Author Topic: .  (Read 33520 times)

Offline cactux

• Topre Knight
Re: State of the Clark Union
« Reply #200 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 21:14:22 »
Some people start making a drama because they do not own clacks. I have been here several years and unfornatually I had very bad luck getting the clacks from cc. I had to pay crazy prices to get almost 90% of my collection. Nobody forced me to buy them. Are the seller evil guys? No they are not, they were kind enought to offer me the clacks.  Keep in mind that gettig clacks is a constant auction, eaven if you do not like it.
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 August 2013, 21:18:08 by cactux »
[FS]☠ The temple lol ->HERE<-

Offline cactux

• Topre Knight
« Reply #201 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 21:14:56 »
[FS]☠ The temple lol ->HERE<-

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #202 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 21:35:29 »
i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont stop arguing i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #203 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 21:40:58 »
Well then, the money I spent on my Vader, I got my use out if it and I got it for free!

#dubslogic

clarified it a page ago, please read dood

This quote?
never have i spend more then $24 (retail) to this day, and i don't ever plan on it.

You traded Raindrop for a Julysicle didn't you? I think that's more than $24. Don't tell half truths to make yourself look better.

just seeing this now,  'don't tell half truths to make yourself look better',
I got my 3 months use out of raindrop, i enjoyed it, but my interests changed and i no longer needed/wanted it. I paid about $74 for raindrop, but got my use out of it and traded it for a clack, so yes, i have only paid for $24 for a clack, and i will stick by that statement. just because i didn't shell out $74 on a clack doesnt mean i paid $74..i don't consider it that..

and it's not like i bought raindrop just to trade for that julysicle, i bought it, used it, and then traded it once my interests had changed.

don't call me out for 'making myself look better' at all dude...this thread is full of white knights and tin hat conspiratards

This makes no logical sense. I understand that the set isn't worth $74 after 3 months of use (Even tho I'm sure you could have sold it for $74+ used), but saying you have never paid more than $24 for a julysicle just just asinine
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #204 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 21:43:56 »

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #205 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 21:47:20 »
I'm not trying to say i didn't trade something of higher value then retail for a clack, that's obvious

I just didn't shovel out $74 for a clack directly, i traded it after i got my use out of it, and i'm not trying to say i broke even, i'm still down $74 for it all

I just don't understand why someone has to get his **** hard over it

i've clarified a page ago, but i'll say it again
I haven't directly bought a clack for more then $24, still havent and wont (for more then retail)
i've traded something of $74 in value, after i got my use out of it, so yes, i am down $74 still, and "technically" "paid" $74 for the clack
but still, as sane logic goes, i haven't bought a clack for more then $24, i didn't go to the classifieds and say "buying julysicles, name your price"
if you want to be an aspie and say 'OUEUEE YOU'VE BOUGHT ONE FOR $74 OOOHHH LIAR!' then go ahead and i will laugh at you  :))

oi oi, over here

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #206 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 21:50:43 »
Show Image

this is kristin from laguna beach?

man she was hot. but her friend with the boobs and glasses was low key hotter

just googled her.

wasnt that hot now that i think about it.

lauren was hot tho. met her at work once.
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 August 2013, 21:54:06 by demik »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #207 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 21:56:20 »
I'm not trying to say i didn't trade something of higher value then retail for a clack, that's obvious

I just didn't shovel out $74 for a clack directly, i traded it after i got my use out of it, and i'm not trying to say i broke even, i'm still down $74 for it all

I just don't understand why someone has to get his **** hard over it

i've clarified a page ago, but i'll say it again
I haven't directly bought a clack for more then $24, still havent and wont (for more then retail)
i've traded something of $74 in value, after i got my use out of it, so yes, i am down $74 still, and "technically" "paid" $74 for the clack
but still, as sane logic goes, i haven't bought a clack for more then $24, i didn't go to the classifieds and say "buying julysicles, name your price"
if you want to be an aspie and say 'OUEUEE YOU'VE BOUGHT ONE FOR $74 OOOHHH LIAR!' then go ahead and i will laugh at you  :))

oi oi, over here

I'll try to put this in simple terms so you can understand

You bought a cap set for $74
You traded said cap set for a julysicle
You therefore paid $74 for that julysicle

"Directly" you didn't pay $74 for that clack, but you really paid $74 for that clack

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #208 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 21:56:59 »
You guys have been going on about this for 2 pages now. Can you change the subject?

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #209 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 21:59:35 »
You guys have been going on about this for 2 pages now. Can you change the subject?

This is now a thread dedicated to jimmies.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
« Reply #210 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 21:59:48 »

he can read what i said to TJ :p

im not going to paste it again
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 August 2013, 22:06:29 by Dubsgalore »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #211 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 22:01:20 »
everybody stop fighting and help me make this happen http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=44539.msg1017881#new

Offline Topre

« Reply #212 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 22:16:58 »
When I was very young, I was not the horror lover. So every time I watched a scary movie, I'd have nightmares. My story starts at school. I was in the 5th grade, an outcast from the other kids. Well, we were all in the girls bathroom and one girl started talking about Bloody Mary. She said, "If you turn all the lights out in a bathroom, lock the door. Light one candle and spin around three times looking into a mirror and say 'Bloody Mary' three times she'll show up behind you."

I was very doubtful of this but I thought I'd prove it wrong. Now as I said, I was a scaredy-cat as a child so I didn't do it the way she said. I had all the lights off but it was in the daytime and I was in my room, not the bathroom. I lit a candle (I stole my mother's lighter while she was napping) I looked in my vanity mirror and said 'Bloody Mary' three times while turning.

I had my eyes closed the entire time and when I opened them and looked into the mirror, there she stood behind me. She had obnoxiously long nappy black hair, sunken in eyes, painted red lips, she wore a white gown stained with blood and her skin also had traces of blood on it.

I began to panic. I turned around and nothing was there but when I turned back to the mirror she still stood there. Then she began to speak. I couldn't hear what she said because I began to hyperventilate. I fell to my knees and when I eventually got back up that night. There were bloody hand prints on my mirror. I immediately cleaned up it and threw a blanket over the mirror.
That night I felt like I was being watched, but I refused to open my eyes. My clueless mother never noticed something was wrong with me180px-Bloody mary ghostThe Image in my Mirror.
DoNotBlinkAdded by DoNotBlink
. Every time I passed by a mirror I could feel Bloody Mary watching me. I refused to look in a mirror. A month later I thought I was safe from her so I took the blanket off my mirror. I looked in it and I only saw myself, in my room, nothing more. I sighed in relief and went on my way. That night while I was sleeping I heard a bell ring. It didn't sound like any bell I had ever heard before. Then I heard her speak again. Her words still burn into my brain like an undying flame.
"Little children who sleep the night away

Shall be met with a terrible fate.

May blood stain their body and their bones break

This bell with ring out but none shall be saved."

I was deeply afraid. Much too afraid to open my eyes. But I couldn't fall back asleep. The next night the same thing happened. That horrible bell rang out again and her voice came to me again.

"Little girl who sleeps upon this bed

You've escaped death's hand but not again.

You'll be met with the same fate that I have met

Sweet nightmares, sweet girl you'll soon be dead."

I was really scared now. So much so I couldn't stand it. I shot open my eyes and my room was empty. I looked over at my mirror and there was blood stains on my mirror. I turned over to my window and tried to go back to sleep with no avail. The next day I went over to my grandmothers house for the day. I got on her computer to search up Bloody Mary. When I did I clicked on multiple websites and read origin stories. They were all horrible and different. I didn't want to die like this let alone at all. I was only 10 almost 11 for gods sake! My grandmother's computer started jumping around and it crashed but right before it did, Bloody Mary's face covered the screen. I backed away from the computer and had my grandpa try to fix it. He had to get a new computer entirely.

I was screwed. Very screwed. But who would I go to for help? They would think I'm crazy or just a silly child. The two friends I had wouldn't understand. They were goody goody teachers pets. I had no idea where to go next. I put a blanket over my mirror again hoping it would help. I never told anyone my experiences until now. Even today, 5 years after it all happened I can't look at myself in the mirror the same way. Never look at whats standing behind you in a mirror.

Source

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #213 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 22:30:57 »
When I was very young, I was not the horror lover. So every time I watched a scary movie, I'd have nightmares. My story starts at school. I was in the 5th grade, an outcast from the other kids. Well, we were all in the girls bathroom and one girl started talking about Bloody Mary. She said, "If you turn all the lights out in a bathroom, lock the door. Light one candle and spin around three times looking into a mirror and say 'Bloody Mary' three times she'll show up behind you."

I was very doubtful of this but I thought I'd prove it wrong. Now as I said, I was a scaredy-cat as a child so I didn't do it the way she said. I had all the lights off but it was in the daytime and I was in my room, not the bathroom. I lit a candle (I stole my mother's lighter while she was napping) I looked in my vanity mirror and said 'Bloody Mary' three times while turning.

I had my eyes closed the entire time and when I opened them and looked into the mirror, there she stood behind me. She had obnoxiously long nappy black hair, sunken in eyes, painted red lips, she wore a white gown stained with blood and her skin also had traces of blood on it.

I began to panic. I turned around and nothing was there but when I turned back to the mirror she still stood there. Then she began to speak. I couldn't hear what she said because I began to hyperventilate. I fell to my knees and when I eventually got back up that night. There were bloody hand prints on my mirror. I immediately cleaned up it and threw a blanket over the mirror.
That night I felt like I was being watched, but I refused to open my eyes. My clueless mother never noticed something was wrong with me180px-Bloody mary ghostThe Image in my Mirror.
. Every time I passed by a mirror I could feel Bloody Mary watching me. I refused to look in a mirror. A month later I thought I was safe from her so I took the blanket off my mirror. I looked in it and I only saw myself, in my room, nothing more. I sighed in relief and went on my way. That night while I was sleeping I heard a bell ring. It didn't sound like any bell I had ever heard before. Then I heard her speak again. Her words still burn into my brain like an undying flame.

I was deeply afraid. Much too afraid to open my eyes. But I couldn't fall back asleep. The next night the same thing happened. That horrible bell rang out again and her voice came to me again.

I was really scared now. So much so I couldn't stand it. I shot open my eyes and my room was empty. I looked over at my mirror and there was blood stains on my mirror. I turned over to my window and tried to go back to sleep with no avail. The next day I went over to my grandmothers house for the day. I got on her computer to search up Bloody Mary. When I did I clicked on multiple websites and read origin stories. They were all horrible and different. I didn't want to die like this let alone at all. I was only 10 almost 11 for gods sake! My grandmother's computer started jumping around and it crashed but right before it did, Bloody Mary's face covered the screen. I backed away from the computer and had my grandpa try to fix it. He had to get a new computer entirely.

I was screwed. Very screwed. But who would I go to for help? They would think I'm crazy or just a silly child. The two friends I had wouldn't understand. They were goody goody teachers pets. I had no idea where to go next. I put a blanket over my mirror again hoping it would help. I never told anyone my experiences until now. Even today, 5 years after it all happened I can't look at myself in the mirror the same way. Never look at whats standing behind you in a mirror.

Source

Stfu

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
    • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #214 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 22:36:54 »
removed as it is a waste of page space

you really just pasted a full section of wikipedia here?

Offline Topre

« Reply #215 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 22:46:57 »
removed as it is a waste of page space

you really just pasted a full section of wikipedia here?

Someone wanted to change the topic, but I just noticed I copy and pasted the wrong thing.

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #216 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 23:45:17 »
Back on topic here...

I've only been here since January but here's my theory on why some of the same people "win" clack sales. I don't completely believe it myself, but if I had to pick a conspiracy I would pick this.

Assumptions:
- Clack knows his keys are popular because of Geekhack
- Popular GHers are more likely to stay
- Popular GHers are more likely to take pretty pictures

Possible Deductions:
- Popular GHers who are more likely to stay and take pretty pictures are more likely to keep clack keys in high value
- If clack wants to continue being a successful vendor, he should sell to these users that post often
- Clack has little benefit to selling to people who do not promote his product i.e. "buy and disappear"

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #217 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 07:42:05 »

Source

[creepy/copy] pasta
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #218 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 20:02:54 »
I suppose it is time to revive this thread so everybody who is buttmad about the EK sale format can whine

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #219 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 20:06:28 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #220 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 20:25:12 »
Where was that Clark Therapy thread?

Perhaps that should be revived too.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #221 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 20:34:49 »

done!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #222 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 20:35:50 »

why?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #223 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 20:36:48 »

why?

so the circlejerk can be complete

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #224 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 20:37:28 »

why?

'cause people are gonna be pissed if they don't get one.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #225 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 20:39:29 »

why?

so the circlejerk can be complete

maybe i'll get a clack to put on my HHKB ;)

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #226 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 11:39:31 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2015, 13:02:41 by esoomenona »

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #227 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 11:41:39 »
The conspiracy comes full circle. People were selling off their Nightowls for tons of money, and then BAM! Here they come on EK.

Who sold there nightowl?

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #228 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 11:50:47 »
The conspiracy comes full circle. People were selling off their Nightowls for tons of money, and then BAM! Here they come on EK.

Who sold there nightowl?
boost to eth0s apparently.  Thats the only one I know of.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #229 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 11:51:52 »

Who sold there nightowl?
boost to eth0s apparently.  Thats the only one I know of.

Awww, ok. I didn't know that eth0s bought that, I thought he always had it.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #230 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 16:27:49 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2015, 13:02:56 by esoomenona »

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #231 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 16:38:11 »
Someone sold one to melt.

That was a T2 (or T3)

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #232 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 16:54:30 »
Almost 100% sure there is only 1 Night Owl out there right now.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #233 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 18:10:15 »

Not for long, and only if you are not referring to the EK office.

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #234 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 18:46:07 »

Not for long, and only if you are not referring to the EK office.
Correct :P

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #235 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 19:05:26 »
EK posted a picture back in august of the night owl in one of these tin foil threads..implying there would be an upcoming sale with night owls..really not that hard to wrap your head around..

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #236 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 19:15:24 »
EK posted a picture back in august of the night owl in one of these tin foil threads..implying there would be an upcoming sale with night owls..really not that hard to wrap your head around..
Dubs you didn't think an EK sale was coming.  We talked about it in IRC once.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #237 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 19:16:36 »

Link?

Must have missed that one.

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #238 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 19:18:10 »

Link?

Must have missed that one.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=47357.msg1008708#msg1008708

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #239 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 19:55:33 »
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY CLACK. FOR IT IS THE RULER OF THIS "KEYBOARD" FORUM.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #240 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 19:57:00 »
Geekhackers live it up,
Clack Clack,
Give it up.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #241 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 19:58:54 »
join the circlejerk

offer your best to the almighty clack

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #242 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 20:00:59 »

^^^this^^^

Is there no other reason to exist on the forum? I have seen new member posts where they state that they are joining so that they can get clacks. Geekhack is dying.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #243 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 20:02:21 »

^^^this^^^

Is there no other reason to exist on the forum? I have seen new member posts where they state that they are joining so that they can get clacks. Geekhack is dying.

Don't you know those are all sock puppet accounts.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #244 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 20:02:58 »

^^^this^^^

GEEKHACK IS DEAD.

LONG LIVE THE KING CLACK SKULLS.

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #245 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 20:03:20 »

^^^this^^^

I bet that a few are. I hope that they all are.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #246 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 20:12:30 »

^^^this^^^

Its all those people from reddit.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #247 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 20:13:45 »

^^^this^^^

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #248 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 20:17:14 »

^^^this^^^

Nice double post.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #249 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 20:17:35 »

^^^this^^^

Nice double post.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013