Author Topic: Bro Caps Therapy  (Read 2670792 times)

Re: Bro Caps Therapy
« Reply #18050 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 08:58:48 »
Congrats winners!! No lies, a little bit of salt with some jelly on my toast this am.

Offline SJHL

« Reply #18051 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 09:18:47 »
Well this is a large bill.
got my first picks though but wasnt expecting 2 Gamer sets. lucky I had the money saved.
Show Image

Hey. I dont mind helping you 50% of that .. for the set - ha.. ha..

Congrats to everyone that got an invoice. There's always next time.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #18052 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 09:34:21 »
Oh yay, got the white GID Reaper! Or will get :) Who wants to trade for the black and white one? :rolleyes:
... ...

Offline jb1830

• @jonboulton
    • 1upkeyboards.com
« Reply #18053 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 10:07:35 »
Reapers! I've been entering sales for ~3 years now, won some great caps along the way, but finally won some sweet sweet Reapers.  :)
You and me both. Super stoked for reapers! Grats to all the winners and best of luck to those who didn't on the next sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

IBM Model M            Fjell 002           Klippe            KC60           Planck

Offline robbles

« Reply #18054 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 10:30:12 »
This one hurts. Congrats to all you lucky ones!
How does one become so interested in a thing like keyboards? When you realize you use a keyboard more than any other tool in your life.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #18055 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 10:51:17 »
:'(
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 November 2017, 12:08:21 by xondat »

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #18056 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 12:27:08 »
Did the texture on the Gamer set changed from this raffle or it was like this in the previous raffles?

I find it so much better than the typical old one   :eek:

Offline SakeJams

• HAPPINESS ONLY REAL WHEN SHARED
« Reply #18057 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 12:29:15 »
Did the texture on the Gamer set changed from this raffle or it was like this in the previous raffles?

I know he's been teasing the new design for a while on social media but this is the first time I've seen them in a sale I think.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #18058 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 12:33:56 »

I know he's been teasing the new design for a while on social media but this is the first time I've seen them in a sale I think.

Cool thanks, do you also know if there is any source for a big album with all the previous gamer sets? 

Offline SakeJams

« Reply #18059 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 12:39:07 »

Cool thanks, do you also know if there is any source for a big album with all the previous gamer sets?
Not really :/ you'd have to search through the BroCaps gallery thread or the ctrlalt.io sale menus but I don't know if you'll find them all

Offline swangful

« Reply #18060 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 12:46:02 »

Some of the July 4th sale gamer caps have the new texture. Source: Mine have the new texture and its awesome.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #18061 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 12:46:14 »

Not really :/ you'd have to search through the BroCaps gallery thread or the ctrlalt.io sale menus but I don't know if you'll find them all

Alright thanks  ;D

Offline Burt Macklin

« Reply #18062 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 14:51:37 »
Got the invoice late last night, paid immediately so it doesn't suddenly go away.
Went to sleep, quite shocked.
First thing in the morning, I had to check if it was real (as I wasn't sure) -
lo and behold, still there.
I guess after a, well, quite some time of not winning absolutely anything
RNGesus smiled upon me.

(3 Reapers, in case anyone was wondering  :thumb:
I'm outta here)
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 November 2017, 18:43:52 by Burt Macklin »

Offline swangful

« Reply #18063 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 16:15:17 »
would anyone happen to have the imgur album of the halloween keps?

Offline SakeJams

« Reply #18064 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 16:16:25 »
https://m.imgur.com/a/ZZDQt

Offline swangful

« Reply #18065 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 17:44:22 »
https://m.imgur.com/a/ZZDQt

Thank you :)

Don't recall seeing witching hour ribbit.....looks so good

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #18066 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 20:56:30 »
got my first picks though but wasnt expecting 2 Gamer sets. lucky I had the money saved.
Show Image

And that's USD so it's about $425 in Aussie dollars :eek: :eek:

Congratulate, anyway.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sissy

« Reply #18067 on: Fri, 03 November 2017, 06:57:47 »
Show Image

Congratulate, anyway.
I wish AUD was great again.
lets just say I tapped into more than just money I save every payday just for keyboards with this.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #18068 on: Sat, 11 November 2017, 00:47:16 »
Show Image

Congratulate, anyway.
I wish AUD was great again.
lets just say I tapped into more than just money I save every payday just for keyboards with this.

Saving a little over time is a good idea.  A keyboard fund.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Belfong

« Reply #18069 on: Sat, 23 December 2017, 07:13:48 »
Came here to see some updates on Monster Mash. Pretty happy that’s it’s shipping soon.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #18070 on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 03:30:50 »
Does Bro Caps update tracking info in Pay Pal these days? Not having some visibility of shipping is kinda hard for me to estimate when I should go to the Post Office to pick up the "package"...

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #18071 on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 13:27:33 »
I was also wondering but it seems that it will take a while, after I got instantly a reply after asking :)
... ...

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #18072 on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 13:30:40 »
Does Bro Caps update tracking info in Pay Pal these days? Not having some visibility of shipping is kinda hard for me to estimate when I should go to the Post Office to pick up the "package"...

You will get an email from paypal stating that your package has shipped.

Edit: not from paypal, but from the shipping service Bro uses. the title for my halloween package was something like “You’ve got a package coming from Bro Caps!”
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 December 2017, 13:34:26 by clasicks »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #18073 on: Sun, 14 January 2018, 21:45:55 »

Edit: not from paypal, but from the shipping service Bro uses. the title for my halloween package was something like “You’ve got a package coming from Bro Caps!”
Thanks, that’s provided Bro entered the info..? Anyhoo- did anyone near Asia time zone receive it yet? I just dropped by the Post Office and no package for me. Sad panda.

Offline Sissy

« Reply #18074 on: Sun, 14 January 2018, 22:40:56 »

Thanks, that’s provided Bro entered the info..? Anyhoo- did anyone near Asia time zone receive it yet? I just dropped by the Post Office and no package for me. Sad panda.
Nope. I assume we are the last on the block.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #18075 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 07:40:19 »

Nope. I assume we are the last on the block.

There are still CONUS people waiting too. I think he's on the last few waves.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #18076 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 17:28:31 »
wut... I AM on that last wave indeed. I just received shipping notification...! Now I can start counting till the days.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #18077 on: Tue, 16 January 2018, 14:51:17 »
wut... I AM on that last wave indeed. I just received shipping notification...! Now I can start counting till the days.

I also received mine!
... ...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #18078 on: Tue, 16 January 2018, 19:44:35 »
Those who have received shipping notification do not seem to be in need of therapy.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #18079 on: Tue, 16 January 2018, 20:16:41 »

I hope so. Still no tracking for me. I try to forget about my purchases so when they show up it's like a surprise cakeday gift.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #18080 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 00:19:52 »
Those who have received shipping notification do not seem to be in need of therapy.

I could make a thread named "Bro Caps Shipping Therapy"  :)
... ...

Offline swangful

« Reply #18081 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 15:02:13 »

I hope so. Still no tracking for me. I try to forget about my purchases so when they show up it's like a surprise cakeday gift.

Still waiting as well :D

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #18082 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 17:21:07 »

This thread seems to have transformed into something beyond its original purpose. Someone might say... the complete opposite of its original purpose. There isn't really a great spot to chat about Bro sale stuff though, maybe the gallery?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #18083 on: Sat, 20 January 2018, 04:09:37 »

This thread seems to have transformed into something beyond its original purpose. Someone might say... the complete opposite of its original purpose. There isn't really a great spot to chat about Bro sale stuff though, maybe the gallery?

Either gallery would be fine.

Or here, seeing as how these are things in the mail.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #18084 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 20:56:55 »
Nvm
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 January 2018, 21:45:39 by UsualSuspectXXX »

Offline pesky brat

« Reply #18085 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 14:45:34 »
Does anyone know the best way to contact Bro if I got the wrong caps in my order?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #18086 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 15:25:21 »
Does anyone know the best way to contact Bro if I got the wrong caps in my order?

Try a pm on here

Offline sHOTTA

• <3
« Reply #18087 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 14:33:53 »

Sometimes you get random stuff... if the stuff you ordered was sold out.
Looking for : Jelly Key USA Flag. Shoot me  PM<3

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #18088 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 14:42:54 »

lol wut

that's not the case at all

Offline NAV

• Formerly A_Vicarious_Death
« Reply #18089 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 14:45:11 »

i thought you retired "mortal"

Offline sHOTTA

• <3
« Reply #18090 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 15:40:51 »

stalker much?
Looking for : Jelly Key USA Flag. Shoot me  PM<3

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #18091 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 15:43:57 »

stalker much?

Haha nah he is just active on here

Offline Deefenestrate

« Reply #18092 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 13:47:44 »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #18093 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 06:58:31 »
Still have not received my Monster Mash keys. It's 29 days since Shipping Labels created and no update in USPS. Sucks.

Offline swangful

« Reply #18094 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 11:53:31 »
Still have not received my Monster Mash keys. It's 29 days since Shipping Labels created and no update in USPS. Sucks.

I havnt even received a shipping label from that sale haha...

EDIT: Anddd....I just got refunded out of the blue :(
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 February 2018, 12:15:26 by swangful »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #18095 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 19:46:51 »

Definitely in need of therapy :(

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #18096 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 20:50:27 »

Yes.

Show Image

Yes.

Offline swangful

« Reply #18097 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 21:57:18 »

T-T Indeed

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #18098 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 22:43:21 »

Good things come to those who wait, my friend.

Offline swangful

« Reply #18099 on: Thu, 15 February 2018, 01:21:41 »

Good things come to those who wait, my friend.

‘‘Tis true, if bro is reading this and willing to give me another chance at those caps... I’ll wait patiently. I even bought WoB to match the skeleton krew :(