Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4183834 times)

Offline Starius

Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #27650 on: Thu, 12 March 2020, 16:05:33 »
When my father left the Air Force in the 70s, he brought home a awesome Pioneer HiFi setup: speakers, turntable, reel to reel player, and a SX-737 receiver.
This was our main home music setup when I was young, and after dad didn’t really care about music as much anymore as life went on, I put the system in my bedroom as a young teen.  But as I got older, I wanted more room so put it all in the basement at some point.
At some point in the late 90s, my folks sold it all to a consignment store for $15. I was shattered when I found out.  I know I’ll never get the whole setup back (I’ve long since created my own HiFi setup) but for the last 20 years I’ve wanted to get a SX-737 again. I’ve too many memories wrapped up in that model and it’s become my dream radio tuner in my mind.

I finally bit the bullet and bought one off eBay for $313. It looked like it was in great shape. 
It arrived yesterday.
It was damaged.
I couldn’t believe how the seller had packaged it. It was face down in a printer box with very little bubble wrap.
Knobs were bent and the display glass was cracked and shattered. I was dumbfounded and heartbroken.
I am more upset about the loss of this receiver than I am the potential loss of $300.  They still make money, but no one is making any more 1974 Pioneer receivers.

I know in the grand scheme of things, this is not a important matter. It’s not life and death, it’s not corona virus, it’s not the end of the world.  But opening that box, I had 20 some years of anticipation bubbling up in me and it all came crashing down when I saw the condition of that receiver. I’m surprised at the level of depression I’ve been fighting to avoid. I suspect I feel nostalgia to be a cure to mental health on some level.

A more practical concern.... I’ve been using eBay since 1999 and this is the first case in which I’ve ever needed to attempt a return. No idea how that’s going to turn out. 

But all I really care about is getting a SX-737 in nice shape. 

I really wish my folks had never sold ours in the first place.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #27651 on: Thu, 12 March 2020, 16:12:43 »

It'll happen, just takes time.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #27652 on: Thu, 12 March 2020, 17:44:50 »
coronavirus cancelled FIRST tourtaments and season, also vacation

we worked so hard and all our robot can do is shoot balls and lift, so it won't be helpful in society

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #27653 on: Thu, 12 March 2020, 18:36:05 »

I am probably about the same age as your father, and I had numerous stereo setups from the 1970s and 1980s. I still prefer gear of that vintage and use it today.

Pioneer gear was excellent and I still have an SX-450 (several steps down from the 737) in my workshop, but for my general living room receiver I have an NAD 7020 driving JBL 62T monitors. The NAD is quite comparable to the Pioneer in sound and features with a lot of those little niceties such as multiple tape inputs and the ability to record something while listening to something else. And clean working 1980s gear is more readily available than 1970s gear for various reasons.

The downside may be that the NAD is quite stark and severe in its styling, unlike the warmth of the Pioneer styling with wood and brushed aluminum. Sansui was another favorite of mine but it was also less warm in its styling.

But if you want what you want, you will find one eventually. And if you can use a soldering iron, you might look into replacing its "death capacitors" at some point.

https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/sound-of-vintage-sansui-vs-marantz-vs-pioneer.491285/

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #27654 on: Thu, 12 March 2020, 19:12:01 »
I couldn’t believe how the seller had packaged it. It was face down in a printer box with very little bubble wrap.
Knobs were bent and the display glass was cracked and shattered. I was dumbfounded and heartbroken.
I am more upset about the loss of this receiver than I am the potential loss of $300.
Still... You should be able to get money back. It is the seller's responsibility to pack properly.
And it should teach the seller to not skimp on padding again, so that it doesn't happen to someone else later.

Something similar happened to me about a year ago. Do be polite about it and provide sufficient photo evidence of both the shattered glass and of the shoddy packaging.

Offline Starius

« Reply #27655 on: Thu, 12 March 2020, 21:46:01 »

It'll happen, just takes time.

Thanks, TP.
An old college roommate/friend told me much the same thing this morning.
I've waited this long, I guess I can wait longer.

I am more upset about the loss of this receiver than I am the potential loss of $300.
Still... You should be able to get money back. It is the seller's responsibility to pack properly.
And it should teach the seller to not skimp on padding again, so that it doesn't happen to someone else later.

Something similar happened to me about a year ago. Do be polite about it and provide sufficient photo evidence of both the shattered glass and of the shoddy packaging.

I did submit pictures of the damage right away, though I didn't take pics of the packaging itself.  I didn't think of that, but I still do have it all.
Should I get the opportunity to send it back, I'd like to send it back packaged better than it was when I received it. No use hurting it any more than it already has been hurt.  A refund would be ideal, but as of this posting I haven't heard back from the seller yet.

I am probably about the same age as your father, and I had numerous stereo setups from the 1970s and 1980s. I still prefer gear of that vintage and use it today.

Pioneer gear was excellent and I still have an SX-450 (several steps down from the 737) in my workshop, but for my general living room receiver I have an NAD 7020 driving JBL 62T monitors. The NAD is quite comparable to the Pioneer in sound and features with a lot of those little niceties such as multiple tape inputs and the ability to record something while listening to something else. And clean working 1980s gear is more readily available than 1970s gear for various reasons.

The downside may be that the NAD is quite stark and severe in its styling, unlike the warmth of the Pioneer styling with wood and brushed aluminum. Sansui was another favorite of mine but it was also less warm in its styling.

But if you want what you want, you will find one eventually. And if you can use a soldering iron, you might look into replacing its "death capacitors" at some point.

https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/sound-of-vintage-sansui-vs-marantz-vs-pioneer.491285/

It really is all about the SX-737 model for me.  I have a rather eclectic hifi setup now including a Vincent Audio SA-T1 tube amp (my most expensive piece of gear), a pair of Audiosource AMP Two's (and even a pair of very rare Audio Source AMP 7T's though they are overkill for my speakers and not using them.) As well as a few other components.  I pretty much just intend to use the SX-737 as a radio tuner at this point.  But I have a very sentimental attachment to that receiver.  I spent a lot of nights gazing at that cool backlit display, listening to music.  I've seen a lot of serviced units that have the bulbs replaced with LEDs, and I'm trying to avoid getting one of those truth be told.  I prefer that original bulb light.  But you're right Fohat, there are a lot of other components that should be serviced depending on condition.   Thankfully there appear to be a good supply of kits out there for that purpose.  And even some business that still service these old units.  I'm just going to have to be more selective on a seller that knows how to protect them.  And be willing to pay the extra cost for such quality and service, I guess.  I'll keep searching.  But I gotta settle this current matter first. 

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #27656 on: Fri, 13 March 2020, 18:21:06 »
ear infection, can't wear iems.
I love Elzy

Offline Kavik

« Reply #27657 on: Sat, 14 March 2020, 22:58:24 »
I'm not sure if I'm actually bothered by this or not: the half marathon in April that I signed up for has been postponed until October because of the damned virus. This is actually a good thing since my training has sucked thus far and it give me more time; however, the organizers had the gall to state that the registration is still non-refundable per their policy even though they've rescheduled it for SIX MONTHS later, and having the money back now would actually be helpful. It also changes my fitness plans rather significantly for the year since I had planned on shifting back to lifting weights after this and gaining some body weight. I guess I'll just have to keep starving myself and doing cardio to stay light until October.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #27658 on: Sun, 15 March 2020, 07:07:33 »
I guess I'll just have to keep starving myself and doing cardio to stay light until October.
Why?  Doesn't sound like you're going to set a world record so just get to a sensible weight/bulk and combine fitness with strength, that's surely more healthy anyway.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Kavik

« Reply #27659 on: Sun, 15 March 2020, 20:54:24 »
I guess I'll just have to keep starving myself and doing cardio to stay light until October.
Why?  Doesn't sound like you're going to set a world record so just get to a sensible weight/bulk and combine fitness with strength, that's surely more healthy anyway.

Ha, true, but I would at least like to set a personal record. Training requires limited physical resources (and time), and lifting and running are only compatible for so long. Eventually to get better at one, the other has to suffer. I don't really have motivation to half ass both at the same time.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27660 on: Sun, 15 March 2020, 21:19:42 »

Ha, true, but I would at least like to set a personal record. Training requires limited physical resources (and time), and lifting and running are only compatible for so long. Eventually to get better at one, the other has to suffer. I don't really have motivation to half ass both at the same time.

Eat veggie,  get STrog.. All the top-tier endurance runners are vegan..

Turns out it's been a close kept secret.  but now we know.

Offline JackMikk91

• https://virivr.com.au
« Reply #27661 on: Wed, 18 March 2020, 05:38:14 »
I am worried that due to quarantine, many in my family cannot work and this will negatively affect our financial situation.

Offline iri

« Reply #27662 on: Mon, 23 March 2020, 15:45:24 »
Hello lockdown.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #27663 on: Mon, 23 March 2020, 16:23:55 »
Getting a full time job in an office certinally aint happening now. The number of job postings was already dwindling last week, during what is supposed to be the start of the hiring season. This week looks to be even worse. I thought I could at least scab a job from someone to scared to come in, but not when everything is shutting down.
It makes me wonder how are people without income who live paycheck to paycheck will possibly be able to get through a multi-month lockdown.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #27664 on: Mon, 23 March 2020, 20:42:59 »
Hello lockdown.
I'm so confused - was at work and missed the official announcement but had a call from my cousin to say non-essential work is banned and he's off.  Got home to an e-mail saying we're still working but they're going to contact their MP?!  Maybe it will change before I'm due in tomorrow...

I'm bothered that much like last year when my brain went today I have a random painful swelling, this time in my elbow.  Last time it was doctor -> drugs -> swelling gone, what can I do this time other than live with it?
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27665 on: Tue, 24 March 2020, 01:34:20 »
I'm bothered that much like last year when my brain went today I have a random painful swelling, this time in my elbow.  Last time it was doctor -> drugs -> swelling gone, what can I do this time other than live with it?

Veggie Stew,  Low sodium, Standing desk, 100 Pushups, 100 Situps, followed by 5km cycling. Everyday, Do not use air conditioning. Fruits, 

NO EGGS/Meat/Milk/Fish/Refined Oils of any kind.

Watch the Game Changers Documentary on Netflix, or Arggh-matey publishing.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #27666 on: Tue, 24 March 2020, 02:48:19 »

Veggie Stew,  Low sodium, Standing desk, 100 Pushups, 100 Situps, followed by 5km cycling. Everyday, Do not use air conditioning. Fruits, 

Show Image

Yeah, any documentary proceed with a warning that all info within may be detrimental to your health and is not approved by doctors is sure to be the answer.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27667 on: Tue, 24 March 2020, 02:57:09 »
Yeah, any documentary proceed with a warning that all info within may be detrimental to your health and is not approved by doctors is sure to be the answer.

Actually, the Game Changers Documentary is 100% science backed, coming from the highest academic medical sources. Harvard Health, Oxford Health, ETC.

Every claim on every scene of every segment is annotated and referenced.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #27668 on: Tue, 24 March 2020, 05:36:44 »

Show Image

Yes that's a long term cure - I do most of it already but pushups with a painful elbow aren't happening.  Heavy lifting at work may also be a problem...  I'm more worried that I'm going to become an idiot again, if I'm not already and just haven't noticed.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27669 on: Tue, 24 March 2020, 08:40:51 »
Yes that's a long term cure - I do most of it already but pushups with a painful elbow aren't happening.  Heavy lifting at work may also be a problem...  I'm more worried that I'm going to become an idiot again, if I'm not already and just haven't noticed.

Cruciferous Veggies, Epic 4 Brain-Health.

Offline Starius

« Reply #27670 on: Tue, 24 March 2020, 09:08:59 »
As a follow up to my previous concern, I was able to send the SX-737 back to the seller and get a refund.
So I guess the situation was resolved in the best way possible.  I’ll stay on the lookout for another SX-737, but perhaps these aren’t the best times right now for spending money on unnecessities. 

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #27671 on: Tue, 24 March 2020, 10:03:40 »

I was able to send the SX-737 back to the seller and get a refund.

Presumably that seller learned a lesson about packaging. The problem is, you never know which boxes will be handled normally and which will fall onto concrete from the 2nd floor.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #27672 on: Thu, 26 March 2020, 21:29:32 »
This week trains have been running every two hours instead of every hour, due to corona.  Next week and beyond they will still be every two hours but for some reason they've swapped which hours, meaning I have the choice of cycle the canal and pass loads of people at an unsafe distance or arrive an hour early every day.  Can't hang around outside or I'll be fined so guess that means I'll have to do overtime.  If this wasn't annoying enough they've cancelled both the late trains which is hardly surprising considering there was just me on it yesterday but still. 

Also my arms still itch despite sweating all week wearing long sleeves in the hope that would help.  It hasn't.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline clankgy1

• Formerly digifiend
« Reply #27673 on: Tue, 31 March 2020, 01:18:30 »
I really wish the people in the Discord channel I entered (and quickly exited) after inquiring about asking a question on an upcoming group by were as nice as most people in this community.  I now want nothing to do with the product, the company hosting the Discord channel, or the product designer going forward despite the rudeness not being directly their fault.

With the limited availability of some products, their rudeness will work to their benefit, and that bothers me even more.
RF87U 55g (damaged)  |  AV3 w/POM Plate  |  Thermal (to be built)  |  ID80v1 (to be rebuilt)  |  Tokyo60

Offline odysseusgiacosa

« Reply #27674 on: Sat, 04 April 2020, 13:12:49 »
I might get away with it ... good one on the left, broken on the right.

(Attachment Link)

And it kinds clips over the bump at the bottom of the cylinder.

(Attachment Link)

I know I'm unable to help you with this damage, but could you please give the keyboard's dimensions (width, length, height), as I'm in the process of recreating these terminal in 3D? Thank you in advance.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #27675 on: Sat, 04 April 2020, 13:19:38 »
Mum suggested I go shopping with my cousin tomorrow because two people can go together.  Does she not realise that the last thing two people who are both still working should be doing is jumping in a car together?  If she's intelligent and thought this was OK what are the stupid people doing?  Scary.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline iri

« Reply #27676 on: Sun, 05 April 2020, 07:21:54 »
Mum suggested I go shopping with my cousin tomorrow because two people can go together
If they live in the same household.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27677 on: Sun, 05 April 2020, 07:22:56 »
Mum suggested I go shopping with my cousin tomorrow because two people can go together.  Does she not realise that the last thing two people who are both still working should be doing is jumping in a car together?  If she's intelligent and thought this was OK what are the stupid people doing?  Scary.

She's thinking some mad max stuff is gonna happen, and that's why you need backup.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #27678 on: Sun, 05 April 2020, 15:47:23 »
Mum suggested I go shopping with my cousin tomorrow because two people can go together
Exactly.  It's not rocket science...

She's thinking some mad max stuff is gonna happen, and that's why you need backup.
Here? :))  I went shopping alone, plenty of tissues, toilet paper and even hand sanitizer - still nothing on the bleach shelves though.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27679 on: Sun, 05 April 2020, 16:08:21 »
Exactly.  It's not rocket science...

Here? :))  I went shopping alone, plenty of tissues, toilet paper and even hand sanitizer - still nothing on the bleach shelves though.

WITNESSSSS.... !!!

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #27680 on: Tue, 07 April 2020, 06:09:40 »
Not really a bother but what was a scammer thinking trying to get me to click on the most blatant phishing link ever?

Code: [Select]
https://phishtank.com/view_phish_redirect.php?phish_id=6481212
Somehow I don't believe this is EE :))
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #27681 on: Tue, 07 April 2020, 07:52:05 »
Not really a bother but what was a scammer thinking trying to get me to click on the most blatant phishing link ever?

A fan site for the band Phish?

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #27682 on: Tue, 07 April 2020, 19:05:53 »

A fan site for the band Phish?

Could be, but the content of the e-mail claimed EE had messed up and I should log in to confirm my details, but it didn't contain my name, account or phone number.  Classic phishing...
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #27683 on: Tue, 07 April 2020, 22:28:31 »
During this quarantine my room has started to smell like an old person's home. Probably something to do with living the lifestyle of a 96 year old shut in.

Offline Dumble_Hub

• Lets Go Bills!!!
« Reply #27684 on: Tue, 07 April 2020, 23:06:27 »
Vent time,

I been away from home on work for a little more than 6 months now. I was supposed to return a month ago but because of COVID I am stuck indefinitely away from my home and car and life. Then on top of that my landlord called me to inform me that my bathroom got backed up and flooded into my office destroying my floors and walls. My landlord moved all my stuff out of my office to keep it from getting damaged, hopfully he treats my keebs carefully.

What's life without a little chaos I guess. :-\

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #27685 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 05:39:20 »
My landlord moved all my stuff out of my office to keep it from getting damaged, hopfully he treats my keebs carefully.

I'd rather a slightly damaged keyboard than one covered in sewage but hopefully he was kind and they're safe :-X
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline -Jerry-

• OR '1'='1'
    • Jerry Talks Tech
« Reply #27686 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 05:59:40 »
Social isolation is entirely necessary, but... I can't wait till the day I can pay a childcare provider to look after my kid again!

I work in computing and my wife works in video production. Thus, she must work in our office with her 40" monitor and I must work at the kitchen table on a spare computer while watching my 3-year old causing the usual levels of chaos then resting on the sofa watching Paw Patrol. The only thing that is keeping me somewhat sane is the knowledge that my wife is going on furlough next week and we'll be able to split the child-watching 50/50, so she gets one day up in the office crafting and I get one day up in the office working, then rotate until the weekend where we have our family time.

This is a situation that is very much a first world problem, with many people losing their jobs and contracting the virus, but it's still a bother.
"Romeo"     "Split75"   "Melody96"     "KBD8X MKII"     "Womier K87"

Offline -Jerry-

• OR '1'='1'
    • Jerry Talks Tech
« Reply #27687 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 06:02:26 »
My landlord moved all my stuff out of my office to keep it from getting damaged, hopfully he treats my keebs carefully.

I'd rather a slightly damaged keyboard than one covered in sewage but hopefully he was kind and they're safe :-X

Definitely the lesser of two evils! Here's hoping that he recognised their value, on the plus side, keyboards are sturdy, I'd be more worried if he collected lego models or ceramics.
"Romeo"     "Split75"   "Melody96"     "KBD8X MKII"     "Womier K87"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27688 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 08:12:38 »
Social isolation is entirely necessary, but... I can't wait till the day I can pay a childcare provider to look after my kid again!

I work in computing and my wife works in video production. Thus, she must work in our office with her 40" monitor and I must work at the kitchen table on a spare computer while watching my 3-year old causing the usual levels of chaos then resting on the sofa watching Paw Patrol. The only thing that is keeping me somewhat sane is the knowledge that my wife is going on furlough next week and we'll be able to split the child-watching 50/50, so she gets one day up in the office crafting and I get one day up in the office working, then rotate until the weekend where we have our family time.

This is a situation that is very much a first world problem, with many people losing their jobs and contracting the virus, but it's still a bother.

You get um his own laptop righ... Uninstall the internet browser,   you get um wireless headfones,  install the Starcraft..

enter peace and quiet.

Offline Dumble_Hub

• Lets Go Bills!!!
« Reply #27689 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 23:03:50 »

Definitely the lesser of two evils! Here's hoping that he recognised their value, on the plus side, keyboards are sturdy, I'd be more worried if he collected lego models or ceramics.

Im glad he got everything out of harms way and i'm confident that nothing is damaged. Just one of those things you wish you could be there for.

He's a 74 yo Italian man, so I imagine he was confused to see one computer and 11 keyboards...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27690 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 23:42:14 »
Im glad he got everything out of harms way and i'm confident that nothing is damaged. Just one of those things you wish you could be there for.

He's a 74 yo Italian man, so I imagine he was confused to see one computer and 11 keyboards...

He prolly went, di's guysa ha(k3r,  then went to the video store to rent hackers (1995) on VHS, watched it, plotted to hire Dumble to haxx into his children's email account to snoop on them.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #27691 on: Tue, 14 April 2020, 09:28:21 »
Well S###t. My paper route company said they'll stop making flyers until the end of april. There goes my cash income ):

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #27692 on: Fri, 17 April 2020, 14:50:01 »
Hadn't realized how pale I've gotten until a stray shaft of sunlight hit my forearm and the hairs burst into flames. Practically translucent.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #27693 on: Sat, 18 April 2020, 01:58:10 »
Have you ever noticed how pee bubbles look like spider eyes?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #27694 on: Sat, 18 April 2020, 07:49:49 »
You should back off on the weed just a bit.

Offline bliss

« Reply #27695 on: Sat, 18 April 2020, 10:35:30 »
Overly fantastic ETAs.

Offline bliss

« Reply #27697 on: Sun, 19 April 2020, 03:40:11 »
Overly fantastic ETAs.

This is young people drug slang ?

Thanks, TP, but I am not as young as I look. Must be the moisturizer :thumb:

Offline ddrfraser1

• RIP Neil
« Reply #27698 on: Sun, 19 April 2020, 10:25:13 »
Keyboards with smaller form factors that put an insert key instead of end...  >:D

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #27699 on: Wed, 22 April 2020, 23:23:26 »
What flavor is boba supposed to be? Like a licorice mucous?