geekhack Community > Off Topic

Dat Prime Day

(1/3) > >>

tp4tissue:
NE1 buy nething yet ?

Kind of dizzying, and same-y

suicidal_orange:
Searched for AMD, on B55 mobo and the fourth item was an intel laptop.  Searched for comply (earphone tips), nothing, Searched for seiko, nothing.  Searched for Shimano, nothing. Searched for KMC (bike chain), nothing.  I have a £10 voucher so I guess I need to find something for £9.99 in the full price section to make a point, not that they'll notice.

tp4tissue:
you mean b55 from phenom days? or b550 ?

Lots of stuff comes up for ryzen.

noisyturtle:
It's like there's a conspiracy to never put good cpu coolers on sale ever, only the garbage **** ones. Every year it's the same. On every website. Computer parts sale, but only the ****tiest cpu coolers, no Noctua for you idiot they never go on sale.

suicidal_orange:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Mon, 21 June 2021, 15:25:07 ---you mean b55 from phenom days? or b550 ?

Lots of stuff comes up for ryzen.
--- End quote ---
Good spot, missed a 0.  There is also a Gigabyte Aorus X570 now but no CPU to put in it.  Searching Ryzen finds more random crap from manu's I've never heard of (pci-e wifi, open bench itx "case", random watercooling stuff, two plastic CPU cooler backplates...) and a Razer headset but still no CPU.

Maybe .com is good but .co.uk is not, and they wont let me see .com offers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version