Author Topic: [GB] R2 PURPLE ZEALIO SWITCHES (Complete)  (Read 3055110 times)

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
Re: [GB] R2 PURPLE ZEALIO SWITCHES (New spring weight & options added)
« Reply #250 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 16:07:53 »
So I just saw the below weights for gateron, not sure what these mean but they can't be the bottoming out weights can they? Black Gaterons are kind of like MX blacks, just smoother. Does anyone know the bottom out weight for these to compare to zealios?

Blacks - 50g Linear
Blues - 55g Clicky
Browns - 45g Tactile
Clears - 35g Linear (are these really this light?)
Greens - 80g Clicky
Reds - 45g Linear
Yellows - 50g Linear (what do these compare to? Are these the same as the blacks?)

Thanks

Edit: The Yellow and the Clears are the only ones really not comparable to MX.

So I just saw the below weights for gateron, not sure what these mean but they can't be the bottoming out weights can they? Black Gaterons are kind of like MX blacks, just smoother. Does anyone know the bottom out weight for these to compare to zealios?

Blacks - 50g Linear
Blues - 55g Clicky
Browns - 45g Tactile
Greens - 80g Clicky
Reds - 45g Linear
Yellows - 50g Linear (what do these compare to? Are these the same as the blacks?)

Thanks

I take it you saw this on the Massdrop listing? I think they use actuation force. Yellows are similar to Blacks, yet to me they feel slightly different. I prefer Yellow.

Correct, those are the actuation forces, not bottom out resistance.. and yes, the Gateron Clears really are that light.

Gateron Yellow has the same actuation as Gateron Black, but a lighter bottom out resistance.

anyone got a link to the bottom out force for Gaterons, is there a link?

Offline Vittra

• Airflow Optimizer
« Reply #251 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 16:35:04 »
You already asked that on the last page - it was answered.
Filco MJ Linear R LE TKL

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #252 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 16:49:25 »

I asked about cherry,  and landed up answering my own question,  which was corrected a little,  don't think the bottom out weights was answered,  I just looked, can't see anything...  Apologies if I'm being blind.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #253 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 17:29:31 »
I regularly swap cherry blue to brown, and brown to blue, depending on occasions. It's just when I tried to swap cherry brown to zealio 65g, then the switches don't feel like the real zealios at all.

Now, if I were to replace zealio 78g with 65g, will the switches feel like the whole 65g or not?

lets say I soldered 78g zealios, then I decide 78gs are too heavy for me. can I just pop out the switch top and replace the top and spring using the top and spring from 65g zealios? would it feel the same as the whole 65g? or is it necessary to desolder the whole thing and resolder again using 65gs?

Depends on how you're using them. If you have them in a plate, the plate has to be cut to allow for switch top opening. You'll see this most commonly on plates that allow for MX or Matias/Alps switches (Universal plates). Typically customs designed in the US allow for switch top opening. Customs from Korea typically don't.

If you're mounting directly to PCB without a plate then you'll be able to open no problem.

Keep in mind also, if you put LEDs on your switches they will have to be desoldered before you can open the switch unless you put SIP sockets in the bottom housing or mounted the LED in the bottom housing (which is doable on Gateron due to the clear top).

Hope this helps!

As long as you're not mixing Gateron and MX, stems/housings, the feel won't be affected. So if you were to decide to change the spring weight of Zealios, the only difference would be the spring weight.
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline mastermachetier

« Reply #254 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 18:46:47 »

Ya saw it thanks I originally thought I posted in this thread not the completed group buy :).

Edit: just realized you were not referring to me :( oops,
« Last Edit: Sun, 07 February 2016, 18:49:50 by mastermachetier »

Offline priyadi

« Reply #255 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 21:35:36 »
As long as you're not mixing Gateron and MX, stems/housings, the feel won't be affected. So if you were to decide to change the spring weight of Zealios, the only difference would be the spring weight.

thanks zeal!
Boards: Filco TKL+HID Liberation, Infinity 60%, Sentraq S60-X, Whitefox, Ergodox, Planck.
Member of the flat keyboard society.
Keycap manifesto: "Key sets without vendor neutral Super key are worthless"

Offline Pinecone

• Pine Switches
« Reply #256 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 07:14:40 »

Just tried swapping the guts of a stock MX Clear w/ Zealios and vice-versa. The difference in feel is definitely there for both switches.
Since Zealios are manufactured by Gateron, will the tactility remain the same as the stock transparent housing if I swapped the Zealio into the milky-white Gateron housings?

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #257 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 07:41:21 »
Hey guys sorry to ask a question that  has probably already been asked.

What is the best way tu sample these switches without having to commit to  100+ of one kind of Switch right away ?

I love the idea of a boutique switch for a custom board, but just dont know which one i would like and dont want to order a whole big batch until i do
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 February 2016, 11:35:16 by Pieminister »

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #258 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 08:54:39 »
Hey guys sorry to ask aq uestion that  has probably already been asked.

What is the best way zu sample these switches without having to commit to  100+ of one kind of Switch right away ?

I love the idea of a boutique switch for a custom board, but just dont know which one i would like and dont want to order a whole big batch until i do

Find someone who has switches to try out in person, otherwise I don't know of a way.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Vittra

• Airflow Optimizer
« Reply #259 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 09:01:01 »
You would have to wait until after the GB for the Switch Sampler packs to be restocked if you don't know anyone that already has the switches on a board.
Filco MJ Linear R LE TKL

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #260 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 10:13:56 »
Hey guys sorry to ask aq uestion that  has probably already been asked.

What is the best way zu sample these switches without having to commit to  100+ of one kind of Switch right away ?

I can send you a 62, and 65g

PM me with your details.

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #261 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 13:30:29 »

Just tried swapping the guts of a stock MX Clear w/ Zealios and vice-versa. The difference in feel is definitely there for both switches.
Since Zealios are manufactured by Gateron, will the tactility remain the same as the stock transparent housing if I swapped the Zealio into the milky-white Gateron housings?

You can definitely place Zealio stems and springs into stock Gateron housings. The feel will remain the same, though I would advise using the RGB clear tops from Zealios as those revisions "fix" the catching feel on some Cherry profile keycaps.

Offline mastermachetier

« Reply #262 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 14:11:22 »

You can definitely place Zealio stems and springs into stock Gateron housings. The feel will remain the same, though I would advise using the RGB clear tops from Zealios as those revisions "fix" the catching feel on some Cherry profile keycaps.

So the only thing differentiating the feel in the zealios is the spring. The stem colors are just for identification? If so any gateron base with a zealio stem is technically the same thing beside the spring weight?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #263 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 14:36:46 »

Blacks - 50g Linear
Blues - 55g Clicky
Browns - 45g Tactile
Greens - 80g Clicky
Reds - 45g Linear

Thanks

Blacks - 50g Linear
Blues - 55g Clicky
Browns - 45g Tactile
Greens - 80g Clicky
Reds - 45g Linear

Thanks

I take it you saw this on the Massdrop listing? I think they use actuation force. Yellows are similar to Blacks, yet to me they feel slightly different. I prefer Yellow.

Correct, those are the actuation forces, not bottom out resistance.. and yes, the Gateron Clears really are that light.

Gateron Yellow has the same actuation as Gateron Black, but a lighter bottom out resistance.

Slightly off-topic, but I would love to see a graph of bottom-out forces. I'm getting confused lately as all the forces I've learned were actuation, and, since I bottom-out, the latter weight is more important to me.

I find Vintage Blacks to be a bit heavy for long periods of typing, so I figured anything slightly lighter than that, although a bit heavier than purple 65g Zealios (which I find to be a bit light), would be perfect for me.

Plus, I'm still undecided whether I should order the new Gateron greens or stick with blues for an upcoming custom number pad.

Offline ika

« Reply #264 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 14:41:02 »

IMO clear RGB tops resonate a bit more than stock milky gateron tops. The old gateron milky tops dampened the sound, kind of like how an acrylic plate affects sound vs, say, an alu plate. The sound is slightly different, but noticeable for me.

Re Gateron Green: these seem to match the weight of Cherry MX green, and ergo would be heavier than your vintage blacks.

Offline piemancoder

« Reply #265 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 15:19:09 »
Just out of curiosity, would that 456GT work on a Mac with an active PS2 to USB adapter? Also, are the switches on it lubed/stickered at all?

You want OG? These Alps switches and keycaps make Cherry MX black feel like a toy:
Show Image

MMMMmmm those caps... nice.

Blacks - 50g Linear
Blues - 55g Clicky
Browns - 45g Tactile
Greens - 80g Clicky
Reds - 45g Linear

Thanks

Blacks - 50g Linear
Blues - 55g Clicky
Browns - 45g Tactile
Greens - 80g Clicky
Reds - 45g Linear

Thanks

Slightly off-topic, but I would love to see a graph of bottom-out forces. I'm getting confused lately as all the forces I've learned were actuation, and, since I bottom-out, the latter weight is more important to me.

I find Vintage Blacks to be a bit heavy for long periods of typing, so I figured anything slightly lighter than that, although a bit heavier than purple 65g Zealios (which I find to be a bit light), would be perfect for me.

Plus, I'm still undecided whether I should order the new Gateron greens or stick with blues for an upcoming custom number pad.

The graphs haven't been made yet, but this might help you guys out: https://deskthority.net/keyboards-f2/how-interested-would-dt-be-in-a-blue-switch-roundup-t12487.html
Yoda grammar best has

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #266 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 16:33:32 »

So the only thing differentiating the feel in the zealios is the spring. The stem colors are just for identification? If so any gateron base with a zealio stem is technically the same thing beside the spring weight?

Yeah, the different stem colours are just for identification for me/customers. Makes it easier to distinguish if you're making an "ergo" weighted board full of Zealios.

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #267 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 16:45:32 »

Yeah, the different stem colours are just for identification for me/customers. Makes it easier to distinguish if you're making an "ergo" weighted board full of Zealios.
Ill be patiently waiting for the first person to swap out stems to make a full gradient effect

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #268 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 16:54:26 »
You guys should try looking at the screen instead of the keyboard. Let alone the inside of the keyboard.

Offline ashraf

« Reply #269 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 10:31:42 »
I know it's difficult to compare the two (apples and oranges after all) but are Purple Zealios as smooth as Topre switches?  I've only experienced three different types of switches (Blues, Buckling Springs and Topres) and my HHKB is by far the smoothest I've ever typed on.     Clears are almost impossible to find in Malaysia, and I'm trying to wrap my head around how these switches perform.
Rosewill RK-9000, Poker 2 MX Blues, HHKB 2, IBM Model M

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #270 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 10:35:25 »
I know it's difficult to compare the two (apples and oranges after all) but are Purple Zealios as smooth as Topre switches?  I've only experienced three different types of switches (Blues, Buckling Springs and Topres) and my HHKB is by far the smoothest I've ever typed on.     Clears are almost impossible to find in Malaysia, and I'm trying to wrap my head around how these switches perform.

No, they're not. Topre also seems to have a longer travel difference, but that could just be a placebo.
I have a 55g Realforce at work at 65g purple Zealios at home.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #271 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 11:21:01 »
Aight fine, i'm in too. Picked up 70 of the 67g and 10 of the 78g. Hopefully i wont ruin too many during my first soldering adventure.
-Dana

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #272 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 12:06:20 »

It depends on how you define "smoothness". Topre is scratchy if you hit the key off center and rub against the side walls, even after lubing (I've lubed both hhkb and 55g rf). Lubed Zealios are incredibly smooth all around, even when hit off centre. Everyone that has visited my office, some being die-hard Topre lovers, agree that my Viper is very, very smooth and nicely built. It's highly recommended that you lube the Zealios as it just brings the switch to another level of smoothness (stock being way smoother than Cherry already).

Offline Bloodrage Engage

« Reply #273 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 12:46:19 »

As for the LEDs, I don't have pictures on hand as I've been trying to phase into 1.8mm LEDs and dropping 2x3x4.

I was going to add LEDs to my keyboard soon and was under the impression that the 2x3x4 were the more popular LED option, but you say you are trying to move over to 1.8mm LEDs instead. Is there a bonus to using 1.8mm LEDs that I am not aware of? Sorry if this is a little off topic, but I am still a bit of a newbie in the keyboard world and you seem to be a bit of a veteran so I figured you would know better than I when it comes to LEDs (or keyboards in general) and must be switching for a good reason. Any info you allow me to pick from your brain would be greatly appreciated.  :)

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #274 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 13:42:21 »

As for the LEDs, I don't have pictures on hand as I've been trying to phase into 1.8mm LEDs and dropping 2x3x4.

I was going to add LEDs to my keyboard soon and was under the impression that the 2x3x4 were the more popular LED option, but you say you are trying to move over to 1.8mm LEDs instead. Is there a bonus to using 1.8mm LEDs that I am not aware of? Sorry if this is a little off topic, but I am still a bit of a newbie in the keyboard world and you seem to be a bit of a veteran so I figured you would know better than I when it comes to LEDs (or keyboards in general) and must be switching for a good reason. Any info you allow me to pick from your brain would be greatly appreciated.  :)

2x3x4mm LEDs rub/interfere with Row 4 / 3 Cherry profile keycaps. 1.8mm ones do not. That's why 1.8mm is preferred. :)

Offline Bloodrage Engage

« Reply #275 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 14:02:11 »

2x3x4mm LEDs rub/interfere with Row 4 / 3 Cherry profile keycaps. 1.8mm ones do not. That's why 1.8mm is preferred. :)

Ah, thanks for the info, I had not heard that. I only heard that the round top LEDs can bump thicker keycaps, do you use the flat top? Good to know about the rubbing/interfering with the 2x3x4mm LEDs. You have a nice store btw, im planning on buying some springs and lube from there soon.  :)

Offline Ephemeral

« Reply #276 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 15:06:16 »
I'm down for some 78gs. They'll go nicely on a numpad. :thumb:
Collection:
More
E6.5 (Lubed 50g MX Blacks) | Preonic (55g MX Clears) | CA66 (Zealios V2 65g) | budget96 (MX Red) | Infinity 60% (Zealios 78g) | Phantom TKL (Gateron Black) | MiniVan (Zealios 78g) | Helix (?)
[Incoming: Polaris (?) |  KBDFans 8X Mk II (v2 Tealios)]

Offline eksuen

• Ambassador of explosions.
« Reply #277 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 15:08:26 »

Ah, thanks for the info, I had not heard that. I only heard that the round top LEDs can bump thicker keycaps, do you use the flat top? Good to know about the rubbing/interfering with the 2x3x4mm LEDs. You have a nice store btw, im planning on buying some springs and lube from there soon.  :)

1.8mm LEDs are round top, but they are so tiny that keycap interference isn't an issue. 3mm round top LEDs are the ones that can potentially interfere with keycaps.

Offline ashraf

« Reply #278 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 01:47:08 »
Aight fine, i'm in too. Picked up 70 of the 67g and 10 of the 78g. Hopefully i wont ruin too many during my first soldering adventure.

Thanks for the replies!  Definitely looking forward to getting my hands on these R2 switches.  I type about 10,000 words a day, and having silky smooth switches definitely helps preserves my sanity.
Rosewill RK-9000, Poker 2 MX Blues, HHKB 2, IBM Model M

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #279 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 14:18:59 »
Hey Zeal,

I am trying to find the proper LEDs to use for my Zealio build but I am having a tough time finding flangeless 1.8mm Green LEDs and flangeless 1.8mm White LEDs.

Any place you recommend buying from?

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #280 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 14:27:14 »
Hey Zeal,

I am trying to find the proper LEDs to use for my Zealio build but I am having a tough time finding flangeless 1.8mm Green LEDs and flangeless 1.8mm White LEDs.

Flangless?  I got mine from lighthouseleds.com

Offline eksuen

« Reply #281 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 14:32:38 »
Hey Zeal,

They're not flangeless, but I used these in my Zealios without any issues.

http://shop.evilmadscientist.com/productsmenu/partsmenu/399

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #282 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 14:35:26 »
Hey Zeal,

I'll look into them. Do you have any issues with GMK caps and rubbing with these?

Hey Zeal,

Is there any issues with rubbing/scratching with certain cap profiles?

Offline PikKirby

• cawcaw
« Reply #283 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 15:55:06 »

Is 10 switch minimum set in stone? I would like to get 5 of each type along with around 50 or so for a keyboard I'm making.

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #284 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 16:37:40 »

Is 10 switch minimum set in stone? I would like to get 5 of each type along with around 50 or so for a keyboard I'm making.

I can accommodate that. Just trying to reduce the random switch numbers that are ordered.

Offline damado

« Reply #285 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 19:34:49 »
Hi, I sent an email to change my order from 67g to 65g. Can I get a confirmation? Order# is 2916.

Offline eksuen

« Reply #286 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 20:51:08 »
Hey Zeal,

I'll look into them. Do you have any issues with GMK caps and rubbing with these?

Hey Zeal,

I put JTK's purple and white keycaps, which are Cherry profile, on them and there are no issues. To be 100% certain, I also tried a few GMK Hyperfuse keys and there were no issues. While I have not tried them, I can't imagine any other profiles having interference issues.

Here are a few pictures to hopefully give you an idea on just how low these sit:
More

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #287 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 20:54:21 »
More
Hey Zeal,

Hey Zeal,

I put JTK's purple and white keycaps, which are Cherry profile, on them and there are no issues. To be 100% certain, I also tried a few GMK Hyperfuse keys and there were no issues. While I have not tried them, I can't imagine any other profiles having interference issues.

Here are a few pictures to hopefully give you an idea on just how low these sit:
More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Awesome thanks for doing this! Now to pick out colors and such.

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #288 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 22:36:21 »
Hi, I sent an email to change my order from 67g to 65g. Can I get a confirmation? Order# is 2916.

Oops, somehow went under my radar. Replied.

Offline lashiel

« Reply #289 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 23:24:21 »
Well. Just bought a bunch of switches, and threw in some SIPs for good measure. RIP

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #290 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 15:48:15 »
Don't think i'm going to be able to afford another set of these before the GB closes :(

Hopefully I will be able to pick some up when they are in stock in the store again.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline PikKirby

• cawcaw
« Reply #291 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 01:04:10 »

I can accommodate that. Just trying to reduce the random switch numbers that are ordered.

Thank you very much Zeal! I hope the GB is a great success :)

Offline hKing

• I am ze Ubermensch!
« Reply #292 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 14:24:58 »
Hey Zeal,
if you had to choose between 65 gr and 67 gr, what switch would you prefer and why?

I'm just curious ...  ;)

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #293 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 15:06:46 »
Hey Zeal,
if you had to choose between 65 gr and 67 gr, what switch would you prefer and why?

I'm just curious ...  ;)

My personal favourite is 65g due to the longer tactile bump you feel (I'm also type fairly lightly). 67gs would be my second second choice. 67g Zealios have a bit of a "crisper" tactile bump that feels shorter (bump is still the same) due to the spring, and has a more cushiony bottom out.

Though I've also received plenty of 78g orders, which feel like heavier 67gs with an even more cushiony bottom out.
62g would be for people who like the light tactile feel without having as drawn out of a bump as 65gs.

Offline hKing

• I am ze Ubermensch!
« Reply #294 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 15:31:52 »
Thanks for your reply.
I can't decide between 65 gr or 67 gr.

My hands a pretty strong, the MX brown switch for me feels like an MX red - I don't have a feeling for it (too light) and therefore make many typos.
That's why I ordered some of your Zealio R1 67 gr. I love them! But for gaming, they are to heavy and I prefer lighter ones ...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #295 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 15:56:33 »
Thanks for your reply.
I can't decide between 65 gr or 67 gr.

My hands a pretty strong, the MX brown switch for me feels like an MX red - I don't have a feeling for it (too light) and therefore make many typos.
That's why I ordered some of your Zealio R1 67 gr. I love them! But for gaming, they are to heavy and I prefer lighter ones ...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Try lubing 65gs. :) Very very smooth and quiet. I use my lubed 65g viper for typing, gaming, etc.

Offline hKing

• I am ze Ubermensch!
« Reply #296 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 16:01:47 »
Aren't they too light for my preference? I don't know about the 2 gr difference ...

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #297 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 16:05:34 »
Aren't they too light for my preference? I don't know about the 2 gr difference ...

65g are too light. Can't imagine 67g will make a huge difference, so going with 78g this time. :D

Offline hKing

• I am ze Ubermensch!
« Reply #298 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 16:09:39 »
I don't think that those will be comfy for my hands  :-*

I have to decide betwenn 65 and 67 gr....  :-X

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #299 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 17:47:59 »
I don't think that those will be comfy for my hands  :-*

I have to decide betwenn 65 and 67 gr....  :-X

MX Brown/Reds bottom out at 60g. 62g Zealios are a bit heavier, 65g a bit more, and 67g even more. ;)

The weight differences might not seem like much, but it does affect the feel of the switch.