Author Topic: tinymakesthings | cooking...  (Read 129255 times)

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
    • Check out my stuff here!
tinymakesthings | cooking...
« on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 11:29:08 »
blip
« Last Edit: Tue, 23 April 2019, 14:11:18 by tinymakesthings »

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
tinymakesthings
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 11:33:51 »
Previous Sales
-------------------------
May Sale
More
Colorways this sale:
https://imgur.com/a/oiuZgob

Spring Sweets Sale (3/24/18)
More
Spring Sweets Sale | Sat 3/24/18 12PM PDT to Sun 3/25 12 PM (24 hours)

Colorways:
Lemonade Yeti - $25

Lime Yeti - $25

Strawberry Patch Yeti <--- this was cancelled from the sale

Orange Dreamsicle Yeti - $30

Febi Yeti Sale (2/22/18)
More
Each cap was $30.
Colorways:
Concrete Slab

Eagol

pUkeSA

Is it 2018 Yet(i) Sale (12/30/17)
More
Sale info:
Date: 12/30 at 12 PM PST (started at 1 actually).
(I will close it at 12/31 at 1PM PST because I was late with the form!)
Style: 24 hour raffle entry

I didn't make a sale album (like one picture for each colorway) because I'm lazy but here is the one picture with all of the colorways:

There are 6 colors (from left to right, including glossy variants):
Grape Gummy (Glossy/Not Glossy), True Blue, Baby Blue (Non Glossy/Glossy), Jadesheen (Glossy), Aqua, Milky Mint
Each cap cost $25.

so I heard you like butts?

Sushkey Sale (9/14/16)
imgur album + prices
purchase stickers via StickerMule
More

Alright guys... here it is.
The announcement! Or at least, the sale date! 9/14, 8PM PST, 24 hours.

Soooo something that I will give a bit more details on later is that I will be doing some giveaways on my Twitch stream (twitch.tv/tinyteee) two times during this week. Once on Weds, and once on Saturday. I actually started streaming on Twitch about a month ago, mostly doing my clay keycap stuff and I will also occasionally play games! I'm still really new to all this, so please excuse my noobiness. You can stop by if you're interested in seeing how I do these things. If you drop by, please say hi :)

Will also have giveaways elsewhere (here and probably instagram) since I know not everyone will be able to (or want to make) the stream! :) More details to come.

------------------------------------------

GH GIVEAWAY
Hey guys! Raffle opens in around 24 hours :) To celebrate the awesome community here, I'm giving away two Tako (octopus) nigiri -red-ish and orange- that are not part of my sale, as pictured here:

To enter, post about what your favorite kind of sushi is and draw me a picture of it (include your username in the pic please)! If you don't like sushi, I totally understand, draw a picture of a fish doing a normal human activity (i.e. driving a car, playing video games, reading, eating sushi LOL, etc. get creative!). RNG for one winner, and will pick another one. You don't have to be the best artist, I'm looking for effort as well :) Window closes at 7PM PST on 9/14. So around 23 hours to enter. Cheers!

« Last Edit: Wed, 01 August 2018, 22:29:02 by tinymakesthings »

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
tinymakesthings // Sushkey Sale
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:35:48 »
Extra Life 2017 Archived Post
More
12 hour stream starting at 11am PST!

Schedule for stream (times are in PST):
*this can change, possibly appearances from other artisans as well
11-1 - Mario Odyssey/RL - galaxkeycaps, skdcables, kachakeys, wylte (junkdrawer keycaps), tesletron (greenwalddesigns.com), DixieMech, zorb
1-3 - L4D2 - coz, widdlekitty
3-4 - Short break for Trivia/Drawful? kachakeys
4-6 - RL/LoL/depends on people?? flexible time. binge?
6-8 - Drawful/Trivia - primecaps, kachakeys
8-11? - OW - polysculpture (clackeys) , ipee9932cd, busgamer, zeal, that-canadian, kachakeys, koala-t (KK)

Important links:
- Album of prizes (not all prizes have pictures)
- Complete list of all prizes
- Donation Page
- Form to fill out after donating to be entered into raffle
- Stream link:  twitch.tv/tinyteee

Currently, here is a list of artisans who are contributing to the raffle pool:
More
Booper
BroCaps
att1cus of finchcaps
fiscal_rascal of Rascal Caps
Mr. Brewballs of Brewcaps
eat_the_food of Nightcaps
jtm_sea (elcapn)
Clackeys
skdcables
krytone of Krap Caps
Landcaps
gadzkun aka Caps Simulacra
nocturalowl of Navacaps
JunkDrawer Keycaps
galaxkeycap
Kachakeys
Primecaps
Artkey Universe
cozkeycaps
busgamer aka idea23
redbanshee of BadNewsCaps
Bgnu-Thun
salvun
HungerWorkStudios
Softkeys of Keylusion
boomsnapcaps
Ramaworks
spacecat.designs
Escapofficial
lovechan of HLZZ
alphakeycaps
NYCaps
Deathcaps
70ms
Alveeno
Keyforge
Komatozkaps
Chillcaps
ImpendingxDoom
(+ Sek1ne)

(these have already contributed caps but they were raffled off at the Bay Area meetup!)
KKtw
Mitchcapped
SuitedUpKeycaps (Bambino)
ipee9932cd

List of vendors who have donated:
More
SpaceCatDesign, Maple Computing, and Chillcaps.
TheKeyCompany
Zeal
Smashing Acrylics
Switchsmith Co.
mykeyboard.eu
Greenwald Designs
Specialeemade
Dixiemech.com
Mechbox

Extra Life 2016 Archived Post
More
Heyo!

As a small time streamer, I wanted to participate in Extra Life this year. Extra Life is this huge worldwide celebration of the social impact of gamers. I'm planning on doing a stream this Saturday to help raise money for my local children's hospital. My goal is $500 this year! Damn guys, moving onto next goal of $1000! Okay, $2000 is a pretty reach goal, so let's just put that there. In addition to the stream, I will be hosting raffles for donors!

I'm very excited for the raffle prizes this time around. I have some of my own stuff up for raffle but thought it would be even better to partner with some other artisans. It was pretty last minute, but I've reached out to many artisans in the community and they have offered to pitch in some of their keycaps to put into the pool! There is also a last pool of games to pass on the joys of gaming!

Pool A - MX Artisans
Pool B - Topre Artisans
Pool C - Games : OW, Rocket League, TableTop Simulator

Cough, not to name drop, cough, but here's a list of some of the artisans so far (in no particular order):
ImpendingxDoom
alveeno
Krytone (KRAP)
Sneaky Potato (KeyForge)
Bambino (Suited Up)
nocturalowl (Navacaps)
RocketGruntJake (Just Another Keymaker)
dgneo
cozmonort (Coz Caps)
jpecina
raenbo (Aerokeys)
redbanshee (Bad News caps)
eat_the_food (Nightcaps)
fendent
KeyKollectiv
zorberema (Zorb caps)
rpeterclark
nubbinator
Mattc777
Softkeys
widdlekitty 
HKP
Ramage
Joiha
(and me!)
and mrboovn who has graciously donated some of his artisan keycaps though he is not one himself!

Here's an album of all the caps that I will be updating as pics are released: album

If I didn't contact you (apologies! I just went through the most recent sale threads for a general list of active artisans), and you are an artisan that wants to contribute, please PM me :)

Each dollar you donate is equivalent to 1 raffle ticket, and you can put them into different pools if you would like. After you donate, you will need to fill out the raffle form below (need to include a screenshot of the receipt email for verification purchases). You can wait until more of the caps are revealed to fill out the raffle form! I'm not trying to be mean, but there is a $3 min donation to be entered into the raffles! Please also note, if you donate totally anonymously (there's also an option only to let me see your name, which is fine), you will not be able to participate in the raffle because I can't verify your identity :(

I will be updating which artisans and caps will be in the pools (hopefully with some pics).

For my stream, I'm planning on doing a mix of gaming + creative content (I show my clay crafting process on stream!) for 12 hours from 2pm to 2am. There will also be stream only giveaways, so stop by and hangout for some more chances to win stuff :)

Twitch Channel
Extra Life Page
Raffle Entry Form

Just wanted to say thank you in advance to anyone that donates, whether in caps, through money, or even just your time spent watching my stream. I appreciate it dearly <3 And I know so will the kids!

FAQs (updating this as more questions get asked :P)
Q: What happens if I make another donation and I have already filled out the form once?
A: Fill out the form again, but make sure you use the same information (username, donor name) as you did before so we can consolidate your raffle entries!

Q: When do I have to fill out the raffle form by?
A: Raffle form will close roughly at 8am on Sunday, Nov. 6th (Pacific). The drawing will happen on Sunday, and winners should be announced Sunday as well.

Q: Can I win more than once?
A: Yep! Each cap/set will be raffled off individually. If you win, that single ticket will be discarded, but you still will have the rest of your tickets (i.e. if you donated $25 and won once, you still have 24 entries). This is so that if someone was to donate a really large amount of money, it seems fair they can win > 1 cap. We might have to implement a win cap ceiling if the amount gets too high (so we can still spread some love around!) but for the moment, you can win multiple caps, for as many times.

Extra Life 2016 Archived After Post
More
I'm not the most eloquent person so I'm sorry in advance for my noob writing.

As I woke up this morning, I still could feel myself shaking from the excitement of last night. You guys are seriously amazing.

Our final total as of this post is:

To give a short recap for those who weren't able to catch the stream, we hovered around 50 viewers on average for the entirety of the stream (hit 60-70s when I got hosted by the team I was on), which is basically double my normal viewership. We hit 2K pretty early on in the stream (we were at 1.7K at the start) and then I moved the goal to 5K because I was like, why not. Towards the middle part of the stream, we were still pretty far at around 3K mark. Then we got a huge donation of around 700 dollars and we were around 4.4K when the stream hit the last 20 mins. I was pretty certain 600 in the last few mins was not gonna happen .. but someone donated 100 and then my mod came in with a clutch donation to push us to 5K. I literally cried on stream. You can find the whole VOD here - I've highlighted the whole thing so I can have it 5ever :')

I came into the Extra Life campaign thinking that 500 was going to be a pretty decent goal. We smashed through that within the first day and now have gotten 10x that amount.

First, I want to thank all the artisans who donated. You guys are so awesome for being so quick to respond and generous in your donations. We had a total of 71 caps/sets (Topre + MX) donated. I was expecting a few artisans because I asked so late, but most artisans responded quickly and were more than happy to throw in something (some even went out of their way to make something special for EL!). I even got messages from people (who I had missed) who were offering up their caps into the raffle. Thanks for contributing your artwork to this raffle, and I hope this paves the way for future collaborations for other great causes.

Secondly, a big round of applause to the mechanical keyboard community. I know sometimes we have our disagreements about what switch is the best (cough MXBlues4life cough), what layout to use, or which keyset is the prettiest, but I think this event alone shows that we can all agree on one thing: when we pool our resources and work together, we can make a big difference. We are passionate people and it's so awesome to see everyone pitching in for a great cause like this. Extra Life 2017, 24 hour stream anyone? :P

Lastly, thank you to all my Twitch followers, viewers, regulars, and fellow streamers. I was hosted by 15+ channels by the end of the night, had a bunch of other streamers hang out, and many of my loyal viewers stop by and support the cause. Thanks for all the cheering, encouragement, and laughs to help me stay positive and energized throughout the stream. Even if you were just lurking, each view counts to help raise visibility of my channel, so I am grateful for each and every one of you too.

For all those that donated any amount, thank you so much for your support. For all those that stopped by for any amount of time to watch the stream, thank you so much for your time. For all those have chipped in caps for the raffle, thank you for your resources.

Words cannot express how overwhelmed I am. You are all wonderful people.

Total donated as of now: $5,145.37

172 Total Donations Received (although some people donated more than once)

140+ People who entered into raffle

Entries per pool
Pool A (MX) - 2415
Pool B (Topre) - 744
Pool C (Games) - 19 (heh)

The largest donation was $731.16, from an anonymous donation. The second largest was $500, by my mod from Twitch, beefcunningham. He's the one that put us at 5K during the last few minutes of the stream :')

Total Caps/Sets Raffled Off:
MX - 54
Topre - 17

Raffle has been finished, messages will be sent out shortly by the end of the night. My mod beefcunningcam is also sending out emails on behalf of team tiny. Because of the last minute-ness of this event, some caps have not been completed yet. We will send them out within the next few weeks! Thanks for your patience. For those that didn't win, I'm terribly sorry, but am still grateful for your monetary support.

Lovely people who donated caps to the raffle (27 total):
alveeno
Bambino
coz
dgneo
eat_the_food
fendent
HumbleOracle
ImpendingxDoom
Joiha
jpecina
KeyKollectiv
Krytone
martinyeah
Mattc777
mrboovn
Mr.BrewBalls
nocturalowl
nubbinator
raenbo
Ramage
redbanshee
RocketGruntJake
rpeterclark
Sneaky Potato
Softkeys
widdlekitty
zorberema

I've said thank you a bunch of times, but I can't say it enough. Thanks everyone!

<3 tiny
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 February 2018, 11:17:00 by tinymakesthings »

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
Re: tinymakesthings // Sushkey Sale
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 12:55:13 »
STICKERS
I really like stickers so I made a bunch :<

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 12:56:31 »
:eek:

oh

my

god

yes

Offline HouseofSuffering

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 13:03:42 »
Kewl!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: tinymakesthings // Sushkey Sale (TBA soon)
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 13:08:40 »
:eek:

Oh

my

goodness.

Yes.

Offline Elth

• Easy now fuzzy little man peach
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 13:09:55 »
Waaaaaant
TGR Jane V2 | TGR 910 | TGR Jane CE

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 13:11:39 »
Very cute tiny.

super clean lines!!! :thumb:

Offline Dr_Alphabet

« Reply #9 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 13:17:18 »
this is great

Look at me. Look at me. Look what I can do. I'm amazing - Peter Gabriel

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #10 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 13:18:03 »
Looks great,  cute stickers too!  I'll throw one on my bottle
Hi :)

Offline Scarlett

« Reply #11 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 16:41:36 »
One order of sushi pleaseee :p

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 17:20:41 »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 17:34:04 »

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 17:48:08 »
so cute

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 17:50:06 »
Show Image

Now you're cookin'.

those are my new sculpts. sushkats. like them dad?

Offline derezzed

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 18:12:06 »
These are awesome.  I see wasabi and soy sauce stickers (love the soy sauce sticker) but no wasabi or soy sauce caps.  Maybe in the next round?  Also, a masago cap would be great.

Offline satricion

« Reply #17 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 18:16:27 »
Amazing :)

Offline rurushu

« Reply #18 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 00:47:39 »
are they -musubi inspired caps?

because they do remind me of his profile pic  :D

good job tiny!

Offline Zealousy

• Twitter
« Reply #19 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 19:01:08 »
Reminds me of Sushi Go!

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #20 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 20:19:37 »
I don't even like sushi and those look delicious. The stickers are amazing by the way.

Offline Parzival

« Reply #21 on: Sat, 10 September 2016, 21:59:33 »
Om mah god yeeeeeeeeees, I need these!!!!!

Offline quanghuy1200

« Reply #22 on: Sun, 11 September 2016, 10:57:46 »
OMG this is beautiful.I really need one

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #23 on: Sun, 11 September 2016, 23:27:49 »

Alright guys... here it is.
The announcement! Or at least, the sale date! 9/14, 8PM PST, 24 hours.

Soooo something that I will give a bit more details on later is that I will be doing some giveaways on my Twitch stream (twitch.tv/tinyteee) two times during this week. Once on Weds, and once on Saturday. I actually started streaming on Twitch about a month ago, mostly doing my clay keycap stuff and I will also occasionally play games! I'm still really new to all this, so please excuse my noobiness. You can stop by if you're interested in seeing how I do these things. If you drop by, please say hi :)

Will also have giveaways elsewhere (here and probably instagram) since I know not everyone will be able to (or want to make) the stream! :) More details to come.

Offline shibataken

Re: tinymakesthings // Sushkey Sale (9/14 8PM PST)
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 11 September 2016, 23:32:07 »
OMG IT IS HAPPENING!  I am so pumped!!!!!!!!!!!! This will be awesome!

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 12 September 2016, 00:12:22 »
Wooooooooot

Offline xninetynine

« Reply #26 on: Mon, 12 September 2016, 00:13:14 »
Excited for this!!!! Your caps look great! :)

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 12 September 2016, 10:09:00 »
Wonderful keycaps. But the stickers... I NEED THOSE STICKERS!
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline MediocreBadGuy23

« Reply #28 on: Mon, 12 September 2016, 10:25:37 »
I'm not really a twitch guy. Only time I've used it is watching destiny gameplay a long time ago. But I just watched some of your last broadcast and it's so cool! I loved watching you make the caps and see that octopus come together. Very cool stuff!

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 12 September 2016, 23:09:10 »
are they -musubi inspired caps?

because they do remind me of his profile pic  :D

good job tiny!

Haha no, but I did make a -musubi cap!

I don't even like sushi and those look delicious. The stickers are amazing by the way.

Looks great,  cute stickers too!  I'll throw one on my bottle

These are awesome.  I see wasabi and soy sauce stickers (love the soy sauce sticker) but no wasabi or soy sauce caps.  Maybe in the next round?  Also, a masago cap would be great.

Wonderful keycaps. But the stickers... I NEED THOSE STICKERS!

So there should be plenty of stickers to go around! I went crazy with stickers because I love them so much haha. I used to collect them (I mean, I still do!). I hope everyone can get stickers even if they can't get in the sale ^_^ Also, I don't have wasabi or soy sauce, but KK did in their sale!

I'm not really a twitch guy. Only time I've used it is watching destiny gameplay a long time ago. But I just watched some of your last broadcast and it's so cool! I loved watching you make the caps and see that octopus come together. Very cool stuff!

Oh wow, I really appreciate that! That means a lot to me <3 I'm still really trying to figure this whole streaming thing out and honestly, I'm still pretty noob at polymer clay crafting, but I'm happy to stream and share my process! And amazed that people are also enjoying it!

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #30 on: Mon, 12 September 2016, 23:46:05 »
I'm a pretty avid twitch user and I checked out a couple of your past broadcasts too - very cool, it's fun to see someone do something different. Really looking forward to your next streams, I'm sure I'll be able to catch them as I'm not very busy this week thankfully - don't have an IG but I'm excited to get in on the giveaways here and on twitch, at this point I'm almost more into the stickers than I am the caps LOL.

Offline Zealousy

• Twitter
« Reply #31 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 02:27:33 »
Thanks for the stream! I had a great time hanging out in the chat with y'all!

Offline wishful_cynic

« Reply #32 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 11:46:40 »
I want a tamago cap!  Delicious.

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
Re: tinymakesthings // Sushkey Sale (9/14 8PM PST) [Giveaway in progress!]
« Reply #33 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 22:06:40 »
GH GIVEAWAY
Hey guys! Raffle opens in around 24 hours :) To celebrate the awesome community here, I'm giving away two Tako (octopus) nigiri -red-ish and orange- that are not part of my sale, as pictured here:

To enter, post about what your favorite kind of sushi is and draw me a picture of it (include your username in the pic please)! If you don't like sushi, I totally understand, draw a picture of a fish doing a normal human activity (i.e. driving a car, playing video games, reading, eating sushi LOL, etc. get creative!). RNG for one winner, and will pick another one. You don't have to be the best artist, I'm looking for effort as well :) Window closes at 7PM PST on 9/14. So around 23 hours to enter. Cheers!

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
Re: tinymakesthings // Sushkey Sale (9/14 8PM PST) [Small giveaway! Deets inside]
« Reply #34 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 23:06:14 »
No one has ever accused me of being a good artist so please do not judge...

Offline mes09

Re: tinymakesthings // Sushkey Sale (9/14 8PM PST) [Small giveaway! Deets inside]
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 13 September 2016, 23:35:12 »
I love your adorable sculpts. 

Anyway, I'm actually not a big fish fan, but our favorite sushi place has a lot of non-fish sushi.  My favorite is the Sweet Ginger roll: Soy paper, sweet potato tempura, avocado wrapped asparagus, crunchy rice and ginger sauce on top.

Edit: Now with happier sushi! (also name oops!)
Edit 2: everyone else was hand drawing, so i redrew mine

« Last Edit: Wed, 14 September 2016, 21:15:40 by mes09 »

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 14 September 2016, 01:11:40 »
148298-0

Ebi Sushi Dude! $5/plate at Tairyo Rotary sushi.

(dude comes with a skateboard)
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 September 2016, 02:21:41 by audax989 »

Offline duriantofu

« Reply #37 on: Wed, 14 September 2016, 02:17:03 »
I drew a tamago in paint!

148296-0

This is by far my favorite sushi because of all the fond memories I had eating it with family and friends as a child. Thank you for the giveaway and I love how cute your keycaps are!

Offline Zealousy

• Twitter
« Reply #38 on: Wed, 14 September 2016, 03:43:55 »

Uni!

EDIT: Updated with username and timestamp!
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 September 2016, 14:22:53 by Zealousy »

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #39 on: Wed, 14 September 2016, 06:50:43 »
i've always liked salmon, in all its forms, so that's always usually the one that i get. Though i love all kinds of sushi.

Bantam44 | M0116 | Miuni32 | EXENT | Un-novatouch'd Novatouch to be fixed

Offline misconceit

« Reply #40 on: Wed, 14 September 2016, 07:25:11 »
My favourites are つぶ貝(shellfish), 赤貝(ark shell), たこ(octopus), ホッキ貝(surf clam) and ホタテ貝柱(scallop) nigiri ;D
HHKB Pro 2 Type-S   
HHKB Pro 2

Offline beamingrobot

• * Vendor
  • もうけい
    • monokei
« Reply #41 on: Wed, 14 September 2016, 07:32:06 »
Octopus is aliveeeeeeeeeee

Thanks for the giveaway!
http://monokei.co

Jane v2 | Jane v2 CE | Police | EXENT | KFE | KFE CE | Singa R1 | Jaguar | HHKB | Custom G80-3000 | Dalco 959mini | Haus | Kei | Hiro | Hidari | Tomo | Neko | Prophet | MXSS | TKL One | RS

Offline wishful_cynic

« Reply #42 on: Wed, 14 September 2016, 10:24:25 »
148321-0

Fatty tuna with fresh wasabi, pickled ginger, sushi rice topped with roe and toasted sesame seeds, tamago to finish the meal with a delicate sweetness, and hot sake to wash it all down.  Then it's nap time.

Please excuse my MS Paint skills.

Good luck everyone!

<3

Offline tripandfall426

« Reply #43 on: Wed, 14 September 2016, 10:24:45 »
148323-0
currently at work so hopefully this will do  ;)

b.mini

Offline zacheadams

• Friendly Neighborhood Keyboard Enthusiast
« Reply #44 on: Wed, 14 September 2016, 11:48:38 »
148325-0

Mmmm delicious eel, with some soy sauce on the side!

Offline End

• Death caps
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 14 September 2016, 14:21:10 »
How the **** is siriairacha spelled anyway :))

« Last Edit: Wed, 14 September 2016, 14:25:18 by End »

Offline ensulyn

• I make sawdust
« Reply #46 on: Wed, 14 September 2016, 14:22:44 »
this may have taken longer than i want to admit, that keycap may be worth it though :) thanks for the giveaway! I try to stay away from rice due to the beetus, but here is a fishy doing a human activity, muahahaha
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 September 2016, 14:32:37 by ensulyn »

Offline Zealousy

• Twitter
« Reply #47 on: Wed, 14 September 2016, 14:23:13 »
Added username and timestamp to my drawing :D GL everyone!

Offline ensulyn

• I make sawdust
« Reply #48 on: Wed, 14 September 2016, 14:27:02 »
How the **** is siriairacha spelled anyway :))

NAILED IT!!!

Offline ensulyn

• I make sawdust
« Reply #49 on: Wed, 14 September 2016, 14:28:40 »
. OOPS sorry for this comment, new to using a this forum and havent gotten the hang of modifying messages and replying yet. uggh. if there is a way to delete this post, let me know!
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 September 2016, 14:31:19 by ensulyn »