Author Topic: [GB]GSUS (New Panda) Linear Switch (price reduced to $0.6)  (Read 171600 times)

Offline Jacob4341

Re: [GB]GSUS (New Panda) Linear Switch (price reduced to $0.6)
« Reply #700 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 21:46:35 »
Looking to buy 60-70 switches, pm if selling! :)

Offline ptiede

« Reply #701 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 22:17:39 »
Looking to buy 60-70 switches, pm if selling! :)
Novelkeys is supposedly selling a red version of these now.
https://novelkeys.xyz/collections/frontpage/products/yok-red-pandas

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #702 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 22:21:34 »
damn mine is in SWEDEN now...

and Im in South East Asia....

Told Supervan not to use SF, didnt listen.... :(

I tell everyone not to use SF

Offline ballinboyz

« Reply #703 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 22:53:26 »

I'm in Korea, and tracking indicates that mine too is in Sweden. I see comments on the previous page from people in Asia having similar situations as well..

Offline nulltorious

« Reply #704 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 00:07:15 »

I received my switches on Monday. I live in Thailand and tracking info was saying package was in Sweden. I found if you use 17track with Postnord Sweden as the carrier I got faster tracking updates for some reason. In total it took about 3 weeks to receive the package.

Offline ZyBeR

« Reply #705 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 01:12:02 »
It's not without humor to see several packages be in Sweden when they're supposed to be on the opposite side of the planet while mine who should have been in Sweden are nowhere to be found... Last update is from the 8th and says "European Distribution Center".. Well I guess I'll just have to wait, but this could defiantly been handled better.

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #706 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 01:17:30 »
Maybe some of you ended up with each other's tracking numbers. X(
If that's the issue then at least all the packages are on their way.
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline asphyxia

• i'm lovely
    • Twitter
« Reply #707 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 01:28:24 »
my delivery driver got sucked into a wormhole, he will be out in a couple of days

fyi its 11:28pm right now and i didn't get my package, and it got updated to deliver by "friday" instead of today

TGR 910 CE / Kmac Happy HHKB / LZ CLS H / Duck Eagle V2 / Poly Singa / TX65 / DC60

Offline Helldrop

« Reply #708 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 01:45:48 »

I'm in South Korea located nearby China, but I didn't receive mine yet. It's been almost 6 weeks.
I can't believe its shipping fee was $15.

Offline SuperVan

« Reply #709 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 08:04:49 »
Hi, guys.
I'm back now.
Plz allow me some time to solve your problems.

Offline SuperVan

« Reply #710 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 08:05:56 »
(Attachment Link)

I'm in South Korea located nearby China, but I didn't receive mine yet. It's been almost 6 weeks.
I can't believe its shipping fee was $15.
Hi, there.
Sorry for my late reply. I will contact SF tomorrow. I'm not sure what's wrong with your shipment.

Offline SuperVan

« Reply #711 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 08:07:44 »
Sent PM regarding my missing order. Please respond when you can!
Hi, there. I will check your shipment information right now. I will reply soon.

Offline SuperVan

« Reply #712 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 08:10:58 »

I have no choice. I really wanna use EMS and contact them for several times. There was no reply.  :(

Offline bard

« Reply #713 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 12:04:10 »
no updates for my package since a week :(

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #714 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 14:02:32 »
no updates for my package since a week :(

Mine just travelled around the whole China, touched every city he could and later fly'd to my country, same no updates since a while. SF is kind of a joke tbh, it was always like that

Offline asphyxia

• i'm lovely
    • Twitter
« Reply #715 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 15:54:05 »
Okay, Discovered some troubling news  :-X

it seems that supervan might of wrote down your email as your actual address

If you still haven't gotten your package yet and if its in your town, go to your PO and give them the tracking number, they will look for it in the PO and hopefully you will get it, my package was not being delivered and when i went there i got it.

This might be the reason why so many packages are being strange right now, they might be stuck in china or somewhere else because of this.

I don't know how international shipping works or korea/sweden etc. and how they handle packages, but i'm very thankful they still sent it to my zip code PO

« Last Edit: Wed, 16 January 2019, 15:55:36 by asphyxia »
TGR 910 CE / Kmac Happy HHKB / LZ CLS H / Duck Eagle V2 / Poly Singa / TX65 / DC60

Offline ItsAllen

« Reply #716 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 16:00:18 »

If you still haven't gotten your package yet and if its in your town, go to your PO and give them the tracking number, they will look for it in the PO and hopefully you will get it, my package was not being delivered and when i went there i got it.

This might be the reason why so many packages are being strange right now, they might be stuck in china or somewhere else because of this.

I don't know how international shipping works or korea/sweden etc. and how they handle packages, but i'm very thankful they still sent it to my zip code PO

Show Image

Yikes.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #717 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 16:22:46 »

Show Image

lol WTF

You're not in Tokyo, JP!

Offline janglad

• * Vendor
  • qoda.studio
    • Clavier.xyz
« Reply #718 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 16:38:53 »

Show Image

What the hell, HOW???

Offline asphyxia

• i'm lovely
    • Twitter
« Reply #719 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 16:48:06 »

lol WTF

You're not in Tokyo, JP!

I have a house in tokyo and in the US, double PR

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #720 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 17:06:38 »
Keep in mind SF Express is ****, while they sometimes seem to be able to ship rather quickly, other times they might lose your package for a month or longer and then it'll just show up one day, if you're lucky.

Mine arrived today, totally out of the blue, all the local tracking numbers were complete garbage and didn't show up anywhere.

Offline glack23

« Reply #721 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 19:29:31 »
SF express tracking show my package is in transit Singapore since 8 Jan but when I call them, they give me another tracking number which say the package are actually in NL on 8 Jan.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline cucgach

« Reply #722 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 21:14:10 »
Mine was sent since Dec 27 and the status is still In transit. It is weird to take that long from China to Vietnam despite the holiday season. Haizzz
210808-0
Current: Filco TKL Majestouch | TX60 antique brass | NIU40 silver | H360 burgundy | tr.mk wooden 60 | Imperial Hue 60 | Tofu 65 silver | Tofu WKL navy | Gergo Kit: black PCB | Space65 gray/silver | VN66 Black
Future: none
Past: TinaC HHKB gray | TX84Se titan gray | Leopold 660M white | GSX96 R2 purple | Rama M60-A lake | 0.01 Z70 silver | E7-V1 MAO | Rama M6-A | TMO50 green/poly | HB85 black/gray | TX108se titan gray | Typewriter68 ceramic white | Think6.5 frost poly

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #723 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 00:32:35 »
got mine today. did about 12 switches before baby started crying like a maniac. feels pretty good

Offline 1Weeb

• ◕w◕
« Reply #724 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 02:12:31 »
Probably the worst and slowest shipping I've ever had to deal with my entire life, never dealing with **** shipped with SF Express ever again. I've ordered small packets of mouse switches that weigh less than 20 oz costing $4.07 USD from Aliexpress (China) and they are shipped via China Post Registered Air Mail and get here within 1 WEEK to California. Why do these GSUS switches that are also from China shipped with SF Express take almost a month???????????????
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 January 2019, 02:20:36 by 1Weeb »

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #725 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 02:16:53 »
got mine today. did about 12 switches before baby started crying like a maniac. feels pretty good

Haha, can relate with cutting short on your own time cause kids.
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline dankdesire

« Reply #726 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 04:43:22 »
My package is in the following state "2019-01-14 10:02
Finland, 【Finland】 Delivery failed.【 Reason:"

I haven't received anything.
I've tried the tracking services of my local post office, postnord, dhl and ups and none of them have any information with the tracking number.
Any idea what's going on :mad:

Edit: I sent my postoffice the picture that asphyxia sent in a previous message. They told me that it could be that I need the number used in the bigger barcode instead of the small sf express number
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 January 2019, 05:14:25 by dankdesire »

Offline g_mr_p

« Reply #727 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 10:13:47 »
Received mine a little while ago, can confirm spotty experiences with SF Express.  Tracking updates sometimes nonsensical, often going long stretches with no word whatsoever; this order luckily took only around 3 weeks to show up (curious tracking reports and all).

Offline Mekuno

« Reply #728 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 12:13:58 »
Not sure what is going on but with my tracking info it still shows it is in china, if that tracking map on their site is any indication. I have been patiently waiting for weeks like everyone here and unsure if I am even going to get the switches. I am from Canada. The way that it is travelling is it even going to my country?

This is actually probably the slowest shipping I have ever experienced for such a small sized item, this is an almost unacceptable lead time imo.

Offline kennardsmith

« Reply #729 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 14:32:12 »
My package has had a journey, but for the past week has been sitting 20 minutes away from San Jose where I live.

Not sure if I should just continue to wait patiently or…who to contact even.

[Control] is just left side of [A]. It comes from Sun Type3 key layout.

Offline mwahlig

« Reply #730 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 14:46:28 »
I just got my switches today in Missouri. Took from 12/26 - 1/17 to give people context to how long it might take for their switches to arrive. My shipping address was marked correctly on the shipping label, so I guess the post above where the email address was used instead might have just been a fluke. Time to make some holy pandas  :thumb:

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #731 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 14:54:07 »

Not sure what is going on but with my tracking info it still shows it is in china, if that tracking map on their site is any indication. I have been patiently waiting for weeks like everyone here and unsure if I am even going to get the switches. I am from Canada. The way that it is travelling is it even going to my country?

This is actually probably the slowest shipping I have ever experienced for such a small sized item, this is an almost unacceptable lead time imo.

Hello fellow Canadian. The switches travel all over China before being shipped to Canada. Just to give you a indication of how long it would take, my shipment shipped on 12/26 and just got to Canada on 1/15. I have yet to receive them, but at least they're in the country. I think. I'm hopeful I get them in another week, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm in Alberta, if that's of any consequence.

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #732 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 15:11:35 »
Mine were shipped later than most, but still waiting here too. No updates on tracking for the last week.

Offline rondg

« Reply #733 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 15:53:53 »
Hi. Some time ago, I bought something from Hong Kong and the vendor used SF Express. I also noticed that the package went through Europe (not really sure but I think it was also Sweden) so I contacted the vendor. He told me that it was normal, that SF Express had a partnership with some courier and it was "economical" for them to ship it to Europe then ship it to me. I am from Asia.

I am not sure if this is always the case though...

EDIT: I'm not sure if it was Hong Kong or Taiwan...

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #734 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 17:30:09 »
lol wut, did he really put emails on the address fields?

Offline rudy44

« Reply #735 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 20:14:36 »
This shipping is indeed terrible. For $15 I expected better.

For those of you who have received it, did shipping actually cost $15?

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #736 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 20:26:25 »

$15 shipping and you're expecting amazing things from something coming from the other side of the world?

TX charged me $120 for my last keyboard purchase.

Offline Ashardalon

• Ashkeebs
    • Ashkeebs Lubing Service & Shop
« Reply #737 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 21:07:09 »

Hello fellow Canadian. The switches travel all over China before being shipped to Canada. Just to give you a indication of how long it would take, my shipment shipped on 12/26 and just got to Canada on 1/15. I have yet to receive them, but at least they're in the country. I think. I'm hopeful I get them in another week, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm in Alberta, if that's of any consequence.

Mine said they touched down in Canada on the 9th, and then said the same thing on the 15th, so I'm just guessing it'll be next week until they get here.

Offline Mekuno

« Reply #738 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 21:16:17 »

$15 shipping and you're expecting amazing things from something coming from the other side of the world?

I've ordered tons of international items and especially from China (e.g superbuy etc) and their shipping is around that same price for 3-5 days max.. don't forget this is a LIGHT weight parcel. Keyboards that are a lot heavier I would understand.

Offline rudy44

« Reply #739 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 22:02:15 »

To clarify, I'm in Asia. Small packages from China are usually under $5.

Offline vegs

« Reply #740 on: Fri, 18 January 2019, 01:07:38 »
Mine arrived safely yesterday :thumb:
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline boxfrommoon

« Reply #741 on: Sat, 19 January 2019, 09:53:28 »
Got mine also today here in Finland! Thanks for the GB!

Offline PaultheSloth

• JW Double Black
« Reply #742 on: Sat, 19 January 2019, 09:56:59 »
Stuck in SG since 8 Jan, real terrible shipping.
Polaris|Leaf60|QXP|DC60|Planck|SKB60|Tokyo60|UT-47|AnnePro

Offline bard

« Reply #743 on: Sat, 19 January 2019, 11:57:27 »
Code: [Select]
2019-01-18 11:00
Poland, 【Poland】 Shipment transfers to SF appointed self-pickup location

2019-01-18 10:21
Poland, 【Poland】Item posting

I've noticed a move for mine, but I do not have a post office notification or something. Looks like a fake tracking notification.

Question to all who already got their packages, was it delivered by a local post office or a private company like DHL/UPS and so on?

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #744 on: Sat, 19 January 2019, 14:25:55 »
local post. the local tracking number was available from https://intl.sf-express.com/ , as someone else posted once you do the captcha and all that there are 3 tracking numbers. 1 was the sf express, one was local and i have no idea what the third was.

Offline ZyBeR

« Reply #745 on: Sat, 19 January 2019, 14:32:21 »
Where do you find the other tracking numbers?

Offline mudcakehoney

« Reply #746 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 00:49:04 »
Where did everyone get their tracking numbers from?

Offline bard

« Reply #747 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 02:17:54 »
have you tried to enter your invoice on PP?

Offline dankdesire

« Reply #748 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 09:34:31 »
local post. the local tracking number was available from https://intl.sf-express.com/ , as someone else posted once you do the captcha and all that there are 3 tracking numbers. 1 was the sf express, one was local and i have no idea what the third was.

Where oin the site did you find the local tracking number? I have a tracking number that I got through paypal, but theres only the sf-exress one

Offline Lansky

• Realest motherthocker
« Reply #749 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 13:28:33 »
I received mine today!  :thumb:

« Last Edit: Sun, 20 January 2019, 13:40:50 by Lansky »
Norbaforce (88UB, BKE Heavy, silenced), Noxary XRF (stock 87UB, 55g) Singa R2 (retooled MX Blacks w/ 68g catweewee springs), LZ GH V2 (V1 Zealios 67g), RAMA U80-A (Holy GSUS)