Author Topic: [GB] KIRA80 & KIRA S  (Read 276297 times)

Offline Brammm87

Re: [GB] KIRA80 & KIRA S
« Reply #1050 on: Thu, 02 May 2019, 02:19:11 »
Kek, at this rate, I'll have my canoe faster than the Kira, which was purchases months and months later.
pls gief bbv2

Offline SBN

« Reply #1051 on: Thu, 02 May 2019, 06:34:35 »
EVE just informed me through Louis that zF should be shipping out the numpads within 15 to 20 days, he doesn't know the plan for the kits with the wrong colors though. He also apologized for his mistakes and promises to take customers more seriously.
wait what there shipping them next week but i didnt get to buy one did i miss the buy or?

Yeah I’m also a little confused. I didn’t see anything about the numpads for international buyers. I really want one, since I planned to use the combo at work.

Did they produce some in advance? Maybe then I don’t need to worry, that the anodizing is a different shade between both...if the board ever arrives and the numpad goes on sale! :P

Offline Jkush463

« Reply #1052 on: Thu, 02 May 2019, 16:58:12 »
EVE just informed me through Louis that zF should be shipping out the numpads within 15 to 20 days, he doesn't know the plan for the kits with the wrong colors though. He also apologized for his mistakes and promises to take customers more seriously.
wait what there shipping them next week but i didnt get to buy one did i miss the buy or?

Yeah I’m also a little confused. I didn’t see anything about the numpads for international buyers. I really want one, since I planned to use the combo at work.

Did they produce some in advance? Maybe then I don’t need to worry, that the anodizing is a different shade between both...if the board ever arrives and the numpad goes on sale! :P

same here confused and sad if i dont get to buy a numpad thats really what drew me in was being able to make a set, i hope we get a shot at them.

« Reply #1053 on: Thu, 02 May 2019, 18:27:26 »

same here confused and sad if i dont get to buy a numpad thats really what drew me in was being able to make a set, i hope we get a shot at them.

+1

Bought this board because there was supposed to be a matching numpad.

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #1054 on: Thu, 02 May 2019, 21:31:38 »
At this point I have no idea what zF intends to do with the numpads, they haven’t replied to my queries for weeks now. I leave a message maybe once or twice a week and receive no replies.

"haters are confused admirers"

Offline proboy84

« Reply #1055 on: Fri, 03 May 2019, 00:18:43 »
Paid shipping invoice for a month now still no sign of shipment

Offline kokugatsu

« Reply #1056 on: Sat, 04 May 2019, 00:24:59 »
Still no shipping invoice for "priority" Poseidon Blue, jesus

Where are you located? I haven't received mine either and mine is the same colour as yours. Could it be due to the colour?

I emailed zFrontier abt 2 weeks ago and he said he will send me an invoice soon. That was on April 8th and until now I have not received any shipping invoice nor the board.

I am based in Singapore by the way.

Also in SEA, and yeah I believe the delay is mainly because of our colour.

FYI I got an email from Alex, saying the invoice should be going out this week. Will let you know when I get mine  :)

Did you get an invoice? Nothing here so far, and no reply to mails. I picked Poseidon Blue case and Pearl Blue plate, both "problem" colors. Maybe Pearl Blue is holding my order back, but who knows since there's no communication? I've seen Poseidon Blue Kira TKL go up on mechmarket already, and my "priority" GB board might not even be finished...
Nothing here either. Been checking daily.

I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the priority boards are more affected by delays than the regulars. The custom numbers are bound to complicate sorting and shipping. Could be wrong, but so far I haven’t seen anyone show off their priority boards.

Offline Jkush463

« Reply #1057 on: Sat, 04 May 2019, 11:00:24 »
At this point I have no idea what zF intends to do with the numpads, they haven’t replied to my queries for weeks now. I leave a message maybe once or twice a week and receive no replies.

thanks for trying at least man, its weird sometimes i get replies other times not.

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #1058 on: Sat, 04 May 2019, 13:47:25 »
So...it's May, I paid my invoice more than a month ago and emailed Alex a couple times. Trying to be patient but radio silence is kinda irksome.

Offline Create_alt_delete

« Reply #1059 on: Sat, 04 May 2019, 13:59:44 »
Still havent received shipping invoice for my priority board either

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline Jkush463

« Reply #1060 on: Sun, 05 May 2019, 22:02:14 »
PS my Kira Looks great with Troubled Minds, hope my priority board gets shipped soon.

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #1061 on: Mon, 06 May 2019, 03:23:40 »
PS my Kira Looks great with Troubled Minds, hope my priority board gets shipped soon.

pics please

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #1062 on: Tue, 07 May 2019, 04:38:46 »
Hi guys, I just got word from EVE. He said he received zF’s order list for the parts that need to be reworked, EVE is waiting for the shipment so he can start working on them. He also said zF submitted the order for numpads but haven’t paid for them. That’s about it for this time.

Offline schlep

« Reply #1063 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 09:34:10 »
The wait is ridiculously long. I ordered Poseidon Blue from the priority buy and I have not received anything yet. I don't know if this post makes any difference to the wait but I do hope someone from Zf is silently following this forum post and updating their bosses.

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #1064 on: Wed, 15 May 2019, 07:07:41 »
EVE has started fixing the parts sent back to him,, he says he can finish these and ship them back b y the end of the month.

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #1065 on: Wed, 15 May 2019, 12:07:37 »
EVE has started fixing the parts sent back to him,, he says he can finish these and ship them back b y the end of the month.

By "ship them back," he is referring to shipping it back to zFrontier, not to us, correct?

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #1066 on: Wed, 15 May 2019, 17:16:36 »

By "ship them back," he is referring to shipping it back to zFrontier, not to us, correct?

Yes, that is correct.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1067 on: Wed, 15 May 2019, 21:30:08 »

Yes, that is correct.

QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #1068 on: Thu, 23 May 2019, 14:20:05 »
Got my order cancelled but I was surprised to this today. Super potato of this for now, I'll post pics when it's done :p

219811-0

Offline sroop

« Reply #1069 on: Thu, 23 May 2019, 14:23:56 »
Got my order cancelled but I was surprised to this today. Super potato of this for now, I'll post pics when it's done :p

(Attachment Link)

I'm so curious now - were you on the 'priority GB'? What color did you get? 

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #1070 on: Thu, 23 May 2019, 14:26:37 »

(Attachment Link)

I didn't obtain this from the gb, technically it's a one of one. but I got black with hard anode!

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #1071 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 02:42:18 »
For what it's worth: I talked to kingnestea, who talked to EVE and nestea confirmed what thesis has said here as well: parts have been sent back to EVE for rework. If there's no update within a week, I'll check back for more news.
pls gief bbv2

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #1072 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 12:56:35 »

(Attachment Link)

I didn't obtain this from the gb, technically it's a one of one. but I got black with hard anode!

So confused as to what is going on with this buy now...interesting board though.

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #1073 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 16:22:40 »

(Attachment Link)

So confused as to what is going on with this buy now...interesting board though.

Hard anode and engraving I went out and outsourced it. The board I picked up from someone else.

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #1074 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 18:14:33 »

We need some more pics dude! Hard and and engraving?! Hell yeah!

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #1075 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 19:51:14 »
If that reply was for me, dw. There will be a proper album, just need some time/need to recover :-\ I’m itching to build this up!

Offline jumpmineralwater

• jumpmineralwater IG
« Reply #1076 on: Mon, 27 May 2019, 21:54:54 »
There is an update here: https://en.zfrontier.com/blogs/project-updates/project-updates-may-27-2019

KIRA TKL

Most orders fulfilled, the remaining one are now being fixed by EVE. Shipping ETA: mid to late June.

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #1077 on: Tue, 28 May 2019, 14:30:14 »
There is an update here: https://en.zfrontier.com/blogs/project-updates/project-updates-may-27-2019

KIRA TKL

Most orders fulfilled, the remaining one are now being fixed by EVE. Shipping ETA: mid to late June.

So september?  :confused:
pls gief bbv2

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #1078 on: Tue, 28 May 2019, 16:38:12 »

KIRA TKL

So september?  :confused:

Shhh, dont jinx it

Offline vafan

« Reply #1079 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 21:15:06 »
Do you guys think GMK Hummerhead will match with Poseidon Blue?

Offline proboy84

« Reply #1080 on: Sun, 09 June 2019, 13:29:46 »
YESSSSS!!!

Offline Bubblegum

« Reply #1081 on: Mon, 17 June 2019, 12:51:51 »
Any news on the rest of the kits?

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #1082 on: Tue, 18 June 2019, 03:44:25 »
Any news on the rest of the kits?
Last update said end of the month, so I'm thinking it'll be at least a week longer before we can start expecting/hoping for updates.
pls gief bbv2

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #1083 on: Wed, 19 June 2019, 23:38:11 »
I hope the remaining kits ship out soon, I tried to get an update but have been unsuccessful.

Offline Bubblegum

« Reply #1084 on: Thu, 20 June 2019, 04:11:16 »
I hope the remaining kits ship out soon, I tried to get an update but have been unsuccessful.

Thanks for trying! zF aren't responding to my mails even if they're unrelated to this buy. They have to get their community goodwill back if I am ever going to get into one of their GB's again. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same by now.

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #1085 on: Tue, 25 June 2019, 21:23:42 »
Late June now. Anyone have any update on this? It's just laughable for me at this point that there are still people with the "easier" colors and prio slots who still havent received their boards.

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #1086 on: Wed, 26 June 2019, 23:24:30 »
Late June now. Anyone have any update on this? It's just laughable for me at this point that there are still people with the "easier" colors and prio slots who still havent received their boards.

No replies unfortunately, I’ll keep trying to reach them.

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #1087 on: Sun, 30 June 2019, 20:13:17 »

No replies unfortunately, I’ll keep trying to reach them.

Do they have a discord channel by chance or is email really the best bet when trying to contact them? It's pretty much the last day of June with still 0 updates.

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #1088 on: Wed, 03 July 2019, 12:07:34 »
I checked with someone I know who deals with EVE to ask about the status of the Kira80s. His response was "EVE said soonish". That's all I got...
pls gief bbv2

Offline sroop

« Reply #1089 on: Wed, 03 July 2019, 12:08:25 »
I checked with someone I know who deals with EVE to ask about the status of the Kira80s. His response was "EVE said soonish". That's all I got...
October 2020 confirmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #1090 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 00:40:35 »

"soonish"...hmmm, it looks like they're trying to beat their record with elemento for most delayed gb with radio silence.

Offline OracleKev

« Reply #1091 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 01:27:08 »

"soonish"...hmmm, it looks like they're trying to beat their record with elemento for most delayed gb with radio silence.

Almost successful in redefining "priority"  :(

Offline kokugatsu

« Reply #1092 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 10:40:25 »
KIRA TKL

We will fulfill the remaining orders and remaining replacement requests in mid July.

https://en.zfrontier.com/blogs/project-updates/project-updates-july-8th-2019

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #1093 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 16:07:57 »
Looks like numpads will be available too

Offline Bubblegum

« Reply #1094 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 17:57:55 »
KIRA TKL

We will fulfill the remaining orders and remaining replacement requests in mid July.

https://en.zfrontier.com/blogs/project-updates/project-updates-july-8th-2019
Thanks for the update! That's in 5-6 days though. Got absolutely zero faith in that being true. But I hope I am wrong  :))

Question is if they will be available for sale, or if they're readily manufactured for whoever was able to order it at the GB stage?

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #1095 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 20:11:49 »

lmao there is no way im giving ZF another penny

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #1096 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 23:01:33 »
I just got info, parts are done they all just need to be QCed. Hopefully they’ll be ready to ship to zF this week.

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #1097 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 01:05:24 »
I really hope we get absolute confirmed dates soon. I'll be moving in August and with zfrontiers garbage tier communication, I fear I wouldn't be able to get my shipping address changed.

On a side note, thanks to thesis for the continuous updates.

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #1098 on: Sat, 13 July 2019, 23:31:14 »
Thesis, I really cant get in contact with them. Do you know a way I can get my shipping address changed? I'm not going to take my chances with this.

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #1099 on: Sun, 14 July 2019, 10:52:55 »
For once, hoping that it'll actually take a couple weeks to get the board here. I'm on holiday for three weeks, leaving Wednesday... Though I can probaby count on Belgian customs, they held my Canoe for 4 weeks as well...
pls gief bbv2