Author Topic: Post Your Killed By Kaps / Kult Worship Kaps!  (Read 1474912 times)

Juste and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
Re: Post Your Killed By Kaps / Kult Worship Kaps!
« Reply #800 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 07:23:00 »
I'm still mourning the loss of Death Lives. Such sad.
I know! :'( Now I have to collect as many DL's as I can from other people.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #801 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 07:27:25 »

Yeah me too, I don't like our chances though.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #802 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 07:36:11 »
Actually looking back, I haven't gotten any DL's from sales. :)) All of them have either been gifts or trades.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #803 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 07:37:18 »
Actually looking back, I haven't gotten any DL's from sales. :)) All of them have either been gifts or trades.

Lucky fella! I'm still on the hunt for my first DL.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #804 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 07:44:50 »
The only reason I have gotten as many as I have is because I don't bother collecting any other caps. :)) DL's are the only cap for me.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #805 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 12:06:18 »
wow very beautiful Dustin
I love that shade of green :thumb:

What a pretty colour. :thumb:

That is an interesting shade of green!  Reminds me of something, but I'm not sure what ...

Thanks guys! Yeah its a sweet shade!  :thumb:

The only reason I have gotten as many as I have is because I don't bother collecting any other caps. :)) DL's are the only cap for me.

Yeah I am down to 3 DL. 1 is Final Cut that was my favorite DL, not letting it go ever. The other 2 are Prototype Rare DLs that I love both colors, so holding on to those. :)

The only reason I let some of the other rare ones go to you was because I know you love DL so much! Just like my love for Karma Bats!  :thumb:

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #806 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 12:17:00 »

That is an interesting shade of green!  Reminds me of something, but I'm not sure what ...

Yeah I am down to 3 DL. 1 is Final Cut that was my favorite DL, not letting it go ever. The other 2 are Prototype Rare DLs that I love both colors, so holding on to those. :)

The only reason I let some of the other rare ones go to you was because I know you love DL so much! Just like my love for Karma Bats!  :thumb:

I don't have any Karma Bats!!   "sad face"

But I have 5 DL caps!!    Ha!!   I really like the Death Lives I as well, even though technically I guess the Death Lives II are a bit nicer.   

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #807 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 12:20:48 »

But I have 5 DL caps!!    Ha!!   I really like the Death Lives I as well, even though technically I guess the Death Lives II are a bit nicer.

Thats because I have them all! Sorry, had to hunt them all down. :) He only made 5 bats before the mold broke for good though.. Saddest cap day ever, arg.. Was hoping for a full row! But just glad he ended up making any, so its cool!

5 DL! Very nice man! Yeah I love them because they show Hipsters different experimenting. Different profiles, different heights, different angles, different edges. Very cool progression between DL models!  :thumb:

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #808 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 12:29:29 »

Thats because I have them all! Sorry, had to hunt them all down. :) He only made 5 bats before the mold broke for good though.. Saddest cap day ever, arg.. Was hoping for a full row! But just glad he ended up making any, so its cool!

5 DL! Very nice man! Yeah I love them because they show Hipsters different experimenting. Different profiles, different heights, different angles, different edges. Very cool progression between DL models!  :thumb:

You have ALL FIVE of the KBK Bats??   Corey only made Topre so I was waiting for him to craft up some MX Bats and I guess that will never happen.   I do have a Ba'man though!!   My one Nubs cap.   

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #809 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 12:43:24 »

You have ALL FIVE of the KBK Bats??   Corey only made Topre so I was waiting for him to craft up some MX Bats and I guess that will never happen.   I do have a Ba'man though!!   My one Nubs cap.   

Show Image

Yeah I was also hoping for MX Bats! Whoa nice collection man! Love those conspires! The purple is beautiful!
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 August 2014, 12:50:37 by dustinhxc »

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #810 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 12:49:16 »
Show Image

Wow really nice collection. :thumb:

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #811 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 12:50:50 »

Quote from: skcheng on Sat, 02 August 2014, 12:29:29

SHOW IMAGE

Yeah I was also hoping for MX Bats! Whoa nice collection man! Love those conspires! The purple is beautiful!
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 August 2014, 12:50:37 by dustinhxc »

I really love the Conspire caps!!   One of my favorites.   Let me know if you ever want to rid yourself of "seaman"    :D :D

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #812 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 12:51:44 »
I really love the Conspire caps!!   One of my favorites.   Let me know if you ever want to rid yourself of "seaman"   :-)

Maybe for that purple Conspire... ;) But I really like the white pearlescent look.. 

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #813 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 14:22:27 »
KBKs remind me much of a certain 'street artist' in the NJ/NYC area.

Love it.
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #814 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 13:30:15 »
73228-0
make it happen!
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #815 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 13:58:43 »
KBKs remind me much of a certain 'street artist' in the NJ/NYC area.

Love it.

;)  ;)  ;)

(Attachment Link)
make it happen!

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #816 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 13:43:42 »
Added another DL to my collection today. Awesome Tinman Prototype DL. Absolutely adore it, thanks again Dustin.
Sorry for the potato quality. Also ignore tke Dolch spacebar with the granite set. It's only temporary. ;)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #817 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 13:54:19 »
Added another DL to my collection today. Awesome Tinman Prototype DL. Absolutely adore it, thanks again Dustin.
Sorry for the potato quality. Also ignore tke Dolch spacebar with the granite set. It's only temporary. ;)

Show Image

Show Image

You are very welcome brother, I only let go of the Prototype since it is you! You love Death Lives and you have been a true supporter of Hipster. You deserve to have it in your collection. :)
Wow I see many of my old caps in your collection, makes me sad on one hand but then also happy for you!  ;)
I really love that Cyrillic DSA, wow that is a cool idea! :D

Love the photo of all of them together. But here is mine for any people who didnt go all the way back to the first post.

Enjoy it man!

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #818 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 13:58:37 »
You are very welcome brother, I only let go of the Prototype since it is you! You love Death Lives and you have been a true supporter of Hipster. You deserve to have it in your collection. :)
Wow I see many of my old caps in your collection, makes me sad on one hand but then also happy for you!  ;)

Love the photo of all of them together. But here is mine for any people who didnt go all the way back to the first post.

Show Image

Enjoy it man!
Haha, 4 out of 8 of my DL came from you. :))
And yeah your photos are way better. My real camera (which wasn't that good anyway) crapped out on me, so now I have to use my phone. :'(

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #819 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 14:01:09 »

Show Image

Enjoy it man!
Haha, 4 out of 8 of my DL came from you. :))
And yeah your photos are way better. My real camera (which wasn't that good anyway) crapped out on me, so now I have to use my phone. :'(

Yeah dude! :D  Aw thanks dude, was just posting it to show the caps detail.  :thumb: Any photo is cool though. Love seeing all the cap colors!

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #820 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 12:50:04 »
My 2nd trade and so far my most painful trade.   I'm sending my beloved Death Lives I caps to Vibex in order to add to his collection.   I've been assured that they will be taken care of and receive lots of attention.   It is with a heavy heart as I wrap up and send off my Refried and Lite n Sweet to join his brothers across the bridge in the vast land called NY.   I hope to stay in touch with my pets and occasionally check in to see that they are properly fed and get enough exercise each day   :( :(

So I bid ado to:

Refried and Lite n Sweet.   Goodbye.  Farewell.   Auf Wiedersehen!! 

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #821 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 14:38:18 »
Refried and Lite n Sweet.

Damn those are some nice pics. :)  And those Death Lives look like tasty confectionery.  I would totally understand if Vibex ends up eating them.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #822 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 14:53:39 »

Damn those are some nice pics. :)  And those Death Lives look like tasty confectionery.  I would totally understand if Vibex ends up eating them.

Haha true that. Lite N Sweet looks like it is strawberry flavour!

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #823 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 14:59:44 »

Lite n Sweet is the tannish one that looks like a cup of coffee with a ton of creamer.   The other one is Refried since he actually looks just like refried beans.   At least that's what I think KBK had in mind when he named him/her.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #824 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 15:06:46 »

Lite n Sweet is the tannish one that looks like a cup of coffee with a ton of creamer.   The other one is Refried since he actually looks just like refried beans.   At least that's what I think KBK had in mind when he named him/her.

Oops.. I was thinking refried beans were the brownish one..

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #825 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 15:07:52 »
My 2nd trade and so far my most painful trade.   I'm sending my beloved Death Lives I caps to Vibex in order to add to his collection.   I've been assured that they will be taken care of and receive lots of attention.   It is with a heavy heart as I wrap up and send off my Refried and Lite n Sweet to join his brothers across the bridge in the vast land called NY.   I hope to stay in touch with my pets and occasionally check in to see that they are properly fed and get enough exercise each day   :( :(

So I bid ado to:

Haha I like how you said that, :p
That is so kind of you! I'm happy for vibex! :D nice photos !! Very delicious looking!

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #826 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 15:12:13 »

So I bid ado to:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

After these photos I'm even more excited to get them. ;D Thanks again.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #827 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 01:46:52 »

My lovely lovely hairy nocturnal creatures.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #828 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 01:48:00 »
Show Image

Ooooh! I like the colours underneath!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #829 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 01:50:09 »

Awesome, man.  Now we see the real reason why you got another HHKB. :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #830 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 01:52:53 »
Show Image

Ooooh! I like the colours underneath!

Yeah they are pretty! Mixed with some HR GIGER (RIP) Style Bio Mech Industrial Sci Fi stuff.. love it..

Awesome, man.  Now we see the real reason why you got another HHKB. :)

Yep! You caught me.. :) My Karma Bat collection and my Mummies!

In this photo you can see the real color of my HHKB PRO 1. It is a cream bone white. Love itttt.. Also the right side mini USB. Awesome Awesome..

Unknown fact for you guys... Toxic Karma Bat really is toxic. Hes falling apart and I have a special plastic case for him. :D I will take care of him so he lasts forever.

Poor poor bat mold broke way too soon..

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #831 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 01:53:50 »
Show Image

Fun fact! That toxic green is actually toxic, hence the reason it is melting :)
sell out and eat ass

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #832 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 01:54:34 »
Show Image

Fun fact! That toxic green is actually toxic, hence the reason it is melting :)

OH SNAP! I ninja'd the creator! <3 haha : }

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #833 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 06:00:17 »
I don't have an Bats!!   Was waiting for the MX versions to out.   I bought an HHKB just to store my artisan caps as well!!   Can't type with an HHKB to save my life!! 

Offline Reckthor

• PC Stuff
« Reply #834 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 11:04:27 »
Where do you find these caps for purchase?

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #835 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 11:08:57 »
Where do you find these caps for purchase?

Occasional sales on the artisan sub forum, and from private sales in the classifieds section.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #836 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 14:04:05 »
Show Image

Hnnnnnnnnnnnng I need a KBK, the detail is amazing on these newest models.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #837 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 23:47:35 »
I know I just posted, but I got my v1 DL's from skcheng today and couldn't help but take some new shots. ;D I also got a new camera, so these shots will be way better (still pretty ****ty though) :p.

My two new caps

My whole collection

More

And a pyramid to compete with exitfire401 ;)

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #838 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 00:05:26 »
Very nice! I am a big fan of the colour on that bottom row, second from left one!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #839 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 00:06:23 »
I know I just posted, but I got my v1 DL's from skcheng today and couldn't help but take some new shots. ;D I also got a new camera, so these shots will be way better (still pretty ****ty though) :p.

My two new caps
Show Image

My whole collection
Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

So nice. If for some bizarre reason you decide to sell that purple one give me a bell! It's beautiful.

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #840 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 00:07:01 »
Very nice! I am a big fan of the colour on that bottom row, second from left one!
Ahh, thats Blush. That was my first Death Lives. It's what originally got me hoked on them. ;D

So nice. If for some bizarre reason you decide to sell that purple one give me a bell! It's beautiful.
Never getting rid of that one, no matter what happens. It was my first DL.
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 August 2014, 00:08:51 by Vibex »

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #841 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 00:10:04 »

Show Image

:eek:

That's some very stiff competition, sir.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #842 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 00:14:03 »

Haha, can't let you have all the cap stacking fun. :))

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #843 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 00:17:24 »

Show Image

No mention of the competition from across the water, I see.  :|

:p

PS, very nice collection, Vibex!  I'm quite jealous.  I only have the one KBK, and I can only hope to some day have a collection as nice as yours!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #844 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 00:18:36 »

Show Image

I think I missed something.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #845 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 00:31:26 »

Show Image

You missed our ongoing feud of the last month+...  Hmm...

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #846 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 00:33:54 »

Show Image

You missed our ongoing feud of the last month+...  Hmm...

way too tired/braindead to comprehend right now lol

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #847 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 01:53:38 »

My whole collection
Show Image

Awwhh yes, very nice collection dude! Love the V1s and Proto on top row. :D

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #848 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 04:16:46 »
Alright, Alright, Alright... I've edited all of my HHKB Pro 1 Restore Photos finally.. For tonight I have these for you...

Here are 2 frontal shots of my Nocturnal Furry Karma Bats! Enjoy!

;)
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 August 2014, 04:34:01 by dustinhxc »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #849 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 05:50:10 »
^ individually those are great.

Seen in a row like that, they are absolutely fantastic!

:D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ