Author Topic: [GB] GMK Nines -- 40s kit through GMK Sixes GB!  (Read 156640 times)

Offline piit79

Re: [GB] GMK Nines
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 15:37:41 »

PayPal just changed the policy today, it will no longer refund the fees: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/upcoming-policies-full

F***ing PayPal, they just keep taking more and more. Thanks for correcting me, wasn't aware of that.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T with a rubbish gimmicky bloody annoying unreliable in-display fingerprint reader using Tapatalk

Offline aeryxz

• aeboards
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 16:10:12 »
Show Image

More info shortly.. ;)

I love salvuns work but the design of this and the render is terrible.

Rama cap looked decent with similar design elements.

Hopefully instead of last minute throwing stuff out there, you spend some time with the feedback and get something great!

Offline Rensuya

• Blue is my spirit animal
    • Link to the discord!
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 17:04:11 »
Why not just have "IX" be the only thing on the artisan cap regardless of who's making it. It would just look cleaner to fit the set imo!  ;)

Offline LevelSteam

Re: [GB] GMK Nines (Artisan teased)
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 17:52:38 »
Of course I listen, we have a common goal here! :)

In discords and even here, there seems to be interest for going back to basics and just having "IX", please voice your opinions on that idea. Personally I would like it, but then again I also liked this previous design so please share your thoughts!

I'd prefer that design too.

Offline rondg

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 18:31:22 »
Show Image

More info shortly.. ;)

The IX/IX design works for the RAMA artisan but not on this one. Maybe because it's simpler in terms of font design? I'm not sure... I also think that IX would work better on this one. Just my opinion though  ;D

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 19:56:01 »
Why not just have "IX" be the only thing on the artisan cap regardless of who's making it. It would just look cleaner to fit the set imo!  ;)

#1!  :thumb:

Offline depletedvespene

• Old, used-up vespene geyser.
    • Keyboard-related resources.
« Reply #56 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 20:00:47 »
Of course I listen, we have a common goal here! :)

In discords and even here, there seems to be interest for going back to basics and just having "IX", please voice your opinions on that idea. Personally I would like it, but then again I also liked this previous design so please share your thoughts!

Disclaimer: I won't be going for the artisan, so my opinion is that of a bystander. Also, if I were a graphic designer, I wouldn't be here, as I would have starved to death long, long ago.

I like the "new" design quite less than the old one. In some angles, it comes off as an "eleven" (something that didn't happen with the previous design). The double bar separator also looks odd and does not come off as a good fit in with the general design of GMK Nines. IMHO. YMWSV.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #57 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 21:22:11 »

The reasoning was that it would be time-prohibitive to refund 250 or 500 orders individually, and that they'd also still lose the Paypal fees on the refunded portion.

Just to correct that - no, they wouldn't. With partial refunds PayPal also refund proportional part of the fee.

But I get the rest of the argument.

PayPal just changed the policy today, it will no longer refund the fees: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/upcoming-policies-full

Still don't quite get who will pay for the fees. Say if I buy a set with 200 dollars, seller got charged 6 dollars (hypothetically). When seller issues the full refund, do I get $200 or $194?
This is really weird.

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #58 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 21:54:19 »
Sounds to me that you will get the $200 back, but the seller will take a hit on the fee - $6 in this case. But I haven't read the new terms. Doesn't Paypal usually send an email when terms and conditions are adjusted.

Offline /wolfy

« Reply #59 on: Fri, 05 April 2019, 08:48:09 »
Show Image

More info shortly.. ;)

How about this

« Last Edit: Fri, 05 April 2019, 08:56:28 by /wolfy »

Offline LubedHealios

• swede living in The Netherlands
« Reply #60 on: Fri, 05 April 2019, 09:16:22 »
Show Image

More info shortly.. ;)

How about this

Show Image

Looks to square and modern imo. Personally i think rounded corners are better looking and better for a timeless design

Offline /wolfy

« Reply #61 on: Fri, 05 April 2019, 12:01:36 »
LubedHealios//

Good point. I tried to make a round version too, but it was too ugly because of the 'limitation of my hands'. I do not know how to render.

The point is to fill 'S' and express '9' at the same time.

I think the key is to apply what kind of font and ratio.

Is there anyone who can gather our opinions and design better?
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 April 2019, 13:05:24 by /wolfy »

Offline Smoff

• 817 785
    • Youtube
« Reply #62 on: Fri, 05 April 2019, 15:33:16 »
LubedHealios//

Good point. I tried to make a round version too, but it was too ugly because of the 'limitation of my hands'. I do not know how to render.

Show Image

Show Image

The point is to fill 'S' and express '9' at the same time.

I think the key is to apply what kind of font and ratio.

Is there anyone who can gather our opinions and design better?
Big NO NO
Current boards: Matrix 1.2 OG | Matrix 8xv2.0 | Cherry g80-1000 | Cherry g80-3000 | Matrix 2.0add | Matrix Noah

Boards on the way: Duck Orion v2.5 | Matrix Falcon

Previous boards: BOK.CP | Duck Orion v3 | Mech27v2 | HHKB pro2 x3 | Cherry g80-11800 | NIU mini | Klippe r1 | Brutal60 | Duck Unicorn x Legend | Duck jetfire | Cherry g80-1800 | IDB60 | PC Salamander | Lin Whale r2 | LZ Physix | Duck Viper v3 |

Offline psvntrm

« Reply #63 on: Fri, 05 April 2019, 21:12:41 »
Just dont make an artisan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline LubedHealios

• swede living in The Netherlands
« Reply #64 on: Fri, 05 April 2019, 23:04:52 »
I'm pretty sure Emir is more then capable to come up with something awesome

Offline Furikurichemy

« Reply #65 on: Sat, 06 April 2019, 00:24:45 »

;) ;) ;)

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #66 on: Sat, 06 April 2019, 06:23:36 »
Hey Everyone, a few words if you will! :)

MOQ
First things first - we are very close to meeting MOQ (or already might have, I don't have fully updated numbers)! Thank you so much everyone, really - please rest assured that this set will get made when you place an order! Let's aim for 250, that would warm my heart and surely yours as well. <3

Surprise
As a surprise for meeting MOQ and for all your support, we might have something in coming shortly. Stay tuned for that! Announcements of announcements suck, but hey.. :)

Artisan
We have been thinking back and forth, and will keep doing that. Once we have some ideas, we will throw up a poll and you can vote on which one you want. MOQ is really low, so even if a few people would like to complement their GMK nines, they can. Personally I really liked the last design, but we heard you on the font part and have updated it to be more rounded (GMK font inspired). We will have some more for you to vote on, with focus on simplicity and cleanliness. I don't want to promise too much, but I also like the simple "IX" that many discords, and even users in this thread+IC, seem to like - so we will make one like that as well.

Collab!?
Skiidata has been extended a week, and some kits from that GB complements GMK Nines wonderfully. The production and shipment should be roughly close to one another, so please consider jumping on the blank N9 relegendables or even the spacebar kit! ;)
In addition, don't forget to consider the GMK Blank GB to fill out some more layouts that the Nines basekit does not support (spacebars, ortho, etc). I do not know the runner of that GB and have never spoken to him - I just think it would help out some people thinking of jumping on Nines. :)

Renders disclaimer
Added a render disclaimer to the first page, just to make sure to avoid anyone unfamiliar with GMK stock colors from being confused or disappointed.

Thank you again Everyone! <3
« Last Edit: Sat, 06 April 2019, 06:31:59 by Emir »

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #67 on: Sat, 06 April 2019, 13:14:19 »
Wonderful organization, execution, and communication during the IC and now the GB! Hope to see more GBs from you in the future! :thumb:

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #68 on: Sun, 07 April 2019, 08:30:55 »
Wonderful organization, execution, and communication during the IC and now the GB! Hope to see more GBs from you in the future! :thumb:

Thank you so much for the kind words, I do try my best in both this GB and the Linjär one! :)

Artisan
So, after some back and forth I came to the conclusion that I will offer a poll for two Artisans, and let you decide which one is made. My initial plan was to have 4, among those would be my original design that RAMA rendered, as well as a simple "IX" centered. I skipped those, and instead settled on these two which I think will look good. Now I know I can't please everyone, but I would feel worse putting something out there that I don't want myself, so I hope you can understand.

Info:
MOQ: 10
- Machined from raw aluminium blocks
- Polished, a lot
- Anodized to match N9 by Salvun
- Deep laser engraving for legends, which then are filled with enamel to match U9
So, the cap will match the keyset in color and look clean, just what I wanted.

I took feedback from the last artisan post and decided to have rounder lettering, matching the GMK font.

Option 1 is the same as last, but rounded:

Option 2 is a simple IX, I quite like it and think it looks cleaner and better than just IX across (that would be a bit boring for my taste):

Please voice your opinion here:
https://forms.gle/jQZmv4nvx6Bbmkom6

Now I know for some this might be like "pick your poison", and I understand that and it's OK - it won't take away from the original set that is GMK Nines in any way, just offer more value to those who like the designs! :)

Poll link:

More news?
Not yet, but pngu is on a rendering spree for his idb60 and did a take on Nines! However, note that they are not accurate to the set (and are meant to show the board, not GMK Nines), aside from colors, for example 6u space is not included and there are no Win keys. In any case, thank you pngu for showing some support!  :thumb:

Last but not least, thank you again Everyone, you're the best! <3
« Last Edit: Sun, 07 April 2019, 08:38:30 by Emir »

Offline Furikurichemy

Re: [GB] GMK Nines (artisan poll!)
« Reply #69 on: Sun, 07 April 2019, 08:38:54 »
oohh option 2 looks really nice!

Offline depletedvespene

• Old, used-up vespene geyser.
    • Keyboard-related resources.
« Reply #70 on: Sun, 07 April 2019, 13:57:58 »

Artisan
So, after some back and forth I came to the conclusion that I will offer a poll for two Artisans, and let you decide which one is made. My initial plan was to have 4, among those would be my original design that RAMA rendered, as well as a simple "IX" centered. I skipped those, and instead settled on these two which I think will look good. Now I know I can't please everyone, but I would feel worse putting something out there that I don't want myself, so I hope you can understand.

Please voice your opinion here:

I like one quite better than the other, but I'm gonna avoid voting as (quite probably) won't be getting an accompanying artisan. Perhaps a note should be added asking those who are in the same position as me to take a similar action?

For the record: V yvxr gur frpbaq bar orfg. Rabhtu sbe zr gb jbaqre vs V fubhyq trg vg rira gubhtu V vavgvnyyl fnvq V jbhyqa'g.

Offline zekkin

• my entire life was unlimited zekk works
« Reply #71 on: Sun, 07 April 2019, 14:55:27 »
Sorry, none of the alternatives come even close to comparing to the RAMA key.

Gonna pass on the artisan.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #72 on: Sun, 07 April 2019, 15:07:21 »

That's cool, I understand completely. As I mentioned, I could've ran with the exact same cap as RAMA was going to make, but decided against it. I hope it does not deter you from buying GMK Nines in any case! :)

Offline JediJesseS

« Reply #73 on: Sun, 07 April 2019, 16:24:24 »
The RAMA artisan looked amazing! What changed to cause it not to be offered?

Offline frydaja

• "It's my last keyboard, I swear"
« Reply #74 on: Sun, 07 April 2019, 16:48:31 »
The first GMK set that I actually like.

Now, if I had free 120€ and the audacity to pay 120€ for keycaps..  :))
Anne Pro 2 w/ Kailh Box Browns | CM Storm Quickfire TK Stealth w/ MX Browns | Unknown Chinese keyboard w/ Outemu Reds | Compaq-branded NMB RT101 | Gigabyte Force K81 w/Kailh Reds

Offline flintmica

« Reply #75 on: Sun, 07 April 2019, 20:09:26 »

That's cool, I understand completely. As I mentioned, I could've ran with the exact same cap as RAMA was going to make, but decided against it. I hope it does not deter you from buying GMK Nines in any case! :)

I really enjoyed the look of the RAMA artisan and would not mind the identical cap. I wonder if an option #3 with that style would also show others agreeing. I still enjoy the set but I'd pay more than whatever the price was to get that original artisan for this.

Offline bobtheguitar

« Reply #76 on: Mon, 08 April 2019, 03:56:48 »

I really enjoyed the look of the RAMA artisan and would not mind the identical cap. I wonder if an option #3 with that style would also show others agreeing. I still enjoy the set but I'd pay more than whatever the price was to get that original artisan for this.
Agreed.

Offline Gr4nPablo

« Reply #77 on: Mon, 08 April 2019, 11:02:51 »
Yes, I did like the RAMA artisan, however I also really like the 2 options presented. TBH my only issue right now is deciding which one I like more! Since I am new to the community how would I go about purchasing the artisan once one has been decided on?

Offline megaforce

« Reply #78 on: Mon, 08 April 2019, 12:20:07 »
9 but in japanese so that way the weebs will join in too
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #79 on: Mon, 08 April 2019, 12:52:34 »
9 but in japanese so that way the weebs will join in too

Lmao honestly not even a bad idea, 九

It'd make sense if I offered weeb legends, maybe next time!

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #80 on: Mon, 08 April 2019, 13:06:17 »
Yes, I did like the RAMA artisan, however I also really like the 2 options presented. TBH my only issue right now is deciding which one I like more! Since I am new to the community how would I go about purchasing the artisan once one has been decided on?

It'll be offered through the proxies! :) details will follow!

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #81 on: Mon, 08 April 2019, 16:01:12 »
Kono has been generous enough to raffle a way a free set of GMK Nines! Join here:
https://kono.store/pages/giveaways

Thank you Kono and thank you everyone for supporting nines!  :-*

In addition, pngu is on a rendering spree again! Here's GMK Nines on IDB60:
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 April 2019, 16:27:53 by Emir »

Offline Smoff

• 817 785
    • Youtube
Re: [GB] GMK Nines (Kono Nines Giveaway live!)
« Reply #82 on: Mon, 08 April 2019, 16:40:16 »
Artisan option 2 suits the set way better than option 1, looks way cleaner!
Current boards: Matrix 1.2 OG | Matrix 8xv2.0 | Cherry g80-1000 | Cherry g80-3000 | Matrix 2.0add | Matrix Noah

Previous boards: BOK.CP | Duck Orion v3 | Mech27v2 | HHKB pro2 x3 | Cherry g80-11800 | NIU mini | Klippe r1 | Brutal60 | Duck Unicorn x Legend | Duck jetfire | Cherry g80-1800 | IDB60 | PC Salamander | Lin Whale r2 | LZ Physix | Duck Viper v3 |

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #83 on: Mon, 08 April 2019, 20:56:25 »
Still a fan of the original RAMA design. I'd probably pass on an artisan otherwise, but I fully acknowledge I'm pretty picky. The set looks good enough on it's own where I am not too worried if I don't love the RAMA design.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #84 on: Mon, 08 April 2019, 21:01:41 »
i like em both but the second one would go better on more boards
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #85 on: Tue, 09 April 2019, 17:29:21 »
Hi Everyone, some nice information and updates!

MOQ IS REACHED! I'll keep it short, you're the best! <3

GMK SKIIDATA EXTENSION!
The GMK Skiidata gb has been extended for a little longer, this is a perfect opportunity to acquire some N9 base relegendables and N9 split spacebars! I got my order in personally! :) You can see how these can be utilized together with GMK Nines in the render above and below, made by Janglad!
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=99828.0

GMK Nines Artisan raffle!

Now that voting for the design is done - we will offer a 10 spot raffle for the GMK Nines Artisan! Details:
- Polished, a lot
- Deep laser engraving for legends, which then are filled with enamel to match U9
Creator is Salvun from www.salvun.com!

Price:
US+ASIA+INT: 54.99USD
EU: 40EUR

The raffle will run until Friday 19/04, winner will be invoiced shortly after and the winners have a week to pay (26/04), before their spot is raffled again. The winners will be able to have their artisan added to their existing Nines order if there is one, and if there isnt, they will be invoiced  for shipping as well.

LINK TO FORM:
https://forms.gle/mjaCzHfrqZb3bxuz7

Also, don't forget to join the generous Kono GMK Nines giveaway!
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 April 2019, 17:32:58 by Emir »

Offline gordonderp

Re: [GB] GMK Nines (MOQ REACHED! ARTISAN RAFFLE, NINES GIVEAWAY + MORE!)
« Reply #86 on: Thu, 11 April 2019, 06:42:07 »
Hey when does the group buy close? Want to know the last date I can buy this set from kbdfans.

Offline 2QT2BSTR8

« Reply #87 on: Thu, 11 April 2019, 07:18:08 »
Hey when does the group buy close? Want to know the last date I can buy this set from kbdfans.
May 3rd - stated on the original post.

Offline gordonderp

« Reply #88 on: Thu, 11 April 2019, 12:56:01 »
May 3rd - stated on the original post.

ah **** dunno why I didn't see that

Offline Smoff

• 817 785
    • Youtube
« Reply #89 on: Thu, 11 April 2019, 15:15:33 »
Hi Everyone, some nice information and updates!
Show Image

MOQ IS REACHED! I'll keep it short, you're the best! <3

GMK SKIIDATA EXTENSION!
The GMK Skiidata gb has been extended for a little longer, this is a perfect opportunity to acquire some N9 base relegendables and N9 split spacebars! I got my order in personally! :) You can see how these can be utilized together with GMK Nines in the render above and below, made by Janglad!
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=99828.0

Show Image

GMK Nines Artisan raffle!

Now that voting for the design is done - we will offer a 10 spot raffle for the GMK Nines Artisan! Details:
- Polished, a lot
Creator is Salvun from www.salvun.com!

Price:
US+ASIA+INT: 54.99USD
EU: 40EUR

The raffle will run until Friday 19/04, winner will be invoiced shortly after and the winners have a week to pay (26/04), before their spot is raffled again. The winners will be able to have their artisan added to their existing Nines order if there is one, and if there isnt, they will be invoiced  for shipping as well.

Show Image

Show Image

LINK TO FORM:
https://forms.gle/mjaCzHfrqZb3bxuz7

Also, don't forget to join the generous Kono GMK Nines giveaway!

GZ on reaching MOQ my friend! <3

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #90 on: Sun, 14 April 2019, 09:55:28 »
GZ on reaching MOQ my friend! <3

Tack! :* 

No huge updates to deliver yet, we are however at about 200 orders!

I'd like to add some photos from the IC, provided by T0mb3ry originally (shots taken by him!) - as some were curious about the differences between carbon boneyard and N9+U9:

Thanks again T0mb3ry, and everyone else who supports Nines!  :thumb:

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #91 on: Thu, 18 April 2019, 10:34:13 »
Artisan raffle reminder:
Tomorrow is the last day to sign up! During the weekend I will Email every winner to let them know they won, and ask which Proxy they would like to be invoiced from.

Link: https://forms.gle/D1S9cVPE3xQrboTU9

In other news, sales are about 230! 20 left until the 250 milestone, you guys are da best! <3 MOQ is already met, so rest assured that the set will be made!

Offline Moridin

• Infinite Diaries
« Reply #92 on: Fri, 19 April 2019, 06:45:39 »
When does the GB end again? Can’t find the info...

Offline bengine

« Reply #93 on: Fri, 19 April 2019, 07:19:30 »
Have you check the first post?

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #94 on: Fri, 19 April 2019, 07:32:26 »

Hi! It ends the 3rd of May, so please make sure to get in your order before then! :)

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #95 on: Fri, 19 April 2019, 17:14:01 »
Artisan raffle is now closed, I will random 10 winners and send Emails tomorrow to get more information about the vendor you want to use to be invoiced! :)

I'll reply in the thread once all Emails are sent out and list the winners, so if you see your name as a winner but no email, PM me here and we'll work it out!

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #96 on: Sat, 20 April 2019, 12:34:06 »
Hi, every raffle winner should now have received an Email asking for more details about invoicing. Remember to reply ASAP, winners who have not paid by the coming friday will have their spot raffled to someone else. 

The winners are:
Code: [Select]
LubedHealios
facewashwash
piit79
u/thomasbaart
Flippanteer
zerospindle
asbrodeus
spring_forward
FrisoMelt
hyperdolch

Congratulations! :)

Offline HungHingDaiLo

• 無間道
« Reply #97 on: Sun, 21 April 2019, 00:05:39 »
Attached is potato pic of GMK N9 and U9 esc keys.
Just realized that U9 color is used in 9009/muted modifiers :)
Hope this helps anyone who's wondering how it'll turn out.

Offline TuCZnak

« Reply #98 on: Sun, 21 April 2019, 00:47:18 »
Attached is potato pic of GMK N9 and U9 esc keys.
Just realized that U9 color is used in 9009/muted modifiers :)
Hope this helps anyone who's wondering how it'll turn out.

This looks nothing like the renders, are you sure that's U9? It looks more like 2B, not creamy at all, just plain gray. Ignoring the N9 because that apparently is very hard to capture in photos.

Offline HungHingDaiLo

• 無間道
« Reply #99 on: Sun, 21 April 2019, 01:42:09 »
This looks nothing like the renders, are you sure that's U9? It looks more like 2B, not creamy at all, just plain gray. Ignoring the N9 because that apparently is very hard to capture in photos.

If anyone happen to have GMK 9009/Classic Retro (which I don't, hence I bought the individual Esc keys just to see how N9|U9 combo looks like in real rather than renders), feel free to take pictures of how N9 key will look like. Tried another shots of N9 keys along with GMK WoB and titanium grey board.

Cheers!

Edit1: IMG_3855.jpg (middle image) might be closest to the render, I think...
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 April 2019, 01:44:58 by HungHingDaiLo »