Author Topic: Leeku Finger60 L3 - FN troubleshooting  (Read 1532 times)

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
Leeku Finger60 L3 - FN troubleshooting
« on: Thu, 21 June 2018, 09:38:25 »
Hey all,

Hoping to solve an issue I've experienced when programming my new PCB, a Leeku Finger60 L3 V1.7. For whatever reason, when mapping the FN key, the newly mapped key chatters when testing in SwitchHitter. I can map any other key to that location on the PCB, such as R SHIFT/Up/Down/etc, and it will work flawlessly, it only seems to occur when mapping FN...

I've flashed the board with loadfw from L3_171209 and L3_170419 on different cycles and upon completion and testing, the FN still chatters. If I leave the default key mapped to what I intend to map FN to, it works fine as well.

Lastly, I've also flashed the board with L3_FW_RESET with hopes that that would be the culprit... Still, no luck.

To note, when I initially plug the board in and hold "Esc", the RGB's beneath the board cycle flawlessly. However, after my PC recognizes the board and loads the saved keymap, the smooth transitions of the RGB's starts to flicker.

Any help in this manner would be greatly appreciated. As I am at work right now, I don't have access to the board.

Thanks in advance  :thumb:

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
Re: Leeku Finger60 L3 - FN troubleshooting
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 21 June 2018, 10:23:52 »
Try mapping the FN key to FN in the function layer. So the key will be FN in the main layer, and the function layer. 
keyboards.

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
Re: Leeku Finger60 L3 - FN troubleshooting
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 21 June 2018, 10:48:52 »
Try mapping the FN key to FN in the function layer. So the key will be FN in the main layer, and the function layer.

I'll give that a shot tonight, thanks for the idea  :thumb: