I'll happily take matching space bars from you too - if it's easy, let me know how much and let my old mate Margo have them? Amazing.

no charge my end sir, ill give them to margo, i understand you are seeing him soon anyway
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #262 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 16:23:12 »
Legendary. Cheers BL - I am indeed seeing him soon! You are a good man!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #263 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 16:52:37 »

I realize that this is far from an ideal solution, but I figured I'd offer anyway just in case.  I have an F3 key from my crap bag that I obviously don't need.  If you'd like to have two F3 keys to at least have the colours match, I'd gladly send it your way.  However, totally understand if you'd rather pass.  :)   Just wanted to offer.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #264 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 17:09:54 »

Bunny - I'll happily take matching space bars from you too - if it's easy, let me know how much and let my old mate Margo have them? Amazing

Let me double check the quality (they should be unused or like new) and make sure they're as I remember.  I'd rather part with the whole than just the  alphas, but if it's as I remember I was thinking $45 + your preferred shipping method, which is a little under GB price.  I got the set in a trade before and it was valued at about $70 in the trade.  It has some of a Tsangan, but not all.

If that sounds good, PM me and we'll work out the details.

Edit:  The Tsangan only has the short shift, stars, and stepped caps.
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 August 2014, 18:55:59 by nubbinator »

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #265 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 00:18:58 »
I have complete agreement with jinq-sea. everything is alright. Refund money for CCnG "done"

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #266 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 02:33:53 »
Let me double check the quality (they should be unused or like new) and make sure they're as I remember.  I'd rather part with the whole than just the  alphas, but if it's as I remember I was thinking $45 + your preferred shipping method, which is a little under GB price.  I got the set in a trade before and it was valued at about $70 in the trade.  It has some of a Tsangan, but not all.

Fine by me - PM inbound. Thanks!

I have complete agreement with jinq-sea. everything is alright. Refund money for CCnG "done"

No - you don't have 'complete agreement', I am still very angry with you and your lying. Still - after a tremendous battle, I have received my partial refund. I would, however, urge others to avoid this seller at all costs!

Offline Belfong

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #267 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 02:53:55 »
I hope the warning did not get buried in future bumps.

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #268 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 05:25:08 »

Fine by me - PM inbound. Thanks!

No - you don't have 'complete agreement', I am still very angry with you and your lying. Still - after a tremendous battle, I have received my partial refund. I would, however, urge others to avoid this seller at all costs!

I see you're not satisfied, ok? you tell me lies, scam. People seem to discriminate with Vietnamese.... I have to say that if you feel I scam you, I suggest you refund the entire RA and CCnG and i will full refund money and fee. I don't want to be perceived as being scam you. So why when I ask refund CCnG and RA what you consider to be deceptive and refund you  full money and fee but you don't agree. Why?
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 August 2014, 05:32:45 by duc_nckt »

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #269 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 05:30:08 »
I am very uncomfortable when saying so. why not refund CCnG and R.A and take back all of your money. And I will pay fee

I agree to receive the R.A and CCnG and return your money. Why do you keep telling scams? WHY

I'd settle smoothly. I always want to do whatever is best for both.   glad to have resolved everything

MANY THANK

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #270 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 05:39:49 »
Doesn't matter whether you refund the money or not, the fact of the matter is you keep selling stuff that is in poor condition while telling everyone that it is near new. I don't think jinq-sea is out of line for being upset with you.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #271 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 06:10:34 »
I see you're not satisfied, ok? you tell me lies, scam. People seem to discriminate with Vietnamese.... I have to say that if you feel I scam you, I suggest you refund the entire RA and CCnG and i will full refund money and fee. I don't want to be perceived as being scam you. So why when I ask refund CCnG and RA what you consider to be deceptive and refund you  full money and fee but you don't agree. Why?

It's nothing to do with the fact that you are Vietnamese, or, as it goes, anything other than the fact that you have been dishonest. This whole community operates on honesty and trust, and you have shown a huge lack of honesty and taken advantage of peoples' trust. You made it so complicated for me to return the whole of CCnG and RA 2.0, particularly when it came to shipping costs, that I felt that the easiest option was to take a partial refund and to vow never to deal with you again.

You also then made it very difficult with the PayPal dispute, as it seems is the way with you. I am angry, but because of nothing other than your terrible attitude and keenness to make money by telling lies (yes, that's the 'scam' word again).

Doesn't matter whether you refund the money or not, the fact of the matter is you keep selling stuff that is in poor condition while telling everyone that it is near new. I don't think jinq-sea is out of line for being upset with you.

As bueller says - you keep selling stuff that is in poor condition while telling everyone that it is near new. If you stop doing that, people will stop getting angry with you. Simple - no matter what nationality. Honesty is key. If you want to fix your reputation, be honest.

--

I realize that this is far from an ideal solution, but I figured I'd offer anyway just in case.  I have an F3 key from my crap bag that I obviously don't need.  If you'd like to have two F3 keys to at least have the colours match, I'd gladly send it your way.  However, totally understand if you'd rather pass.  :)   Just wanted to offer.

Mate - that's so kind! I think that I have sourced another CCnG base set from nubs, though. Thanks so much for the offer :)
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 August 2014, 06:16:02 by jinq-sea »

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #272 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 09:01:07 »

It's nothing to do with the fact that you are Vietnamese, or, as it goes, anything other than the fact that you have been dishonest. This whole community operates on honesty and trust, and you have shown a huge lack of honesty and taken advantage of peoples' trust. You made it so complicated for me to return the whole of CCnG and RA 2.0, particularly when it came to shipping costs, that I felt that the easiest option was to take a partial refund and to vow never to deal with you again.

You also then made it very difficult with the PayPal dispute, as it seems is the way with you. I am angry, but because of nothing other than your terrible attitude and keenness to make money by telling lies (yes, that's the 'scam' word again).

As bueller says - you keep selling stuff that is in poor condition while telling everyone that it is near new. If you stop doing that, people will stop getting angry with you. Simple - no matter what nationality. Honesty is key. If you want to fix your reputation, be honest.

--

Mate - that's so kind! I think that I have sourced another CCnG base set from nubs, though. Thanks so much for the offer :)

ok alright after receiving money for CCnG. What do you want me do for you to be satisfied

Offline Xenderwind

« Reply #273 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 10:07:01 »
ok alright after receiving money for CCnG. What do you want me do for you to be satisfied

I think the thing is there is no way to satisfy him at this point, and he has a right to feel that way.  Basically you lied to him and others and even though you are trying to correct your mistakes, you still made them.  Just give up and move on.
GON NS 87 62g clears, QFR 62g clears, Pure 65g blues, HHKB Pro II

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #274 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 11:27:42 »

I think the thing is there is no way to satisfy him at this point, and he has a right to feel that way.  Basically you lied to him and others and even though you are trying to correct your mistakes, you still made them.  Just give up and move on.

ok, i will do that. Many thank

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #275 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 11:02:46 »
up

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #276 on: Fri, 15 August 2014, 12:47:35 »
Japan flag, Skull modifier  SOLD

Offline duc_nckt

Re: [FS] All collection (Iron man,SpongeBob,38GT+FMJ, GeekKeys Resin & Zinc)
« Reply #277 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 22:58:34 »
bump

Offline jinq-sea

Re: [FS] SpongeBob dyesub,pcb 38GT, FMJ case, GeekKeys Resin & Zinc keycap
« Reply #278 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 05:12:57 »
Turns out that the caps lock as part of the CCnG set had the stem glued in, too. It was broken!

I hadn't spotted this before, until I went to put it on a board and the stem came unglued. What a joker. I'm now more cross than I was before!

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #279 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 05:47:24 »
Turns out that the caps lock as part of the CCnG set had the stem glued in, too. It was broken!

I hadn't spotted this before, until I went to put it on a board and the stem came unglued. What a joker. I'm now more cross than I was before!

:eek:
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #280 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 05:49:45 »
I know, right. Livid. I'd like my money back in its entirety now! I'm so angry.

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #281 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 10:19:53 »

Just when I thought this couldn't get any worse. How awful.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #282 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 10:21:55 »
Why does it seem everything he sells is listed as new or in great condition, but that is far from the truth....

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #283 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 11:13:40 »
It's such a shame, isn't it... I guess you can command more for your items if you say that they are in as new condition and gamble on the hope that people don't complain?

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #284 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 11:14:02 »

i will send you 3 caplock. 2  Caps Lock Stepped, and 1 default capslock. I had to buy more caplock to mod it to fit poker 2 :) I have sent you all, What do you want from me when excess CapsLock Stepped, thank

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #285 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 11:15:31 »

i will send you 3 caplock. 2  Caps Lock Stepped, and 1 default capslock. I had to buy more caplock to mod it to fit poker 2 :) I have sent you all, What do you want from me when excess CapsLock Stepped, thank

If it's been modified, it's not NEW, IS IT?! Why must you carry on lying?

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #286 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 11:15:41 »

i will send you 3 caplock. 2  Caps Lock Stepped, and 1 default capslock. I had to buy more caplock to mod it to fit poker 2 :) I have sent you all, What do you want from me when excess CapsLock Stepped, thank. I MOD IT. OK

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #287 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 11:17:23 »

I did not use it, I had to buy more to cater to Poker 2. BUT I DON'T USE.

I have faults I bought more keycap to mod it. I should not send step caplock mod
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 August 2014, 11:19:17 by duc_nckt »

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #288 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 11:19:16 »

F*ckkkkkkkkkkk it :) I did not use it, I had to buy more to cater to Poker 2. BUT I DON'T USE.

WHERE DID IT MENTION MODIFIED (READ: USED) KEYCAPS IN THE F/S THREAD? NOWHERE. ERGO YOU HAVE LIED. AGAIN.

Buyers beware - this seller seemingly can't be trusted.

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #289 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 11:23:51 »

F*ckkkkkkkkkkk it :) I did not use it, I had to buy more to cater to Poker 2. BUT I DON'T USE.

WHERE DID IT MENTION MODIFIED (READ: USED) KEYCAPS IN THE F/S THREAD? NOWHERE. ERGO YOU HAVE LIED. AGAIN.

Buyers beware - this seller seemingly can't be trusted.

I bought it in left over, I bought extra caplock. it is not in the set. I want to do That is my the right to. I have the right no need to send it to you. but I have enclosed for you if you need to use. if not, pls send back step caplock. ok?

Whatever

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #290 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 11:26:52 »
You really don't get it, do you. You sold me a clearly used, dirty keyset, with caps in that have been messed around with and claimed that it was all new and unused. It wasn't. The spacebars don't even match the rest of the keyset!

You have lied to me, and I am more cross now than when you offered me that paltry refund. I am fed up with this now, despite being scammed by you. Why do you behave like this?

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #291 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 19:05:26 »
Why is this guy still allowed to sell here? Seems like this thread should be locked. Obvious shenanigans from the beginning.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #292 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 19:25:13 »

Why is this guy still allowed to sell here? Seems like this thread should be locked. Obvious shenanigans from the beginning.

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #293 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 21:40:46 »

^^^^^

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #294 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 13:37:17 »
bump

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #295 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 11:12:54 »
bump

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #296 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 13:48:39 »
bump

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #297 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 21:07:59 »

Report this thread to the moderators.

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #298 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 02:30:51 »

Report this thread to the moderators.

You can Report but since I've met all of the refund money. and they have received the money and still say i scam. OK? Find out before you  post in my topic

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #299 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 05:39:25 »
That's not totally true, but dealing with you is like plaiting treacle so I have just moved on. Thread reported.